Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
Starseed DNA Activation Symptoms

My higher self is recommending I post this now. Human DNA has been altered and that is a separate subject which is for humanity. This will deal with Star Seeds who are born with a strand of DNA which is specific for Star Seeds. Much of the symptoms can be found listed by Immortality Process on Youtube, or by other groups. The important thing to know is that you may not experience ALL of these symptoms. It is more like a comprehensive list that has been compiled based on what Star Seeds are reporting, but each one has unique experiences and will not actually have every single symptom listed.

I hesitate to list the symptoms because what you experience may be entirely different from what another Star Seed may experience. This is because what you experience is entirely associated with who you are, what "kind" you are, and where you come from. There is a melting pot here of a lot of different "kinds" of people. From reptilian based to insectoid based- and everything in between.

So... one must understand that some blood types and "kinds" simply will not become vegetarians. While others still will feel the vibration of a plant and not even be able to eat plant matter (they will eat seeds, nuts, berries, fruits etc). What I'm getting at here is even as it pertains to your diet you are all different. Some of you will eat less meat, some of you will eat no meat, some of you will not even eat plants, and still others will simply not want to eat anything at all (sun-fed). Crazy wild huh!

*This "sun fed kind" is not the popular "breatharian" concept and I feel compelled to insert a disclaimer right here that in a 3d body in a 3d world one must have LIQUIDS and NUTRIENTS to nourish their body. Please do not follow any diets other than what your body requires.

1) You may feel the vibration of animals and quite ill trying to eat meat. In rare cases, you will have a blood type that requires meat. People in these rare instances usually get by with a little fish etc. Most people in this group identify themselves as vegetarians or vegans.
2) You may feel the vibrations of animals and plants and quite ill trying to eat these. These people eat grains, fruits, nuts, and berries etc. Most people in this group identify themselves as fruitarians.
3) You may feel the vibrations of animals, plants, and all the matter in your environment. These people will become sun fed, but they still need to eat and drink something despite it making them feel ill. These people will likely drink fruit smoothies rich in vitamins and minerals. I suppose we shall call them smootharians. lol

*Your body knows automatically what it needs. I didn't list all the minerals and nutrients because you will need things specific for you. Some of you will require higher amounts of especially minerals. Others may have an adverse reaction to certain things. Therefore, there really is no one-size fits all diet. Learn to pay attention to your body and do your best to give it what it needs. So long as your body and world are in 3d you will require LIQUIDS & NUTRIENTS. Let's be clear about this, sun fed people will still need to intake these things while in a 3d body in a 3d world. Even if you are also in 5d, you still need to care for your 3d body!

4) You may feel suddenly as though you don't quite fit in. This can be very isolating and you may find yourself withdrawing from other people. This can feel very lonely. Eventually you will emerge and make new connections with kindred Spirits.

*All of these symptoms are temporary.

5) You may feel home sick or longing for some place you once knew. This can feel very sad. Some of us come from lost worlds, lost civilizations, or even lost Universes, or lost timelines. In rare cases you could be the sole survivor of your entire lineage. The thing to keep in mind when dealing with past life issues is that nothing is ever really lost. Just gone temporarily. In reality, everything exists simultaneously. Time does not exist.

*Nothing is ever lost in our Universe. All beings who are dissolved (either refused to come to the Light or were too traumatized) will go into the Primordial Ocean where they will take a long nap and eventually be reborn anew. It is the ultimate in recycling. Remember, energy cannot be destroyed. Transformed, yes. Please take comfort in that.

6) You may begin to remember your past lives. Issues may come up that need to be processed. Everyone has an opportunity to correct things in their timeline. This can be very painful for those coming from a lot of trauma. It is actually more painful to face the experience of being an offender than it is to face being the recipient. This is why so many negatives have such a hard time coming to the Light for karmic healing.

7) You may begin to recall your home world of origin and your mission here. This level of memory recall will not occur until your DNA is activated. So it is vital that you activate it. This can be done in a myriad of ways, including simply listening to a Merkaba or Crystalline DNA activation sound tool on Youtube.

*If you wish to be accelerated, simply hold out your left hand facing upward, and ask the Divine Source for a DNA upgrade and a download. Say it 4x and end with gratitude and thankfulness. You will not get it instantly. I hope you are awake when it comes in because it is absolutely awesome. This Divine Dispensation will be available for another 11 days. Yes, you can still activate your DNA after this gift of acceleration is no longer available. It will simply take you longer to have recall etc.

8) Things that you liked before might change and suddenly you no longer like those things. Similarly, you might begin to enjoy new things. You might want to find new people who share your new likes.

9) Your beliefs about the world might suddenly change. For example, you might wake up one day and think the concept of money is absurd. You might want to find other people who share your newly formed changes, like minded people, kindred Spirits.

10) Your psychic abilities will enter into your experience. Or if you already had some abilities, they can become stronger. Most Star Seeds were already Empathetic, but this can bring on the attributes of a full on Empath.

*Watch out for that too because if you are an Empath, you need to learn fast how to protect your energy field and how NOT to take in other peoples low vibrational stuff they need to deal with. It is important you allow those people a chance to work on their own stuff. It's akin to doing a child's task for them, it deprives the child the valuable experience in learning from doing the task themselves. You have your own home work to do!

11) You may become super sensitive to the negative vibrations of others which can lead to your avoiding large crowds. For example, just shopping at a Walmart might make you physically ill. This is simply because you are vibrating at a much higher frequency.

12) You may remember a planet or feel you resonate with a planet or a planet might reveal itself in your dreams.

*Here I wish to mention how critical it is you are in touch with your higher self. Your higher self communicates with you in a very specific and unique manner and it is up to us to figure out how. Some of us are feelers, we feel everything, everything resonates or not. Some of us get data from dreams or memories or even directly. The important thing here is your higher self communicates with you in a unique manner to you. And if you do have direct contact, as in vocal your throat chakra is turned on and you can actually hear him/her, he/she will sound exactly like your voice.

13) You may suddenly feel resistance to certain things like going to a 9-5 job or studying at a college. You will resist structures within society that most people are ok with.

To be cont...
Old 02-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Thank goodness.
I was seriously thinking I was going crazy. This makes complete sense to me. Some of these items were already salient, they became stronger and the all thing about meat and fish... is completely true for myself. When I try to explain this rare is the person who believes in what I say.

Thanks!
Do you happen to know any good tip on how we can protect ourselves from others' energy?
Old 09-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Seeker
That's food for thought. I am not one who will become a vegan. The feline DNA strands require meat. I know the feeling of longing for home, and my true people. I've seen the stars of that sky. Some day...

Cat
Old 12-06-2016, 12:10 PM
Master
Woow wonderful post.
Thanks starchild.

Guess i am not the one too that will become vegan but my body gave me signs that i should quit eating red meat and i only eat white meat and chicken of course fish as well.
My skin got better and better my acne reduces. I feel so much better.

I feel homesick as well this world is too cruel. But eventually i am gettin use to it.

Huggies
Old 14-06-2016, 12:44 PM
Experiencer
Well I've recently discovered that I'm a Starseed, supposedly hailing from another dimension. That whole not wanting to eat meat I found to be interesting. For the last month or two I really don't want to to eat meat anymore. And regarding the Empathic stuff, I'm so darn depressed all the time I don't know what to do, it comes in waves of intensity. As of late its been intense. I can't even cry even though my sadness is extreme. I'm being bombarded with so many dreams per night I cant remember most of them, just that i had them. Regarding being homesick, I've been homesick my whole life, from my earliest memories and its getting worse.

Just to screw with me more by the end of this month my contract ends and I will have no job. I'm 25 years old, have never had a pleasant life that a youngster should and all this stuff is just too much.

I don't know what to do.
Old 14-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Master
Hi Starchild
Thank you for this. I am not a starseed, however this stuff appears to be happening to me and my other half. I don't really know much about star seeds at all. Is it possible for early indigoes to also experience these changes?

Thank you
Old 14-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
... and still others will simply not want to eat anything at all (sun-fed). Crazy wild huh!

1st time I have seen anyone say this. I have been living this for 3 months now. Longer I'm in the sun less I need to eat or get hungry. I have lost 32 pounds too and feel more energy in Me than I have ever felt.
At 1st I thought I was going crazy, but, I have accepted this and changed My lifestyle.
Only negative: My Wife has to cook for Herself now since I did do all the cooking before.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been lightworking most of my life but have had a crazy, quite severe, phobia of aliens that developed suddenly in my early 20s.

I recently felt a pull to explore this 'fear' and it's like I've hit the first domino and there's no stopping it now. Maybe because I developed other gits early on in my life my 'awakening' symptoms aren't quite the same. I have been a veggie for 12 years before discovering Andromeda and last year I felt a really strong pull towards being a vegan...however my body didn't like that so I'm a pesco-vegan who eats eggs, haha.

I'm interested in reading more though because much of the info online is a few years old now in regards to star seeds and there seemed to have been a huge number of people awakening in 2013 and 2015 but I'm not sure what is happening right now. The next step for me is connecting to others I think and making more effort to *listen* again. (Though recently it's like information and synchronicities are being handed to me on a golden plate!)
Old 27-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for sharing! I have almost all the symptoms you mentioned above in years, and I am getting much better now, but, I am still not there yet. How long does this process take? Do you have any recommendation on techniques for self DNA-activation? I am tired of non-functioning.
Old 01-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny Hello! Looking for all starpeople

hello my name is Jacqueline and I just bought Doreen virtues earth angels book. I live in Los Angeles, CA and I
Was wondering about star people. If any of you live near the Los Angeles area I would like to meet you and become friends. I am looking for genuine starpeople who I could learn more about their place of origin like Sirius or Andromeda or pleides! I find star people so interesting and would love to learn more about you. So please don't be shy and let's get together sometime!