Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Ascender
Hi Fairy Crystal,

Speaking only for myself as an Aqua.
As far as neediness goes. I tend to start off aloof, but then if someone treats me in the right way, I will throw my entire heart and soul into the relationship. That might make me appear needy. After a while, if I feel I am being too controlled, or even if I need space, I will start shutting down emotionally. Could it possibly be that your Aqua needs more space right now. Be gentle with us and we'll give you our love and attention.
Old 25-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Knower
Maybe we're all just realizing here that Aquas are simply difficult to figure out - because they are like, you know...AIR. Not easy to grasp. Ha ha! The few I know can certainly go deep in philisophical discussions but are very practical and logical - not too interested in the spiritual realm at all. Or maybe they just aren't interested in exploring it with ME. Ha ha. Although! My Aqua sister in law, who is going through a tough time, DID test the concept of crystal healing over the holiday - someone gave her a few. Floored me, because she's never shown an interest before (does not 'sense' a higher power, etc) and she's in her 30s. She tested it by taking her body temperature daily without a crystal, then later after holding a crystal. There was a marked difference. She got so excited and curious, she went on to buy those crystals (forgot what they are called) that are meant for inserting into your vagina. You pull them out with a string. Wow!

All the signs are capable of all qualities. I think it is important not to get too attached to any particular mindset about 'types'. I don't think anyone here does, just felt it was worth saying. We are all evolving, and rubbing up against each other and noticing superficial differences (personality IS afterall superficial) is part of that. Eventually, we may all become each possible sign, though not in one lifetime of course.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lealight111
Aquarius? My experience with adults.... like all signs there are good and bad traits, right? �� Speaking astrologically, I can only say the Aquas are the sign I have witnessed the most erratic behaviors. The women can be absolutely emotional and lord dramatic.... really mountains out of molehills.
Former recent boyfriend was a bit impulsive. Kind, loyal and sweet. I didn't like the In the moment decision making... not thinking before acting but Ohhhh Excellent in bed. Memories to last a decade. :) Flip side: NEEDY

Hahaha. I can be pretty erratic. That is one of my more negative traits. My entire life my mom has always told me that I'm neurotic. I actually had a mental breakdown in the first grade and my teacher had to call my parents to come pick me up from school. When my mom arrived she said I was sitting at my classroom table alone shaking and repeating the word "she" over and over again. I had a spelling test that day and it was the first word I got wrong the entire year. My mom said I was a very serious kid. I would come home and organize my school work and study and not let her near my homework. LOL. Makes sense because I'm a grad student now.

Outside of school/academia I am very mellow and easy going.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Maybe we're all just realizing here that Aquas are simply difficult to figure out

Yeah. I sort of feel that way about the other 11 signs.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The discussing anything more than what you're having for dinner bit...
With all the Aquas I've known I've noticed this.
There are some things you can discuss to greater depth, more spiritual stuff maybe? Like talk about crystals or tarot cards etc. But even then I can tell they lose interest if it takes too long or goes too deep.

I personally like to think and talk about psychological dynamics between people. I have noticed that that sort of thing does not work with Aquas. Too much, too serious, too deep. They simply cannot understand. Not because they're dim, but more like "Why are you fussing about that? Who cares?"
But even when I try to make them understand, they seem incapable. I guess it's just not how their minds work.

I don't mean that as judgement. If they can't do that sort of thing, it means they can do other things that I might 'miss'. We all have our own strong points after all.

But this not being able to discuss things on a deeper level is one of the reasons I do not compute so well with Aquas. No ill vibe, just too different.
My mom once told me, "Be careful, you'll end up depressed!" because I was talking about deeper things. She just doesn't get it. I on the other hand was shocked. Depressed? How? I was just learning, growing, curious how things work. How will that get me depressed?

Needy. Yes. Very much so! Which is a tad odd, because they are such free spirits?

On the plus side, the creative thing.

Yep they are logical, there will be a hint of reason , logic there even spiritually. They are not exactly open to the idea of something supernaural suddenly. There are other signs who are very eager and will be open to agree or disagree with you passionately. Aquarius will usually be reacting less and then when you feel you have something to share, they wont make any effort to understand it and that goes neglected or unnoticed. A pisces will listen to you here, because they flow with everything, all tides and connect intutively to every concept, emotionally and there is a sense of sacrifice here more than any other.
Maybe they will be open to the idea of something beyond what we can see, but I dnt think they want to figure out supernatural things generally. There could be exceptions though. I know of one who has strong indictions of being a intuitve but she is not interested in believing in psychic phenomena. She has a lot of indications in her astrologial chart as well, about having psychic gifts, but no she just does not want to figure it out. She understands the spiritual but she is not open to invest her thoughts in it , she will get irrirtable and say she does not believe in all hocus pocus.
I remember two aquarius I have worked with, and they were never open to the idea of healing. Their idea was they might be obligated towards anyone who heals them. Then once they did, they saw results.
Taurus is a sign that devotes itself to people, and that devotion of a bull is different. There is some tension around it. It's nature has a solid foundation. It is not all easy breezy in truth. That devotion extends itself.
Air is difficult to grasp, it is difficult to hold or have any shape. No matter how much air you take in, you might still feel hungry but there will be a need to breathe in air, to see the mechanisms of nature through the power of intellect , or to see that there is perfect poise. I feel this element gives reason to the working of all other elements. Around all other signs this element gives the power of reason and see the underlying mystery in everything through reason. The power of reason makes them unconventional because they could be seeing things so differently than others and might be ahead of time in a way.
Impersonal is actually good, it helps us take a step back and there is a lot of integrity around it.
Aquarius is different and unconventional. Physically the most beautiful sign too I believe.
I like this sign anyways, and I do not mind them at all. I think with the air influence I have I can be in a bit of whirl as well
I love Aquarius , the most beautiful sign of the zodiac
Old 26-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Maybe we're all just realizing here that Aquas are simply difficult to figure out - because they are like, you know...AIR. Not easy to grasp. Ha ha! The few I know can certainly go deep in philisophical discussions but are very practical and logical - not too interested in the spiritual realm at all. Or maybe they just aren't interested in exploring it with ME. Ha ha. Although! My Aqua sister in law, who is going through a tough time, DID test the concept of crystal healing over the holiday - someone gave her a few. Floored me, because she's never shown an interest before (does not 'sense' a higher power, etc) and she's in her 30s. She tested it by taking her body temperature daily without a crystal, then later after holding a crystal. There was a marked difference. She got so excited and curious, she went on to buy those crystals (forgot what they are called) that are meant for inserting into your vagina. You pull them out with a string. Wow!

All the signs are capable of all qualities. I think it is important not to get too attached to any particular mindset about 'types'. I don't think anyone here does, just felt it was worth saying. We are all evolving, and rubbing up against each other and noticing superficial differences (personality IS afterall superficial) is part of that. Eventually, we may all become each possible sign, though not in one lifetime of course.
Very good point about Air and being difficult to grasp!
The crystals, yes, my mom is interested in those too. That's why I said, maybe they do have a deeper interest in things more spiritual. My mom can really enjoy that, takes interest in that. I can talk to her about spirits too, for instance what happens when a person passes away. That helped her when she saw the spirit of her own father in her bedroom. She wasn't scared cos she knew from my stories there was no reason to be scared. My mom does have healing powers too btw.

I can definitely talk to her about such things, including crystal skulls, how they work etc etc. That's why I bought her her own crystal skull a few years back. I was pleasantly surprised to find out she takes real good care of it, bathes it in moonlight, water etc.
So yes, there are deeper things they enjoy. But I've found it's limited.
When it comes to for instance psychology, dynamics in communication, anima & animus (masculine & feminine dynamics) she's gone. She can not follow and simply isn't interested either. Too much of a good thing.
I've seen that in other Aquas too.

Could it be that the more spiritual stuff is also like their element Air: difficult to grasp, not cut and dry scientifically proven facts?
Old 26-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Hi Fairy Crystal,

Speaking only for myself as an Aqua.
As far as neediness goes. I tend to start off aloof, but then if someone treats me in the right way, I will throw my entire heart and soul into the relationship. That might make me appear needy. After a while, if I feel I am being too controlled, or even if I need space, I will start shutting down emotionally. Could it possibly be that your Aqua needs more space right now. Be gentle with us and we'll give you our love and attention.
Thank you for your feedback, Flexi-Girl!
I like reading about this sign. I don't know that many Aquas, so it's interesting to learn a bit more :)

The man in my life isn't an Aqua. The only Aquas I know/have known are women.
Old 26-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Id have to agree with Flexi-girl about aquas when it comes to relationships.......we start out a bit detached. .... but when we decide this is it. ......we're all in 100% ....all or nothing. ...

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 27-01-2017, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
Yeah. I sort of feel that way about the other 11 signs.
Hahahaha, love that!
Old 27-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Master
I found these quotes on Sun in Aquarius from a book on sun signs

"Aquarius according to modern astrologer, is ruled by Uranus, the planet of initiative and orginality. The symbol of Aquarius is the Water bearer , why water, since aquarius is an air sign ? The reason is that water in ancient times symblized life and spiritual baptism. The true gift of Aquarius is to inspire the understanding that man's highest duty is to serve as a vessel, merely for higher truths.
If you sun is in Aquarius , you seek to impress your authority on others by impressing upon them your own vision of universal law. From this central trait spring the many subtle ramnifications of your own complex personality, one that can be simultaneously socialble, yet innerly a loner; given to chronic worry, yet innerly strong in faith; dogmatic , yet innerly fair and open minded; progressive , yet innerly closed to new ideas; humanitarian, yet innerly perhaps the most impersonal of the twelve signs.
You combine in your nature the broad vision of Sagittarius with the attentiveness to detail of Virgo. A perfect balance of these traits , liberally seasoned with the rarest of human qualities, wisdom, will place you among the greatest humankind- as a person of deep vision, with the capacity to transform high thoughts into practical action.
Few people realize a clearly as you do the necessity for compromise between a given ideal and its practical applications. Fewer people still are willing to see themselves as mere benefeciaries of that ideal- to be befriended for instance because you believe in freidnship , rather than because you believe in them. Your friendly nature leads some people to feel that you are more bound to them , personally than you really are.
Duty is your true God, your sense of duty to your own abstract vision of truth , your sense of duty to bring people and things into harmony with that vision. Since wisdom is a rare gift your field of vision may embrace very much less than the universe. Since tact is rare virtue, your efforts to harmonize people with your own ideals may amount only to meddling in their affairs. On the highest levels , Aquarius gifts of inner grace can manifest itself outwardly in the purest kinds of humanitarian love.
Aquarius , because of their wish to objectify their inner ideals are often gregarious. Their focus , however is less on the people they mix with than on the abstract sense of rightness that causes them to be socialble. Inside Aquarians tend to feel quite alone in the world. Because of their wish to bring people and things into line with their own values, Aquarians are often progressive, innovative and original. It would be a mistake , however to expect them to be as open to the ideas of others as their liberal attitude suggests.
If you are an Aquarian, it would be well for you always to try to see yourself in impersonal light as you see the rest of the world. For while abstraction comes easily to you, normal human egoism may prevent you from including the subject -you- in your view of objective reality. You can be impartial to everyone else, yet yourself be deeply hurt by every unintended or imagined slight.
Probably you have made many attempts in your lifetime to become more personal in your friendship with others, if only because you know they expect it of you. Just as probably your efforts have ended in failure. Just when you thought that you were getting really close to people, your strong sense of duty blurred your focus of intimacy. You may as well face it, your real key to happiness lies in becoming truly impersonal, in surrendering your own ego , too, into the Infinite Reality and opening yourself ot becoming a pure instrument for divine grace. In this way the Law will work through you perfectly, uplifting others even without any conscious effort on your own part.
It is necessary for you to work in some way for the wellfare of others, for otherwise your inner perceptions will lose touch with reality. But the more you develop spiritually, the more you will discover that to serve truly is not to see oneself as the server. Strive always to broaden your vision of truth. Don't stunt your spiritual growth with dogmatism. Above all see God acting through you. See him in all men , in all things. Realize that, pervading the universe, there is but One Reality. Live more and more in that blissful awareness.
You particularly as an air sign. and anyone else who finds this practice attractive, might sit calmly and vision yourself surrounded by infinite space. Gaze mentally millions of miles to the left of you, to the right, to the front, behind, beneath. Gaze within yourself and see there too, an infinity of space. Shunya the hindus call it, nothingness. Soar lightly in this infinite void, freer than any bird.
Then slowly , from your own inner center, exapnd outward in all directions to infinity a sense of universal love and joy. All beings are being bathed in your love and joy. This and only this in the Law, the Supreme Reality. "

" I have made my heart a wilderness, that the wild flowers of Thy love might blossom there "
Paramhansa Yogananda