Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Pathfinder
Hi BellaSage ,
I just remembered another angel experience my eldest daughter had.. age 5.
Unfortunately she fell off the monkey bars in a playground and landed on her arms fully extended and broke her right arm,wrist and elbow. I heard her scream ( didn't see it as was sitting on bench,my view slightly obscured as park was crowded )
I ran over to her and she just lay there calm as anything. Her Dad gently picked her up and we raced to hospital ( ambulance refused to come as we didn't have a postcode for the park ).In accident and emergency she was assessed, she refused pain relief and just lay there in silence looking very tranquil. The doctors were stunned at her composure considering the serious nature of her injuries. She ended up having to have two lengthy operations in succession as they botched the first one and had lots of metal fixings to support the bones.
When she had recovered from her surgery and had eaten and drank etc she told me quite calmly ' Mummy when I fell off the monkey bars onto the ground a rainbow angel came down to me.. she took away my pain and told me you were coming and not to worry.'
She still remembers it to this day and she's 16.

Love and light xx
Old 19-01-2017, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi BellaSage ,
I just remembered another angel experience my eldest daughter had.. age 5.
Unfortunately she fell off the monkey bars in a playground and landed on her arms fully extended and broke her right arm,wrist and elbow. I heard her scream ( didn't see it as was sitting on bench,my view slightly obscured as park was crowded )
I ran over to her and she just lay there calm as anything. Her Dad gently picked her up and we raced to hospital ( ambulance refused to come as we didn't have a postcode for the park ).In accident and emergency she was assessed, she refused pain relief and just lay there in silence looking very tranquil. The doctors were stunned at her composure considering the serious nature of her injuries. She ended up having to have two lengthy operations in succession as they botched the first one and had lots of metal fixings to support the bones.
When she had recovered from her surgery and had eaten and drank etc she told me quite calmly ' Mummy when I fell off the monkey bars onto the ground a rainbow angel came down to me.. she took away my pain and told me you were coming and not to worry.'
She still remembers it to this day and she's 16.

Love and light xx

Hi 7th Sister!

Another incredible encounter. I got tingles again! LOL
It looks like you and your daughter are very gifted and have some beautiful protection around you. I can only imagine what you and your daughters experiences feel like. Truly beautiful.

Again there are a few things in your daughters experience that are similar to that I have experienced with my sister. Not the angel part but the broken arm from falling off the monkey bars. I myself had a broken arm and had to have pins put in.

Then my sister cut her knee on an oyster shell on a rock when she was swimming. Her knee had to be operated on to take the shell out. Well they left some in there and zipped her back up. After a few days she started getting the red line oyster infection is known for and she had to go back in and have the left in piece taken out.

Uncanny similarities? LOL

P.S. I'm a Mummy too!
Old 19-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder
Ouch your poor sister!

I'm pretty sure will uncover further links between us

Love and light xx
Old 20-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder
Oh wow, I love all of the stories I've read here. Nothing like this has happened to me in 'real life' but I've experienced something while meditating that I think was angelic energy. Until then I never gave angelic realm much thought but it certainly made me rethink my beliefs.

It was a regular meditating session for me, maybe twenty minutes in I was focused on my breath and really calm, my thoughts slowed down significantly, I was sure that's how the entire session is going to look. But then I felt this extraordinary energy and I felt what I imagine the ultimate peacefulness would feel like. I felt as if I was floating away from this world, surrounded by colors of a rosy sunrise. In this 'vision' I was holding my partners hand and trying to take him with me but I was told that it's ok and I can let go. I did and I continued to float away and it felt amazing, I was happy. Then I had this realization that this is what death feels like. I was told that if we knew what happens on the other side we wouldn't mourn our deceased ones, we'd be happy for them. I was then suddenly disturbed and my meditating session ended abruptly.

I immediately called my mom to ask if everyone's doing fine and it turned out my beloved grandmother is in a hospital. They were supposed to release her in a week or so but I told my mom this may not be the case. She passed away two weeks later.

I think that what I encountered in this meditation was an angelic energy trying to comfort me in an upcoming times of grief. It's something I will never forget.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Master
Beautiful stories...thanks to all for sharing

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-01-2017, 07:17 AM
Guide

Lovely stories. I enjoyed reading all of these. :)
Old 24-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Master
I decided that I wanted to meet the Archangels in 2016 and so I wrote a note and said "Dear Archangels, I know that you know me and I just wanted to made contact". I put the note on the table in my room where I was writing from and went to bed. That night I had a dream where I was visited by Archanges Michalel, Metatron and Mary. They were telling me that they were glad that I decided to call them and yes they know me. I saw Michael standing in the middle of my room looking like a warrior wearing a dark grey amour and a sword in his hand. he was the size of an average man. Metatron was like a blue flame while Mary was like a large lady. They were very excited and telling me a lot of things. I fell asleep again and they put a flame on my chest and it felt very angelic. The whole room was charged with angelic energy and I was so excited.
Old 24-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Newbie ;)

7th Sister you have a remarkable life experiences. thank you for sharing them.
Old 24-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie
Oh wow, I love all of the stories I've read here. Nothing like this has happened to me in 'real life' but I've experienced something while meditating that I think was angelic energy. Until then I never gave angelic realm much thought but it certainly made me rethink my beliefs.

It was a regular meditating session for me, maybe twenty minutes in I was focused on my breath and really calm, my thoughts slowed down significantly, I was sure that's how the entire session is going to look. But then I felt this extraordinary energy and I felt what I imagine the ultimate peacefulness would feel like. I felt as if I was floating away from this world, surrounded by colors of a rosy sunrise. In this 'vision' I was holding my partners hand and trying to take him with me but I was told that it's ok and I can let go. I did and I continued to float away and it felt amazing, I was happy. Then I had this realization that this is what death feels like. I was told that if we knew what happens on the other side we wouldn't mourn our deceased ones, we'd be happy for them. I was then suddenly disturbed and my meditating session ended abruptly.

I immediately called my mom to ask if everyone's doing fine and it turned out my beloved grandmother is in a hospital. They were supposed to release her in a week or so but I told my mom this may not be the case. She passed away two weeks later.

I think that what I encountered in this meditation was an angelic energy trying to comfort me in an upcoming times of grief. It's something I will never forget.

How beautiful Nellie, I think you are right.

Love and light xx
Old 24-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I decided that I wanted to meet the Archangels in 2016 and so I wrote a note and said "Dear Archangels, I know that you know me and I just wanted to made contact". I put the note on the table in my room where I was writing from and went to bed. That night I had a dream where I was visited by Archanges Michalel, Metatron and Mary. They were telling me that they were glad that I decided to call them and yes they know me. I saw Michael standing in the middle of my room looking like a warrior wearing a dark grey amour and a sword in his hand. he was the size of an average man. Metatron was like a blue flame while Mary was like a large lady. They were very excited and telling me a lot of things. I fell asleep again and they put a flame on my chest and it felt very angelic. The whole room was charged with angelic energy and I was so excited.

Wow Shoni what and absolutely fabulous experience. It just goes to show doesnt it ? We ask and they come .

Lobe an light xx