Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Aquarius Season! So What about this sign?!

I'm not Aquarius, nor do I have many in my circle, apart from my mom and sister.
Can't think of any man I know who's Aqua-man.

So how do you get along with these Aquarians? If you are one, tell us how you relate to the typical Aquarius qualities and traits.

A short description on Aquarius from Love on A Dirty Rotten Day, which is spot on, but also sarcastically written (I love it!)
There are physical laws and metaphysical laws, but Aquarius-the-nonconformist is a law unto him- or herself. Catching the attention of an Aquarius is akin to being bitten by some exotic species of love bug. You get all warm and itchy inside but you can't quite decide whether the feeling is comforting or chafing.

It's no accident that the Age of Aquarius was formally ushered in by the psychedelic sixties. Free love, free sex, free clinics, and the cry for freedom of the great masses of enslaved individuals permeate every Water Bearer's psyche.

Aquarius is nearly as commitment-phobic as Sagittarius. However, instead of juggling several romances, Water Bearers are serial monogamists. These pseudo-scientists like to analyze, scrutinize, quiz, and mentally autopsy one target at the time.

Aquarius is the most outspoken sign of the zodiac. Don't confuse this with Sagittarius' proclivity for saying the wrong thing at the worst possible moment. Water Bearers speak up and out for causes they believe in and injustices they long to right.

Water Bearer natures are cool, distant, and disconnected. Aquarius remains a separate entity, even in a deeply committed relationship.
Complex emotional entanglements baffle and infuriate them. You will soon discover that your lover is a great innovator in the sack, but has to run errands every time you want to discuss anything deeper than what you're having for dinner.

So let's hear it from you now!
Old 22-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Master
I'll tell my bit first then :)

I don't know many Aquarius ppl, which says enough about Taurus & Aquarius I spose...
The biggest problem I have with (some) Aquarius is the bit about "you cannot discuss anything deeper than what you're having for dinner."
I like to think about the deeper things in life, and they just can't follow. It's not them. Nothing wrong with that, but it does mean we don't really get along all that well. It remains superficial and I quickly lose interest when things are/remain superficial.
The few I have known were all rather egocentric. Not egoistic, mind you. Egocentric.

On the plus side... I know they can be a lot of fun. And I also know that when push comes to shove they do indeed fight injustice, no matter what. They will go all the way if need be, especially if it concerned their loved ones.
Old 22-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower
Have not known any Aquarius men, but have been quite close with a few females, including my young daughter. Of the three main ladies I can think of, all three are more than capable of having profound discussions, and they remain some of my favorite people to spend time with for that very reason! They may take a more logical approach than I when it comes to the mysterious, but each one is very intelligent and extremely creative. They definitely march to the beat of their own drum, and I quite admire that! Aquarians are deliciously different.

Last edited by Delsol : 23-01-2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Pathfinder
This is really interesting. While not taking into account more than just the sun sign, I have had the same experience as Delsol.

I have also had the most profound discussions I have ever experienced with Aquarian's. The ones I know would cringe if they couldn't "discuss anything deeper than what you're having for dinner." LOL

The ones I know actually have the ability to go that deep, that I felt like it opened my awareness more. There have also been times where they talk that deep I almost can't follow. I feel their minds can travel out to the edge of the universe and comprehend every little atom they experience along the way.

That is my experience. My daughter is also an Aquarius and she's always talking, talking, talking and it's always something interesting. Very curious minds. I find them fascinating.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Aquarius is the non conformist. My mom she never confirmed to the rules that were laid down by other members of family. I come from a traditional culture, but my mom she said bye bye to all traditions haha. She did not care if people looked down at that, the good ones always come by and supported her. I think they are capable of going very deep, but they are hard to persuade. They will roll their eyes if you try to convince them of something, unless they do not believe it, they will not listen or be interested. If you mean really well and can tune into their true natures, they will listen to you just a bit.
Very impersonal , they will complain if they do not get enough time for themselves. They value personal freedom. They are impersonal , will not cling to the people they love. But they will not exactly set them free either.
It is not the aquarius nature to hold onto something. They value freedom a lot. The water bearer wants to be free. It does not like to be held back and be told what to do. Taurus does not like to be told what to do either but they are more traditional. Aquarius is more contemporary I feel.
Yes and very humanitarian too. Despite their impersonal nature, they do have a side to serve others and fight injustice. Most Aquarius I come across have fought some kind of injustice for themselves and others , and smartly come out of it.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
My oldest son is an Aquarius. He's the most social of all my kids. Has a lot of friends. He's a risk taker to the max. He can get very anxious and moody at times.

I have one Aquarius friend that I grew up with...she is the complete opposite...but very mellow.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Ascender
I read Linda Goodman's Star Signs, many years ago, and the only thing I remember from all those hundreds of pages was the last sentence in the Aquarius chapter: ... an Aquarian will take apart the rainbow to see how it works, yet still marvel at the beauty of it's nature.

Yep, that's me.
I'm quite technical. I'll enjoy dismantling electronic equipment, fixing it, making it work; like the computer, I'm always amazed with the miracles of modern science.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Deactivated Account

If I did my astrology charts accurately, my accented should be Aquarius. I dont identify with the sign at all, other than the free spirit and 'sensual' side. Caps can be very reserved, but I think the Aqu balances that out, brings out a fun wild side, meow

I don't think I attract Aquarians, however, I met a couple interesting females. There was a really down to earth member here who did energy readings and she was really talented intuitively and very friendly and likable with everyone. She kept the divinity section active and had a strong passionate political opinion too, was active in our political threads. Moon glow, today is her birthday. Unfortunately, since she moved to another state last year, she no longer logs in but I am hopeful she comes back.

The other, I had a very unpleasant experience with. She was very childish for her age ( nothing annoys a Capricorn more than 'games') Very clingy too and never comprehended the hint to leave me alone. She identified strongly with an animal and reminded me a bit of one, and I am almost certain her 'sign' had nothing to do with it. Other than that, I haven't met any Aqua men, I don't think they are very competitive with Capricorns.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
I read Linda Goodman's Star Signs, many years ago, and the only thing I remember from all those hundreds of pages was the last sentence in the Aquarius chapter: ... an Aquarian will take apart the rainbow to see how it works, yet still marvel at the beauty of it's nature.

Yep, that's me.
I'm quite technical. I'll enjoy dismantling electronic equipment, fixing it, making it work; like the computer, I'm always amazed with the miracles of modern science.
That is definitely my son! He takes apart and recreates and is in total awe of everything, be it anything in nature or taking things apart to see how they work and rebuilding them. When he was a tot, he would just oooo and aaaaah over Christmas lights, fireworks and stars in the sky. He still does. And now one of his passionate hobbies is growing things and he still ooos and ahhhs over what grows. And creating things with his 3 D printer.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Guide

I think it was Linda Goodman, or someone else... can't remember, who said that Aquarius women who are born in January are more bold and outspoken than the aqua women born around mid-february.

I'm an Aquarius born on Feb 15th, and I am very quiet. Very friendly, but quiet and not bold at all. People frequently describe me as being "mellow."

One thing I have noticed about both male and female aquas is that it is true that we will always remember our first loves. I have also noticed that aquas who have difficult break ups with their first loves usually end up pretty emotionally bruised for years afterwards. However, it is only this first break up that affects them so intensely.