Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Experiencer

Post Crucification Reality of Christ's Death

Readers are advised to read my earlier THREADS / POSTs on Christ and Christianity.

When Christ died, Mother Mary and Magdalene took his dead body inside a cave and tried to bring him back to life. The Egoself ( akin to soul ) of one Yogi entered into the Christ's dead Body and the dead body became alive. They all fled secretly to India.

On the other side, People saw the departed soul or Airy Body of Christ, who performed fish, Appearance and dis appearance miracles. This was the Christ's spirit.

(When we die we shed several physical bodies, Airy being the 6th. Our Egoself remains in Airy body till our subtle or Astral body forms that takes about 3- 13 days time after our death. For full detail ref. Nature's Bio- Laws of Action ISBN 9788190950237)

At present Christ lives in Master' World in his Astral Body answering to the Prayers and helping mankind. Thus the confusion about Christ's death on Cross and mystery about his tomb in Kashmir must be taken as solved. Is Dane Brown Listening ?
Old 20-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
For full detail ref. Nature's Bio-Laws of Action ISBN 9788190950237)
Is this your book, are you the author?
Old 20-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
When Christ died, Mother Mary and Magdalene took his dead body inside a cave and tried to bring him back to life. The Egoself ( akin to soul ) of one Yogi entered into the Christ's dead Body and the dead body became alive.
I'm an esoteric Christian occultist from way back. Do you mind sharing which stream of wisdom teaches this? It has a quasi-Theosophical feel to it, but I've never read or come across anything quite like it.
Old 26-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I'm an esoteric Christian occultist from way back. Do you mind sharing which stream of wisdom teaches this? It has a quasi-Theosophical feel to it, but I've never read or come across anything quite like it.
I suspect that the main reason for his being here revolves around selling his books. :)
Old 03-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Is this your book, are you the author?

Yes ! ..................
Old 03-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

This is a scientific Bio Physics Book.

Until now people have been speculating and presenting their views in literary perceptive-,about life, soul god, nature, Evil, Devil etc. Now all such speculation has come to an end and have detailed scientific presentation in the book.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Now all such speculation has come to an end and have detailed scientific presentation in the book.
OPVarma, I would suggest that statement indicates more a lack of perception regarding ultimate truth, than a confirmation of such.

This is a very difficult discussion to try and engage in. It's apparent you have little or no interest in an open dialogue. Which in and of itself begs the question: Why are you even posting here, on this discussion site? Your lack of desire (or inability?) to dia-logue forces conscious readers to simply jump to the same, obvious conclusion organic born suggested: you're here to sell your books.

I am going to ask you one more time, and let's see if you're up to the challenge of actually engaging: Where are you getting this knowledge? How did you come by it? If it's your own spiritual investigation process, explain the process in detail.

Because SURELY you can't possibly expect people to accept your postings as THE TRUTH revealed for the first time in human history. You would have to be trolling us to even pretend to think people here are that spiritually dim-witted and/or susceptible to religious proselytizing. We're not children, and this isn't the Piscean Age 1100's anymore.

Last edited by Baile : 03-01-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Master
Oh my Lord so much bull **** on here.

Christ's Resurrection was an act of the Divine which is the new beginning of humanity. Our future lies in the evolution not only the soul but the mind and body.

Souls evolve through many lifetimes, soul-groups evolve through cycles, and our bodies evolve through purification and raising of consciousness. Like begats like.

Jesus was a new kind of human being who was born to bring about "the new Beginning". We as a collective reached a level of consciousness and stage of consciousness where such a Being could become incarnate in the 3rd dimension. Very few on earth helped lift our consciousness to this level- Moses, the Buddha, Lao Tzu, Hermes, the Essenes who fostered Christ. And then of course those who raised our stage of civilization- Caesar Augustus, Socrates, to name a few.

These karmic crossroads allowed the unmerited Grace of the Divine Spirit to bring forth from the highest dimensions an Entity which was part of that Godhead and become one of us. There are no avatars. We are the avatars. We are soul-beings who are inherently multidimensional but we had forgotten our origin. This Christ Entity was created to be the "Eternal Reminder" of our true selves. This Entity never wavers nor separates from Source and is an extension of Source.

When that Soul became a human being in the 3rd dimension his parents named him Jesus. He was a prophet, he had psychic abilities but he was also a highly religious man who sought to transform his own religion and culture. Unknowing to him until the appropriate time at the age of 30 he realized he was to become "the Christ". And he became united to that cosmic Christ, and that Cosmic Christ was fully united to him. He was born with Source's Love completely transmitted to him. He could carry that Self-Love to everyone and make them aware that Love is within them too. And he saw himself in everyone from the best to the most wicked. He could be the one to not only raise our spiritual evolution but take upon all the dregs of the past. His crucifixion didn't end in being healed by anyone. I don't buy into that because that Christ Power was available to our ancestors but it was taken away by the Angels of Karma. They sinned and abused their power. Christ regained that full access to Divinity and Spirit in himself. He first had to lay down himself to death to pull himself back up again to show that there was no Ego or self in his consciousness. It was the ultimate test for his soul to prove to Source that a human being could and can let go and allow Love to take over. He proved it and could resurrect the molecular and atomic structure of his body. The need for Reincarnation through the woman and womb was no longer needed. He started a ripple effect that IF anyone put their full trust in his Way they too would not need to reincarnate and continue their evolution in Heaven and one day if they wanted to return to Earth it would be when the Collective Resurrection happens.

The collective Resurrection is when humanity reaches the plateau as a whole where those who pursued and evolved highly enough can return to Earth and those who did not and fell short will never be allowed to manifest on Earth again- New Heaven/New Earth- New Jerusalem spoken in Revelations, 5th World spoken by Native Americans, Enlightened Age by the Far-East.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Oh my Lord so much bull **** on here.

Christ's Resurrection was an act of the Divine
Your first comment above is more or less what I was getting at I suppose, minus the stuff that gets you kicked off the forum.

As for your second statement: Is an open dialogue possible when person A's Christ-truth is shot down by person B, who then proceeds to tell person A the REAL truth about Christ...? In all honesty I just don't understand this approach to open dialogue. What if we all just start from a place where we have no pre-formed truth-opinions, and then explore from there?
Old 04-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Master
I don't see it as necessary to either believe or disbelieve in Jesus.
Whether or not he was an actual historical figure,
makes absolutely no difference as far as the intended message is concerned.
Also, it might be best to drop references to Christ.
Christ is a religion-specific term, which can get in the way of open dialogue.
Because many spiritualists (including me!) do have their biases when it comes to religion.
A neutral term such as Universal Consciousness would be my preference.

That would be my opening conversational position.