Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Guide

Whispers

Hello

I can hear whispers of I think is an angel, but I cannot identify what he/she wants from me. How can I get a clear message?
Thanks.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Hello

I can hear whispers of I think is an angel, but I cannot identify what he/she wants from me. How can I get a clear message?
Thanks.

Calmly .... do not give anything too much meaning at all. Perhaps you are , perhaps not ...... always Surrender to the Divine Infinite and DO SO CONSCIOUSLY~! Angels are expressions out of the Formless Invisible Infinite.

The Whispers can GROW into roaring messages .....or even angelic Appearances as either Balls of Luminous BEING ..... or what appears as another person.

BE STILL! BE SILENT! Do not share what you hear ...... and if you do and are asked "Do you hear voices?" reply ..... "well..... of course i hear your voice , do you hear voices?" Why? Because ego conditioning can be a most dangerous thing ~!

If inner voices become troubling you can merely ask them to STOP coming through as voices ........ with much practice or little at all , depending on past depth of Consciousness ....... the voices merely become "thoughts" but these are HIGHER THOUGHTS from the Super-Conscious ~ 99.97254% of the masses have NO DIRECT AWARENESS of the DIVINE ..... and as such are TRAPPED like gnats in a spiders web ..... they are under the control of Collective Ego and CANNOT Understand nor be of assistense in any true way.

Initially Paranoid Schizophrenia cannot be absolutely ruled out either. I have witnessed many fall prey to this DIS-EASE of conditioned mind.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ...... remain in HUMBLED Surrender to the DIVINE , that IS your PROTECTION against all egoic nonsense ...... and egoic nonsense must surface as well in order to be able to DISCERN one Force from the True Force. This is a lengthy PROCESS~!!!

There are methods of PREPARATION most beneficial ....... what matters MOST is the INTENTION of both Mind and Heart~! If you wish to SERVE the DIVINE , that is the Highest Intention you can set and with it comes great PROTECTION against TRAGEDY. DO NOT SEEK MERELY OUT OF CURIOSITY!!

Seek out of the deepest sincerity of HEART !~ Mind is secondary here .......

Prepare yourself and do not try to FORCE the whispers ~ LET THEM come and LET THEM GO~

Prepare the Mind well , for a Firm Foundation is essential.

Mind preparations:
Read the Works of : Edgar Cayce , Manly P Hall , Vernon Howard ~

Body Preparations:
Spend time alone in Nature ~
Yoga ....though do so alone~

Spirit preparations:
PRAY often ...... not as others ..... but ALONE as if Speaking to the Divine Source DIRECTLY ~
Meditate often ...... this is STILLING the senses so that you may HEAR CLEARLY.

It is more a process of UNLEARNING than learning something new. Most fall into Spiritual False Pride from wanting to be better than a past conditioned way. And even the greatest Masters have had to face each obstacle others have fallen prey too.

Caution: DO NOT START UNLESS YOU ARE DETERMINED TO FINNISH ~! Which means a FULL SURRENDER to the DIVINE BEING. All you truly give up is all that you are NOT. And IT will put you to the test ....... your determination MUST be great ....... a WILLINGNESS TO ENDURE whatever you must to be in DIRECT DIVINE COMMUNION ~

It sounds fanciful and awesome ...... but it is most difficult to BREAK through the Unconscious ...... and to know the Super-Conscious all which is Unconscious must be made Conscious as well. That is why so few are truly Self Realized ~

On the level of Person ..... i had to face death over 100 times ~! In fact, i had to die for a brief instant and come back even though i wished to remain in the Infinite BLISS ~

LOVE the DIVINE above all else ~ or do not proceed further .......
LOVE others as well as self ~ or stay clear of this ~

Those TWO Rules are all you need to break through. The rest will come of its own accord.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Guide

Hello Golden Eagle
I appreciate your suggestions.
I am opened to.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Pathfinder

I had this once in meditation. Not sure if it was an angel but it sure didn't scare me, felt very comforted and called me by name. never had it again...then again haven't meditated in years.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Guide

It seems like entering a paralel frequency at times.