Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

One thing i've been living lately is to see that when i felt like people are pointing out a flaw or problem with what i'm doing, offen tbey're really trying to help
the situation between us or what's happening in life.

I went through many experiences where i felt more maliciously chastised yet when i began to encounter ones with more benevolent intentions (remember?) tryinf to steer me, i firmly resisted, wishing to assert "my" validity in response.

I'd suggest you consider seeing where people's wish to ask you to change or poiint out a problem is coming from, rather than see an opposition. You may feel like you're "not taking it personally," at the same
time, how are you handling such situations in response? When people feel confused or troubled they may not clean or polish their intention when coming to us about it, while how we find ourselves as humans then is where and when we can progress most ourselves

it's certainly helping me to be of service in a balanced life, to live more sincerely as a human, and reconcile w my family.

so i allow misunderstandings, forgive everything by coming with an open heart, and see that everyone else has "already" done so, so i can let them do so too.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Guide

Ho wabout Tif the anser is itlaian 'G's are smoOtH

1 8 2 3 4 5 6

Old 30-11-2016, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator
A friendly thought for you dear Sparrow, as you have been far away from us for quite some time now.
I was thinking of you the other day, and send my kind thoughts in your direction!
Winter blessings to you wherever you are.....
Old 30-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Ascender

yes I miss this thread as well
Old 24-12-2016, 11:34 PM
leadville

I'm an infrequent visitor to this thread and see that SGS seems not to have visited this thread for a number of months. Does anyone know why that is, if there's a health issue etc?
Old 03-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Master
I hope Sparrow's doing well & knows we're thinking of him and wishing him well

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Master
It is my pleasure to return to thank you for your considerate messages left in my absence.

I wish all of you the greatest joy and respect in this new year.

May your heart wisdom continue to light the way to peace on Earth and prosperity of the spirit.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is my pleasure to return to thank you for your considerate messages left in my absence.

May your heart wisdom continue to light the way to peace on Earth and prosperity of the spirit.

-Sparrow

in places where others do not.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Pathfinder

Sparrow, reading you is like reading stuff I always knew with my heart but couldn't believe fully until you wrote in a such a coherent way that my head could accept it. I remember when my grandparents died as a child I'd by reflex think "oooh they know what I'm doing/thinking now'

Also, I resonate so much when you say that suffering is unnecessary. It feels like I have been railing against this all my life because the belief is everywhere. Everyone seems so proud of the fact that they're tough enough to bare this life which just 'has' to be horrible. I couldn't understand why they didn't rail against it as I did. Maybe I was just overly sensitive or narcissistic enough to cling to my 'right' not to suffer or something. Even when I met a very deep perceptive man he told me this physical life was all just a school for souls that had to be brutal in order to mould us into more evolved beings. When I found a writer who had the same thought, Ruth Kluger, I loved it. 'Auschwitz was no educational institution, Absolutely nothing good came out of the concentration camps' she claimed.

I'm an isolated, emotional, lazy mess but I would love to be a part of the spiritual work being done at this time. I'm going to be doing a healing course with my local christian spiritualist church which I am lucky enough to have access to as so many do not have the luxury. I am told that in able to do healing work you need to be attuned to spirit. However, I just don't have the confidence in my abilities. Presently I see like little lights that shine and move around. Also when I breathe in I think I can feel a type of energy in my head I guess where the pineal gland is.
It would be lovely to develop a discipline to have a chance to shine that also helps others.
Trying to get over my hostility, anger and feelings of innate badness are also presenting barriers.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Guide

Welcome back, Sparrow.

Ever see Welcome Back, Kotter?!

It's a warm pleasure to be back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

-Sparrow