Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi,
Coming from a Judeo-Christian background...I do keep one thing
in the forefront of my mind, as a healer, that is....that not one person...
not far away, not in a crowd, not who asked Jesus for healing was refused.
Every s-i-n-g-l-e person was healed that asked.
Jesus' mission on earth was to do His Father's Will.

So...I would say, "Yes"...everyone is meant to be abundant in every way ...health, wealth and happiness.

Thank you, I very much agree!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:01 AM
Master

@Diege. Sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain. Healing does work better when the client has more love for themselves. A good healer also has to have love for themsleves which means they had to have done the inner work to a large extent and healed themselves. This is how energy works and you understood this to a certain degree. You are trying to face your pain I see and get to a better place with it. But you are also hard on yourself for not feeling better. Emotions cannot be controlled but must be faced by focusing on them in you heart. When you focus you give yourself love and that will in turn give you the understanding for the emotion. After some time you can the emotion diminish. It needs attention. This is the truestvwaybto help yourself!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
@Diege. Sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain. Healing does work better when the client has more love for themselves. A good healer also has to have love for themsleves which means they had to have done the inner work to a large extent and healed themselves. This is how energy works and you understood this to a certain degree. You are trying to face your pain I see and get to a better place with it. But you are also hard on yourself for not feeling better. Emotions cannot be controlled but must be faced by focusing on them in you heart. When you focus you give yourself love and that will in turn give you the understanding for the emotion. After some time you can the emotion diminish. It needs attention. This is the truestvwaybto help yourself!

This is just what I need to hear today, thank you so much!
Old 15-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Suspended

Every single last person deserves their pureness and happiness.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:00 AM
Experiencer

I took a several-month sabbatical from the forum and I've been so emotional since I came back! I often wonder the same thing myself, if I deserve to be better, or if I even can be. And I've come to the conclusion that it might take several lifetimes, but I believe we do all have the potential for goodness and greatness. We have the choice to leave this world in either a better or worse place than before.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diege
Specifically there was something I did as a child that came back to haunt me, nothing too bad, but something that makes me feel ashamed and full of guilt every single morning
Remember one thing.
There is nothing that you have done, no matter what it is, which could define who you really are as a person.

Set your mind on finding your true self and see your past actions as what they are, aberrations in that quest.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
hi Diege, welcome.
forgiveness is simple enough:just realize that you have never intended
to be a cause for miseries... you have always intended to make
the best choices at every single instant of your existence
(and so has everyone else!).

for self healing: i believe that we all have a kernel of "wholeness" within.
this easy overlooked or dismissed aspect of our being has the capacity to
cure all illnesses and distress. reach out, in trust, in faith, in knowing,
and in love to this bundle of healing energy, and allow it to make the
alterations required for wholeness to be experienced.
give it the green light.

I agree ...

On the flipside, some of people I had on probation, honestly, thought their actions were good as they were in accordance w/their family moral code/values/everyday mode ...
They weren't taught empathy in the home, it was either one extreme or the other - love or hate ...
Not one of them said they ever considered or recognized school lessons involved learning empathy, getting along w/people or were about preparing for the job market ...
They operated independently w/out fear of consequences b/c they didn't understand what the big deal was in stabbing someone w/a pencil or stealing money, bashing some poor kid's head on a locker, deliberately embarrassing people, etc ...
Some said they were punished for getting caught & getting suspended from school, not for breaking rules or hurting someone ...
It's a much longer road for them, but some are able to shed their conditioning to make a better life for themself is my understanding even if it happens much later in life ...

So yes, everyone deserves healing ...
JMHO ...
Old 02-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Administrator
Everyone deserves to be Healed.but I feel you need to see a councellor over your childhood as this could be the cause of you feeling worthless not deserving to be Healed etc.
ocd comes about with some people through anxiety.its a never ending circle that you find yourself in, you need to speak to a councellor they can help you put things in order.
that in its self is healing.but remember any kind of healing will only work if you allow it to and you are open to it.

Namaste
Old 12-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Everyone should be shown mercy and love in order to heal. I believe we all deserve forgiveness no matter our trespassings,what people do is because of their own level of conscious awareness. We must think of people sometimes as children where at times they act out but they're under going growth and change to the world around them,when it comes down to it we are all still children learning to grow, and with growth it takes care and nurturing and forgives as healing in order to help us carry on from these such "growing pains". Everyone deserves love, and healing.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Knower

Healing is for everyone

The universe doesn't dicriminate. Everyone is equaly intiteled to healing. As for feeling, you need to come to peace with yourself. Write to me. I may be able to help you.