Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Master

Indigo-go Adults

G'day

I'm keen to speak to some Indigo adults.

I'm am curious to know how the transition from childhood to adulthood was. How do you feel about your life now, do you still relate to being indigo?

I have heard that many of us can feel a bit lost... I certainly feel erratic at times.
Alot of things Indigo kids came in to do... are done subconsciously throughout childhood.
During awakening I became aware of the subconscious role I was playing growing up.

I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment... but will come back here tonight to post a little bit more.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)

i am 35 now

I feel exactly the same and my views haven't changed since childhood. I have watched all of the people i know change and the people that really know me know that i haven't, and tell me this all the time. I still feel i have a purpose and am still trying to find what it is. The older i get i realize that i cant relate to people much anymore because I've seen all of the things that they do to each other and it saddens me. Also i sometimes lose hope in people. But i know that i am here for a reason and since i have been a kid i knew i was different. I have had visitations and been given many gifts of knowledge art and history from them. When i read about ancient history i feel as though i have already heard it and when i read something that i know in my heart is not right i try and find the truth. I recently found out about my relation to other indigos and i feel at peace. I had a visit from a blue skinned woman hooked up to wires seeming to be laying in a hospital bed. She was beautiful and told me she wanted me to ask her anything i wanted. This was in my dreams and she was answering questions for me. but when i got to the part about what is going to happen to humanity she said she would be right back and i woke up. She answered several other questions though but for some reason they cant talk about our fate as a human race she said she would be back and i woke up. . i have had visits from the hooded figures with the red eyes at a young age and they made me calm by making a train set go off of the sides of my bed over my chest and legs because i could not move and was getting scared. I was 5 and i told my mother that i had the star wars guys in my room last night. soon after i found that i had a cyst in my thyroid and had to get surgery. And when i seen the doctors in the gowns i freaked out and ran down the hall before they knocked me out for surgery. Because i had a memory of the 5 of them around my bed. they were about 4 feet tall with a taller being that was calling the shots. i have had several visits but not like my first. they had given me my gift then. I know now that they were not there to harm me. They were there to help me and give me my gifts. I have several talents in art music and anything i choose to do, i can pick things up and figure things out quickly. Most people that see it call it inhuman. i love my gift and hate it at the same time.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
G'day

I'm keen to speak to some Indigo adults.

I'm am curious to know how the transition from childhood to adulthood was. How do you feel about your life now, do you still relate to being indigo?

I have heard that many of us can feel a bit lost... I certainly feel erratic at times.
Alot of things Indigo kids came in to do... are done subconsciously throughout childhood.
During awakening I became aware of the subconscious role I was playing growing up.

I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment... but will come back here tonight to post a little bit more.
Hello...Indigo at 52 yrs here.

I was one of the first bunch who were born to the whole 'Hippy generation' and have a lot of past DNA and past-life karma to work through with this one.

I was born always on the outside and never fitting in. I couldn't mix or relate to other people in any way, shape or form. I was thirsty for knowledge and buried my head in books like a sponge - everything from Chaucer to Quantum Physics to the Vedas to learning ancient languages to loving Von Daniken and Sagan...knowledge and 'astral beings' became my only friends - not much has changed. lol

I wouldn't let other people hug me, touch me or come near me and I'd run out of classrooms screaming when anybody got within about 3 feet, going down to the toilet block and bashing my head against a wall until it bled...I ended up being institutionalised for years with the diagnosis of Autism.

It took a while for me to realise my true nature as an Indigo....never knew I was until about 6 months ago.

I know I'm still autistic by definition of symptoms though. <3

Yeah...about that subconscious role as I was growing up thing...yeah....YEAH...
Old 18-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
Hi RedEmbers
I am an early one, both me and my other half. It was tough for us growing up. We had to fight to be heard, to be seen. In the end we stopped saying anything and just hid in each other's company. We were different to everyone else we got that and I reckon if we'd been born later we'd have been diagnosed with autism or something. I have dyslexia and discalculia and sometimes I just think that the world is too loud.

Too be honest we did not know about these labels and we took different paths as we got older. For me I never fit in I just find everyone inauthentic and the world tough to deal with. He found a niche and loved it. Yet we are both inward adults that shine only because we have one another to rely on.

Being different led us both to drink and stuff when we were in our teens. I know I'm an Indi...he doesn't. Not that it matters, the labels are just there so we understand, being different can be tremendously challenging.

Now we're are working to be strong on who we are

Akira
Old 13-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Indigo adults

I didn't find out I was in indigo until this past month. But looking back on my childhood, everything makes sense. My struggles, my gifts, my strange outlook on life. Sadly tho, I feel like I'm in jail here on earth. Nothing makes sense the way people live, the way the world works. I have found a few friends and family members that I can relate to so I just stay in my own little world with them. I'm by no means depressed, I just can't deal with most people. I'm laying low until my calling happens. I'm here to do something really big and I'm told I will know when it happens. That's my story anyway. Glad to talk to other indigos so hit me up any time
Old 14-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Master
Hello,

I relate to being different. I do identify with Indigo principals, however in my view, the new kids represent an evolutionary step not seen in humanity before.

The adult Indigo wants change as much as the younger generation. These are adults who do not follow conventional leadership and still fosters the concept of personal truth. I would say that patience and appreciation for how life works tempers how we encourage change.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-07-2016, 06:41 AM
Master

I am 28 now. So am a later generation.

Honestly the transition to adulthood has left me feeling quite worn out.

I relate to escaping inwardly. The world can feel very overwhelming at times, alot of the social and pollitical dynamics I find tiring.

I know one thing I have been learning lately is how to channel my natural in-built frustration at 'the establishment' towards something more productive.

Ine of the challanges I have found is trying to fit into a 'mainstream' lifestyle... I am extremely unsuitable to traditional job roles... my body and spiritual systems just don't seem to cope very well with them.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

I know what you all mean. feeling like an outsider(I just keep reminding myself that there is atleast 1 out of 10 people like me.....) So remember we aren't alone, just spread out far from eachother. also is any of you ab+ or ab- blood at all... We only make up about 10-16% of the population.... So if that's the case it would seem like we are each helping between 5-20 people each like a web of love:)

I don't like people touching me either, even touching peoples hands, money, public doors, washrooms. Im always trying to purify myself so it seems.
Also, most people cant stare me in the eyes too long, because I can make a pretty fair estimate of who they are at the core, its like I scare people.... Especially big macho men; really Im a toothpick whats to be scared of lol.
Old 25-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Burntfruit

I think I am an indigo adult.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Im 35. Im still very connected to my inner child because my inner child always felt 35. I feel as if im finally entering a stage where I can live life for me and on my terms. Growing up i seemed to be surrounded by or there was always at least one person I had to assist help or save from something in some period of their life. Then i reached a stage where I needed that and there was no one who could help the girl who was always helping someone else. It was a good clearing stage though. I still feel like somewhat of an outsider/observer. Im definitely a loner that attracts different people from all walks of life. Im really looking forward to motherhood at this point in my life.