Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Seeker

wearing my caged tumbled rose quartz stone (that my boyfriend picked and i actually liked it) necklace and another polished double point rose quartz . on the same chain. the caged stone was one of the last things we did together before i went back to my home (we're long distance), i haven't taken it off since. unless to clear it, of course.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Today its Angel Aura quartz and Rainbow Moonstone :)
Old 02-02-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Labradorite ~ been wearing it for quite a while now :)
Old 02-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder
I'm sitting with my Sunstone today, what's funny is that the lights went out in my apartment and I have to wait a few hours for this to get fixed so I need some sun energy ;)
Old 03-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Guide
Was carrying around a girasol quartz and mystic merlinite today, working on the third eye today :p
Old 04-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Guide
A small red calcite today in my right pocket, a lepidolite tumble in my left...and the green aventurine necklace...it was strange, the large red calcite I have was calling to me but it doesn't exactly fit in my pocket, so I took the smaller one. I actually feel centered today and not like my energy is flying every which way but inward (could also be because I started doing yoga again, though!).
Old 04-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Pathfinder
Today it's smoky quartz :)
Old 08-02-2017, 04:04 AM
Guide

Red Tigers Eye is what I have been wearing, just this last week.

Yet, I have been drawn again to Prehnite and Larimar a lot in gem shops. Both, I have. I took off the Prehnite last year because it was SO CALMING that I was becoming too nice. lol I can definitely see why I need it now. It could help soften me in ways I need. It says it helps me to be prepared. I think I will switch it out.

I also was strongly pulled to Copper. I have been having issues with Alopecia and I am taking supplements galore, and eating a lot of veg more than ever. It says online that Copper helps oxidate the blood, and move vital nutrients through the blood stream. I would like to wear it, but need to have it drilled...:(
Old 10-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Moldavite pendant, and a red jasper ring for grounding :)
Old 22-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Seeker

I had a huge six hours exam today (to become licensed in my profession) and wore my sugilite and moldavite pendants. Pretty sure those little babies helped me a ton!