Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 29-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Knower

Possible lucid dreaming??

I had this really strange dream this morning, I was walking with my little girl in my arms and she was restless, when all of a sudden I turned to her and said "why don't we fly?" And then I just shot off into the sky, started flying over where we live and showed her landmarks she would know eg our house, her nursery etc. Thing is I woke up and felt like I was in control of that dream? Like I orchestrated in some sense? I've never experienced that feeling before, is this lucid dreaming or is it just me going mad?
Old 30-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Guide

Yes!
There are different levels of lucidity but if you are aware of the fact that you are controlling things, then you are definitely lucid :-3

I think what's magical about your experience is that you are clearly connected to a part of yourself which knows exactly what they are doing.
Symbolically it's neat your daughter was involved, perhaps she represents the younger you in a way.

Other types of lucid dreams are when we are completely aware we are dreaming, like to the point where we say "Oh, I'm dreaming!" and then we use that as a platform to explore our consciousness (or, just fly around, manipulate things etc).

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE
Old 30-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder
Just like Avilucis said, there are different levels of lucidity and once you reach a certain level you will have no doubt what just happened, upon waking up.
But this doesn't make the state you're experiencing less valid and it's certainly a step forward.
And you are most definitely not going mad, there are far far weirder things happening in the world of lucid dreaming ;)
Good luck in your lucid adventures!
Old 03-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Seeker

Definitely lucid dreaming. I've had dreams where I'd be far away on the other side of my city and I'd blink myself in front of my neighborhood. I'd think 'this is gonna be a long walk, I could just bring myself there.' I also remember a dream where I got out of bed and I immediate thought 'i'm dreaming' and I went outside and had a little adventure. It felt like I had literally gotten out of bed, but just the way it looked, I knew it was a dream. I don't always catch myself dreaming but I've gotten better at doing so compared to when I was younger. I've even had lucid nightmares where I'd think 'yep, I don't want to be here anymore' and I'd make myself wake up.
Old 25-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
yep deffo luced had dreams so luced 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔