Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-02-2017, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
Development

For the last 6 months or so I haven't had much time to work on my Clair's. About a week ago I asked spirit to help me start working with them again. Within a few days the severe neck pain and stiffness I had during my spontaneous awakening returned. The information I've been receiving has been radical. People have been very drawn to me lately. I have had to be very careful when around others because out of nowhere I find I almost blurt out their thoughts. Some actually saying what they were thinking only moments later. It comes in a actual sentence that I can hear and it's in a woman's voice I often hear. Very positive it's my guide. Has a Mary Poppins type accent that's watered down. Very strong presence and very positive. There is a man I hear too on occasion. Comical and sarcastic. Anywho... Seeing subtle energies died down for a while. Guess I chose not to see them for a time. Just had too much going on. I feel that rest is coming to an end. My vision is changing again. Everything appears as if looking through a Kodak lense. I could see and feel the aura of a lady yesterday from 10 feet away and heard the words mother, grandmother and the song amazing grace. I also knew someone was with her. I felt another presence there and saw a very faint whip of smoke fly past my face as she walked by. I could smell and taste honeysuckle. It made me smile. I've learned that we are always changing. I've been through one heck of an ordeal but I wouldn't trade a moment of it for nothing. The old days long gone are spontaneously reoccurring but playing out differently like a movies alternate ending. I posed the question of what does it mean? Instantly got the phrase... "Let's see if we can get it right this time. You got this. " I'm learning a new way of life. Forgiveness, patience, peace and to appreciate the gift of life in general even during bad times. The bad times teach us things that we must learn to truly appreciate all the good. Otherwise life will pass us by. Things in this life are temporary. The only thing that survives once we expire is unconditional love. Knowing this on the deepest level you can then truly say you have mastered forgiveness. Harnessing the God energy is nothing short of amazing. When you would give the shirt off your back to someone after they spit in your face you are truly within HIS light. True love doesn't have conditions.