Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Self-love game

I saw this post about this fun game in order to raise your vibrations. But I wanted to change it a little.

List from 5-10 things you love about YOURSELF! ^_^
It can be everything really! From traits to physical appearance. It's always good to remember and remind ourselves how awesome we are! <3
And don't be shy! You won't look like a show off! ^_^

Things I love about myself:
1.I can make people laugh or smile.
2.I am a great hugger! x)
3.My eyes.
4.I'm a good listener.
5.I always want to help and give good advice.

Share your thoughts, was it difficult for you to write down a few stuff? Cos for me it kinda was x)
Old 10-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Master

Great game! I'm in.

1 I am a good listener.
2 I get a very clear picture and understanding of others problems
3 I don't quit easily if it's in my heart
4 I have a huge heart, capable of a lot of love.
5 I'm very strong
6 I keep secrets. If you tell me, it wont be mentioned again. No matter who you are.
7 I can vibe with many different personality types. I find joy in accepting the individual personality of others.
8 I can sing
9 I can tap into just about any consciousness and receive what I need or want to know.
10 Very spiritually gifted. Mainly in Claircognizance and Clairempathy
Old 11-12-2016, 01:02 AM
I liked this.
I actually did close my eyes and think
of what I like /loved about myself...all relating to gifts from my Father.
I think I will play this with my close friends and put them on the spot.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there I was asked by someone awhile back this same question. So here are my 10.

I have a nice smile
I have nice eyes
I am trustworthy
I am very sensitive in a good way
I am loving
I have a sense of humour
I care about other people
I am intuitive
I am a good listener
I am hard working
Old 14-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Master
bless you all lovely awesome people

I think this is a good game for me to play right now because I've been down, thank you.

I care so much about people that I get down and try to figure out how right they are about how bad I am.. but thankfully thoughtfulness and searching in the past have afforded me insight that I am good, however hard it can be to accept or convince sometimes *sigh*

I am good at making unique designs and crafts with a lot of detail and pizzazz lol

I'm clever and get and make witty jokes at times

I am very passionate and love things and people deeply

I understand every person has incredible worth and redeeming qualities though I am also acutely aware of 'flaws' and negativity but keep seeking to learn lessons about this and perceive things and of course people more positively. but I do think my judgmentalness and critical nature are shallow themselves and I accept and appreciate people on important levels

I've learned so much about healing and how to be a human on Earth by honoring it and the gift here where we must unfold ourselves and nature. I think the amount of details I know about many things (good & bad) is mindbogglingly incredible

I am aware of how brilliant and informed I am but humility has me afraid to assert so. maybe that isn't really good and some of these aren't but it's a struggle and I'll take whatever positive so as silly as I seem and feel (and sad and confused so forgive this stuff) I still am focusing on the wonderful of life

I like how I can smile with my eyes along my mouth and it seems like they/my face magically lights up when I am conscious about smiling through the eyes or whole being and not just the lips

I've come up with a lot of cute and perhaps meaningful quotes written in many notebooks and my facebook posts. I like to reread them and often learn more from/through myself and others and the things that have stacked up are pretty entertaining if not enlightening

I have a goal and plan to 'save the world' though I am guessing I probably want to rephrase that when it's finally time to start it underway
Old 15-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardiard
I saw this post about this fun game in order to raise your vibrations. But I wanted to change it a little.

List from 5-10 things you love about YOURSELF! ^_^
It can be everything really! From traits to physical appearance. It's always good to remember and remind ourselves how awesome we are! <3
And don't be shy! You won't look like a show off! ^_^

Things I love about myself:
1.I can make people laugh or smile.
2.I am a great hugger! x)
3.My eyes.
4.I'm a good listener.
5.I always want to help and give good advice.

Share your thoughts, was it difficult for you to write down a few stuff? Cos for me it kinda was x)
Okay, after a bit of trepidation, in I shall go.

Let's do ten.

1. I love that I am capable of feeling it and expressing it.
2. That nothing is even comparable to #1 (but I am cheating now). lol
3. I am highly intelligent which most people think I don't give myself enough credit for - is this enough credit now guys?
4. I have a very good memory and I can store and retrieve it very well - my brain is like a huge 'filing system' that's mostly full of junk I need to sort out, but I digress...
5. I'm quite friendly and loyal - if only people took more time to get to actually know me and not go off their first impressions, which I do admit, need a bit of work.
6. I'm neat, tidy and organised - more out of necessity and my OCD tends to bug all those close to me, I mean the cups in my cupboard go from biggest to smallest and are all colour-coded and all my books and CDs are in alphabetical order...well, that's their problem because I really like that side of me.
7. I have a decent body and physical appearance (vanity was never a thing) I am 'average' and being 'average' with a BMI of 22 is good and you wouldn't spot me in a crowd...I like that about myself.
8. I have superb literary, language skills and expression skills - speaking 4 dead languages and I'm still working on translating the Mojendro-Dharo seal (using another similar language from ancient Peru - all the way across the world)...one day I will get it and I love that.
9. I have certain psychic gifts (clairaudient, clairsentient and claircognizant) which I don't appreciate as much as I do because I'm way too humble to even admit it although I have typed it here because I am totally typing without using my ego, and I had to put my ego aside to even post in this thread and I love that too.
10. I believe in a Divine Being who fills me with love and that's the greatest thing of all because it leads me back to #1 again.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Experiencer
cool this
love flows to me and trough me is that self love ?
all nice stuff I like I get
I love to sit in the sun and dream of every thing
paradise is all around always
I like my friends a lot
firecrackers are so cool
I love my car and you to
I love all I like and do
I love birds and ducks and flowers and trees
and seagulls too
Old 15-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder

- my (still developing ) artistic talent
- my love for animals (especially cats)
- my stubbornness
- my empathy
- birthmark on my belly
Old 15-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Experiencer

I keep coming across writings that say to do this kind of thing, to make a list of things I like about myself....so here goes nothing.

1: I look younger than l am. I'm in my early 20s, but most people guess I'm 10-15 when they first meet me. Like I'm just some cute harmless little geeky hippie girl.

2: I sound older and more mature/sophisticated than I actually am. When people speak with me over the phone, or don't assume I'm a cute little girl, they think I'm 25-30 and ask what my college major was. My only "degree" is in protesting the modern education system.

3: I'm highly intelligent. In SOME ways. Although I used to be extremely arrogant about it, and I certainly still can be at times, I've come to the conclusion that EVERYONE is smart in their own way. I just happen to be the more blatantly obvious nerdy "book-smart" type.

4: I have an amazing memory. Which is both a blessing and a curse, because there are some things I'd rather not remember. Everything I see and hear is stored in my brain as a sticky web of synchronicity. Aside from struggles with name-face recognition, my awesome memory is the root of most of my "intelligence".

5: I'm also a very artsy-craftsy individual. There are few things I can't make on my own, from lye to vinegar, batteries to turbines, chocolate, toothpaste, rucksacks, distillers, greenhouses, jewelry, picture frames, chewing gum, adhesive tape....When I see something at the store that interests me, I rarely consider just buying it. I think "How could I make that?" instead.

6: My senses of smell and hearing are pretty sharp. Not like a dog, but enough to hear or smell a fart from across the house. I guess they compensate for my horrible near-sightedness.

7: My "moral code" is pretty strict. But I put "moral" in quotes, because some folks may strongly disagree. I have a very earth-centric misanthropist philosophy. While openly polite and modest, I have a deep interest in the "taboo" and "primal", and I live as a cavewoman out in the woods. When I'm not in town "family-sitting".

7: I'm a complete teetotaller and in a happy loving relationship with another teetotaller. I haven't drank alcohol in almost 5 years, my boyfriend has only ever drank water his entire life, and neither of us have taken an aspirin, Tylenol, Benadryl, cough syrup, antibiotic, or Tums in over a decade. If God didn't make it, we won't take it.

8: I'm very strong-willed. I might not be very big, or particularly physically powerful, but most folks simply give up fist-fights with me because I WON'T give up. They throw me against the wall, I just stand back up and laugh at them. I've been punched in the head so many times but never knocked out.

9: I'm agile, flexible, and skinny. But being skinny is NOT as great as people think it is! I'd rather be slightly "overweight" than underweight any day, because I feel so much healthier with some fat on my bones. I'll take what I can get though.

10: I see dead people. And the future. And the past, assuming time is even that linear. I think everything that ever "was" or "will be" just IS. I can feel life and love flowing through everything, and I have such an intense bond with every creature I come across. Cats, dogs, snakes, slugs, plants, mushrooms, soil, rocks, fire....All are alive and I love them all. Except for other humans; they all try to separate the world into "people" and "animals", and I just can't see past that anthropocentric arrogance. I seriously bond more with corn seeds than other humans.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
I love, that I am divine energy playing in "my" current form. :)