Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 03-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Master

example of walk-in

this is my opinion. but i believe it is true.

ruth montgomery started this walk-in stuff in the early 80's. i loved all her books. she was my gateway into learning about spirit. at the time i was in my 20's. the time you learn and explore. she has many book about many things. a very talented person.

there was a person that i was sure was a walk-in. it was important for world peace at that time. walk-ins stand out because they are different. it seems very different. that is why i think at times i qualify as a walk in. i am not one of the two that i wish to out. (out of the closet). Jimmy Carter. yes our ex-president. he helped to bring a piece of peace to the middle east. he wanted to solve the problem of oil consumption. turn down the heat and wear a sweater. even his later work makes him stand out as a dedicated different walk-in. he did have a crisis point early in his life that seemed to change him.

that was the first one. research him. it is interesting. there is another one that i see that is more current. neither she nor jimmy admit or own the walk-in title. just like i am reluctant to embrace it completely.

it is on the oprah channel. her show "iyanla fix my life" she is working with spiritual tool in the show. i watched her on the "super soul sunday" show and the pattern fits.

i wish you well
kk
Old 03-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Master

I think being a walk in and a person with talent or an agenda are different things . One could have talent and an agenda and trade lives with some one , or just trade and live a normal life .
Old 26-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Soul exchanges seem so common that I think the people who are in the body they incarnated in are the ones who stand out even more. Their energy is more distinct, whereas someone who is a soul exchange.........their energy is far more subdued.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 29-07-2015, 04:01 AM
Suspended

We are a spirit, not a soul.

The soul was a spiritual review used for a scientific condition, to which the natural spirit does not belong.

We exist without information to determine that we exist and our spirit is self knowing as a natural interaction with our Nature, without self expression or purpose for self expression.

This is the only reason why self expression as a human status has never truly understood spirit, for to reason spirit in many circumstances was for the only purpose of trying to gain spiritual powers....which in truth do not exist for we are all equal.

The phenomena we have experienced as a life being was caused by our evil minded brother to did occult changes of natural radiation, changing the natural life interactions/chemical wavelengths that once allowed us to be a mutual and equal life spirit.

The spirit presence exists as 2 whole parentage selves 1 male Father whole light being and 1 female whole light being.

Our parents had sex and the new light spirits were formed.

The spirit became a new light family, which is why our life DNA evolved into new sorts of lived lives.

The spirit family as a body life presence when deceased is part of the spirit family involved in the creation of DNA.

The DNA spirit is actually a lower spirit, and when the human life heals and passes, the light spirit in communication with the body either stays in the DNA family communication or if their spirit was healed....leaves the DNA communication/spirit presence.

Therefore the origin lived life spirit could gain a new form of spiritual identification because of this circumstance.....yet the DNA self by origin review is a condition where many lived and previous lived spirits all are communicating every day to the same life as a multiple condition.
Old 31-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey guy............yeah. Spirits and souls are one and the same.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank