Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Newbie ;)

What will happen to my less than perfect soul?

I am what you would call a mystic, I have experienced three powerful mental upheavals, that have changed my perception of who I am, I am simple and like an innocent child. The first mental upheaval was when the masculine Christian creation deity was revealed in my imagination, the spiritual illumination was the product of a powerful intuition, the day of judgement happened for me in that instant, I became divine spirit in a permanent state of religious spiritual ecstasy, this happened within my unconscious mind, within the unconscious mental image of the father. In an instant I was in space, in eternity and face to face with the Christian Godhead, technically I was born again as a Saint in Heaven. But I had inner demons, though my Spirit was perfect and divine my soul was not, I had a black demonic soul, no redeeming features, but over the past 20 years, inspired by a God revealed in my heart and imagination I freed myself from these terrible destructive demons, acute neuroses, 6 months ago I confessed a great sin and freed myself from a more normal neurosis and attained a valid enlightenment. I can think clearly, am rational and have achieved the object of a full Jungian psychological analysis. I say this just to give you a background of myself, I am inspired by what Christian theologians call God the Father, I am divine spirit, with God in Heaven, but I am also very rational, though I am immortal I am simple, I have nothing in my intellect, because of the way my psyche and soul have unfolded I have the intellect of an infant but I do now have quite complete access to the rational left hemisphere of my psyche. So I am in heaven with God and you would think that would be enough, but I am the hero inspired by love, and legend says that the hero, after descending into the underworld to rescue the maiden and defeating the demon, incurs a deep psychological wound, this legend applies to me, I do have a deep wound in my soul, but I am actively healing it. What concerns me is my Soul not my Spirit, what will happen to my soul after I let go of my shell, I have done wicked things for most of my life, I still run an internet business like a ruthless businessman, but I have no choice but to create beauty, I must create for God is my Father, so I am far from perfect and though I have been redeeming myself for many years I still wonder about my karma, I'me not kidding I have done wicked things, I have lied, cheated stolen, I have never killed a man or raped a woman but I have done just about everything else, now God says to me, don't worry, I have given you immortal life, not literally, he doesn't say much, he just creates the universe, but that's the feeling I get. But what happens to my Soul, to my feminine aspect, legend says the hero bears a psychological wound that can never be fully healed, this means I cannot perfect my Soul, this is the cross I have to bear, but what will happen to my less than perfect Soul when I die, I am immortal, I will not die, therefore I will continue, my spiritual soul will continue after death, but after that my intellect fails me, my intuition tells me that reincarnation is the key, I guess I am some kind of Angel, but it is the bad karma attached to my actions that concerns me, that God will have mercy on me I have no doubt, I have faithfully served him in Heaven for 30 years, but will I have the option of returning in some way, I would return for the sake of my only beloved daughter Eden, I ask the question what will happen to my spiritual soul.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Norman
it is the bad karma attached to my actions that concerns me, that God will have mercy on me I have no doubt
Karma is about you judging your actions, and not about heavenly judgment. You look back at your past life actions, and your karma and your free will determines how you will make amends in the next lifetime and/or in other lifetimes. Understanding this frees us from the disabling fear that god-retribution belief creates, and allows us to step into life in joy, gratitude and courage. We are ever-perfect eternal souls of benevolent Spirit; let that be your understanding.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:04 AM
Knower

Dear Richard

Don’t worry God is merciful and will give you as many as reincarnatory opportunities to you in order to one day you will not need to reincarnate again, at this time all your defects and imperfections will be transformed into virtues.

Again don’t worry about your daughter, love is a strong bond that will never broke! You will keep this bond forever!

In the Books of Spirits some of your questions are answered; questions 149 to 153.

www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good study!
Old 17-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Every good deed counts towards atonement for misdeeds. That is the best way to balance any karmic debt.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

wash, rinse, and repeat ...
Old 18-02-2017, 07:24 AM
Master
Until you let go of the idea of a perfect and non-perfect souls, you will be tortured by the concept. Ditto for the concept of Karma.
Old 18-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Norman
I am what you would call a mystic, I have experienced three powerful mental upheavals, that have changed my perception of who I am, I am simple and like an innocent child. The first mental upheaval was when the masculine Christian creation deity was revealed in my imagination, the spiritual illumination was the product of a powerful intuition, the day of judgement happened for me in that instant, I became divine spirit in a permanent state of religious spiritual ecstasy, this happened within my unconscious mind, within the unconscious mental image of the father. In an instant I was in space, in eternity and face to face with the Christian Godhead, technically I was born again as a Saint in Heaven. But I had inner demons, though my Spirit was perfect and divine my soul was not, I had a black demonic soul, no redeeming features, but over the past 20 years, inspired by a God revealed in my heart and imagination I freed myself from these terrible destructive demons, acute neuroses, 6 months ago I confessed a great sin and freed myself from a more normal neurosis and attained a valid enlightenment. I can think clearly, am rational and have achieved the object of a full Jungian psychological analysis. I say this just to give you a background of myself, I am inspired by what Christian theologians call God the Father, I am divine spirit, with God in Heaven, but I am also very rational, though I am immortal I am simple, I have nothing in my intellect, because of the way my psyche and soul have unfolded I have the intellect of an infant but I do now have quite complete access to the rational left hemisphere of my psyche. So I am in heaven with God and you would think that would be enough, but I am the hero inspired by love, and legend says that the hero, after descending into the underworld to rescue the maiden and defeating the demon, incurs a deep psychological wound, this legend applies to me, I do have a deep wound in my soul, but I am actively healing it. What concerns me is my Soul not my Spirit, what will happen to my soul after I let go of my shell, I have done wicked things for most of my life, I still run an internet business like a ruthless businessman, but I have no choice but to create beauty, I must create for God is my Father, so I am far from perfect and though I have been redeeming myself for many years I still wonder about my karma, I'me not kidding I have done wicked things, I have lied, cheated stolen, I have never killed a man or raped a woman but I have done just about everything else, now God says to me, don't worry, I have given you immortal life, not literally, he doesn't say much, he just creates the universe, but that's the feeling I get. But what happens to my Soul, to my feminine aspect, legend says the hero bears a psychological wound that can never be fully healed, this means I cannot perfect my Soul, this is the cross I have to bear, but what will happen to my less than perfect Soul when I die, I am immortal, I will not die, therefore I will continue, my spiritual soul will continue after death, but after that my intellect fails me, my intuition tells me that reincarnation is the key, I guess I am some kind of Angel, but it is the bad karma attached to my actions that concerns me, that God will have mercy on me I have no doubt, I have faithfully served him in Heaven for 30 years, but will I have the option of returning in some way, I would return for the sake of my only beloved daughter Eden, I ask the question what will happen to my spiritual soul.

Richard, your conscience is awake, so that's always a good thing.
You can see your life clearly and honestly...though with perhaps some anxiety over past deeds, which is understandable. We are only human, and remorse can also create worries that we may not be able to atone or reconcile in this lifetime. Which is of course, the only place we ever are...i.e., the current lifetime.

I would say that where you are able, reach out with love and humility and express your love and remorse as honestly as you are able...I hope you and your daughter mend fences. Otherwise I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you have continued to try, as circumstances permit. There are many places to which you can direct your good intentions as they arise...more on that below.

I see you've not murdered or raped anyone in this lifetime. You are already doing better than some. Many of us have been murdered or raped by someone in either this life or a past life. Perhaps in a past life you did murder or rape someone..and now in this life you've only raped folks of their money online, LOL...Maybe you are still working through some predatory urges and inclinations, but perhaps you are taming them and learning to channel them into something more productive or at least more profitable.

If you feel that you are unethical in your business dealings, perhaps you can reflect and see where you might change or at least contribute some profits to charity...or else give of your time to those who are disadvantaged, etc.

All the best...peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Karma is about you judging your actions, and not about heavenly judgment. You look back at your past life actions, and your karma and your free will determines how you will make amends in the next lifetime and/or in other lifetimes. Understanding this frees us from the disabling fear that god-retribution belief creates, and allows us to step into life in joy, gratitude and courage. We are ever-perfect eternal souls of benevolent Spirit; let that be your understanding.
Having to 'make amends' is itself just an idea/belief, I think. If one's 'soul' has changed, I been (past tense) constellationally reformed, say as a result of a 'conversion' experience such as described, then that 'new' constellation determines what that soul experiences and expresses from that point on. This is the 'crux' of Jesus' truth-'gift' to mankind.

The only thing(s) that I think Richard 'has to' do in order to fully enjoy and express his 'new' being are:

(1) to no longer do the kinds of 'bad' stuff he did but 'good' stuff' instead, as referenced in Ephesians, 4: "If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." which, assuming his 'conversion' is genuine, and from what he said it sounds to me like it is, he should have no problem with not doing and doing. :)

and (2) truly 'accepting' and embracing the total forgiveness of (sins, or whatever you want to call his past 'bad' ways of being and doing) by God/Christ and forgiving himself for his PAST 'badness' which stemmed from his thinking and feeling that he was separate from God and others.

There is nothing that God, Christ of Life 'needs' to be 'payed back' for, and unless there is some 'lie' that he continues to embrace (or truth that he continues to deny), there is nothing more that he 'needs' to karmically learn. The only truth left for him to 'finally' embrace, as far as I can see, is the that the idea of his or anyone's having to 'pay back' anything is a self-imposed 'guilt' trip, which is a 'lie' insofar as it is projected as some kind of 'requirement' by God/Christ.

Once you do this, you'll be 'home free' or "whole and free", Richard. You'll hallucinatorily suffer the 'pangs of pain' cause by your thinking and feeling that you are 'undeserving' of completely heavenly experience and 'obligated' (in order to totally get 'there') to do or be 'more', in future lives even, to compensate for PAST (no longer PRESENTly real!) badness, i.e. 'lack' of 'goodness' until you do so without doubt.

I hope this makes enough sense to you that you can believe what I say is true (about LIFE!), Richard.

Old 03-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Master
Richard,

Not one of us here is perfect, not a one. This is not a belief it is more what I consider truth. Our biggest judge here is entirely ourselves.

I like you, have done awful things in life. Things that would make others judge me and condemn me straight off the bat, without so much of a second thought, after I revealed them.

Am I to wander through my own life and consider what I have done and to whom, and condemn myself to the point where I start wondering what happens to my soul?
I will give you my simple and honest answer to your question: I do not know what will happen to my soul. I do not know, and will not and never claim to know; what will happen to your soul.

The only answer that I feel is genuine that I can and would be willing to suggest to you is this- Live. Live only. Do not worry. Do not fret.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Master
SaturninePluto