Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Master

Red face Awkward question

I generally believe in the LOA and attracting what we are vibrating from inside....
Ever since I've become aware of my thinking patterns , conscious of my uncontrolled imbalance of inner thoughts of emotions...usually towards negative thoughts I've made a deep and true effort to balance myself and sift out negativity to try and raise my vibration into the positive with hopes of improving my life quality.

I've noticed for a while now within these patterns of thought a worrysome issue and I'd like to put it out there for those who have more experience with the LOA..

In general I've managed to keep a steady , sober and balanced positive attitude .
One of humility, of gratitude and focusing on the now.
During the month I am ok but when that certain time of the month comes ( I'm a ) my mind enters a darker, very negative state.
I lose that peaceful positive mindset and all my inner negativity comes out and overwhelms me.
I flip to a pessimistic , bitter and self pity state which I genuinely get clouded by and cannot shake off till the time comes for release.
Now when this happens I am conscious of it and I feel helpless ...
I can take pills for the physical symptoms but there are none for this mental state....

What I've wondered is .....
If I have been good in general..vibrating in the positive and then I have this temporary but monthly negative state, sees it set me back energetically?
Does it offtrack what I am hoping to manifest and attract ?
Is it sending mixed signals ?
I'd appreciate it if there were answers to this , I've always had this question
Old 22-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Master
Awkward question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophila
I generally believe in the LOA and attracting what we are vibrating from inside....
Ever since I've become aware of my thinking patterns , conscious of my uncontrolled imbalance of inner thoughts of emotions...usually towards negative thoughts I've made a deep and true effort to balance myself and sift out negativity to try and raise my vibration into the positive with hopes of improving my life quality.

I've noticed for a while now within these patterns of thought a worrysome issue and I'd like to put it out there for those who have more experience with the LOA..

In general I've managed to keep a steady , sober and balanced positive attitude .
One of humility, of gratitude and focusing on the now.
During the month I am ok but when that certain time of the month comes ( I'm a ) my mind enters a darker, very negative state.
I lose that peaceful positive mindset and all my inner negativity comes out and overwhelms me.
I flip to a pessimistic , bitter and self pity state which I genuinely get clouded by and cannot shake off till the time comes for release.
Now when this happens I am conscious of it and I feel helpless ...
I can take pills for the physical symptoms but there are none for this mental state....

If I have been good in general..vibrating in the positive and then I have this temporary but monthly negative state, sees it set me back energetically?

Theophila,

It may seem strange that a man (i.e. me) is answering this question, having never undergone what you have described in your post, but immediately after I went on to look at other posts in this forum, I was drawn to what I am about to post as references (from Miss Hepburn's sub-forum entitled, "Quotes of Abraham"). Why?

Because though you may have, as you said, "always had this question ", the answer is the same whether for man or woman.

Hope these help you see why.....YOU (we) are in control of the energy we allow to flow through us.

BTW: The entire sub-forum is chock-full of answers on LOA.

Ready?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=604

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=603

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=596
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Suspended
Guide

I'm not sure how a natural body function can interfere w/LOA ...
If a desire is already planted in the depth of the subconscious how can it be effected even temporarily?
I think whatever a person is trying to manifestate would have to be specifically focused on during menstruation every time to change &/or disrupt it ...
Relax your thinking ...
A cycle of hormones, I believe, does not impact LOA or any type of spiritualism not even temporarily ...
Old 24-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Lorelyen

^^^ I'd counter that. It can cloud one's inner world from which one might draw energy at any level. Quite debilitating. Some women suffer it worse than others. It was quite bad for me early in my teenage which did thwart the spiritual aspect of my goals at school (ability to self-motivate, etc, now I look back). I was even excused sports for it. I envied those to whom the monthlies seemed no make no difference and feared the thing might blight me forever. Thankfully it subsided to bearable during my teenage. But even now I try not to arrange business dealings during those days, not always successfully!

Old 27-01-2017, 04:26 AM
Seeker

There seems to be a lowering of serotonin during this time when you crave carbohydrates and you can change your mental state through food. Try Bananas, baked potatoes and chicken and turkey. Of course you get 'moody' and it passes. Try the liquid magnesium 10 days before and for a couple of days during. It's in the DSM though I forget forget the actual name. Prementrual dysphoric disorder. It happens to highly sensitive people. You can thwart this if you pay close attention to your cycles. Check out premenstrual dysphoric disorder treatment.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

With all we've all said, it appears we're all saying we know we're attracting that which we are (excluding the monthly hormone differences) inside. This is all our thoughts and feelings unfathomably blended into who we are being. My opinion is that this energy has the ability to attract, and again, it's not in our time frame as we know it.

Just a thought to ponder.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophila

Hello,

My understanding on these things is that you are performing energy work with those experiences. That you are elevating the dark/light balance within your physical DNA.

Your overall intent for a positive vibrating mind set is seen and understood. Yet you are a human expressing all that you are in duality. The aspect of self which is in the dark, be it self pity or whatever, needs for your conscious awareness to embrace it and not find fault with it. That compassionate action on your part is powerful and transformational.

I hope these thoughts and impressions will resonate with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Pathfinder
First of all, I'm sorry you're experiencing these symptoms, I know how hard it is when you work hard on yourself just to encounter some difficulties connected to hormones or whatever reasons that you cannot control.
There's such thing as premenstrual dysphoric disorder that you may want to look into, women affected by it get very emotional or even depressed during PMS.
I believe that our emotional well-being is strongly connected to out bodies and sometimes it's nearly impossible to combat negative thoughts when something in your body is not working properly.
I used to have a similar issue and it went away when I started taking care of my body and eating well. Most of my PMS symptoms went away as well.
And btw, what works great instead of pain killers which are never good for your body is a strong infusion of fresh ginger and cinnamon ;) I drink it whenever I am experiencing pain and it goes away within 15 minutes.