Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Knower
Can someone channel with this ghost in the office?

We have a ghost in our office the slams file cabinet doors behind locked office doors, the main front office door opens by itself, footsteps behind you when no one is there... paper flying off the walls... etc.

Anyone remotely channeling who can find out what is going on? PM me if you can help.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
We have a ghost in our office the slams file cabinet doors behind locked office doors, the main front office door opens by itself, footsteps behind you when no one is there... paper flying off the walls... etc.

Anyone remotely channeling who can find out what is going on? PM me if you can help.

Kind of funny to read that. It seems like a very flamboyant personality or it just needs urgent attention. Is this a new presence?
Old 08-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

have you ever thought what it could be if not a ghost, like for example when things like that happen around me, I know its energy at the end of the day and this energy, 90% of the time is matching me perfectly. :) just a thought. Maybe its me in another dimension giving me hints.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Knower
Everyone who works here is aware of the ghost. It sometimes comes up in conversation.

It is not a new presence, it has been here since before I came upstairs. I'm here all alone for a few hours in the morning, so I be sure to listen to music if I can, at a semi-loud volume so as to block out the ghost.

I also tell it to go away, out loud, and that it is not welcome. It usually doesn't bother me then. It comes back later on.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
Well it feels like its the spirit of someone who worked in the office, and they have passed away. He feels trying to get the attention of someone he knows perhaps. I see him in an office get up, suit and tie. He wants to pass on a message to someone and then he might leave. It is nothing serious perhaps, but he could take the opportunity to reconnect to others perhaps.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Pathfinder
I know this sounds like a ridiculous request- BUT :-) If you could PM me at the moment it is happening- I might be able to get a read... what time zone are you in? If you PM me at the moment there is a presence, and put one hand on the computer screen and the other palm facing towards the movement, I will give it a shot. I know you have to type at the same time and you dont' have three hands, but do what you can! :- )
Old 14-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

I saw him put out a cigarette.do you ever smell cigarette smoke?? It may have been a cigar also? He loves the feeling that work brings. Was your place of work once an old mill?
Old 18-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akc1213
I know this sounds like a ridiculous request- BUT :-) If you could PM me at the moment it is happening- I might be able to get a read... what time zone are you in? If you PM me at the moment there is a presence, and put one hand on the computer screen and the other palm facing towards the movement, I will give it a shot. I know you have to type at the same time and you dont' have three hands, but do what you can! :- )

Ok, wouldn't hurt to try! I am in the Mountain Time Zone, USA.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkinside81
I saw him put out a cigarette.do you ever smell cigarette smoke?? It may have been a cigar also? He loves the feeling that work brings. Was your place of work once an old mill?

I have smelled smoke a few times and thought that was weird. No old mill just a business office immediately above a specimen processing lab.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Interesting. I might check if you would be willing to consider this: Hauntings seem to always be matching in essence with the ones encountering the haunting. So, please check your recollection and observations with this. Do you have the impression the essential occurances and topics of the haunting pinpoint to topics of the people hearing and seeing the haunting's activities? The reason to my question is, that if these matching topics are noticed and understood, the haunting disappears. Please comment. Thank you.