Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 07-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Experiencer
Fear of deep water

So, i am not afraid of water, i did swim a lot on sea and in pools, but then, one day, when i was i deep water and far from shore, i got panic attack and managed to swim back, but since then i am really afraid, so when i am in water, i always stay in managable depth.

I didn't put too much effort into this, but now it is time, to reveal myself, what is it all about. I am not afraid to die or something, if i must think this way, but this fear is unbelivable strong.

I know, i can swim, not perfect, but so good that in normal conditions, there should be no problem about it.

I really like sea and water and everything, but now there is this limitation.

So what is it all about, where to start?
Old 08-02-2017, 03:34 AM
Master
you may have triggered a "past life" memory i suppose.
meditation, with the question of what it's about in the back
of your mind could provide some answers.
you might even try meditating while floating in a pond
(with a life jacket, and a friend on shore too).
Old 08-02-2017, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
I did some meditation about it. It could be interpreted many ways.
1. Afraid to be self standing when thrown in a open water(looking from life perspective). But that is just resoult of something else, since i am not afraid to be self standing
2. There is what we see and underwater we do not see so fear of the unknown
3. When i imagine putting goggles on, i can see underwater and all i can se is sea bottom. Could i be afraid of sea bottom? Why? Is it something special about it? Can't tell.
4. I feel some kind of tension in my neck area, front side, that i can't see this moment, what it is, it is kind a spreading down to hips area, back side and is causing tension and anxiety about something. I feel heat in that area.

Anything?
Old 11-02-2017, 12:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Indeed, this could be your past life memories. Meybe one of your previous lifes ended up in water.. You should find the exact incarnation and disconnect it (this incarnation has energy, that's why it influences your current life. You can use Yin energy (Third Great Arkana in Tarot) if you work with stuff like that.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
Since i did some past life investigation, i couldn't came to the bottom of this.

Today i included twin flame connection, i was somehow drawn to this toppic a searching for this connection and if this past lifes can influence me. I was writing here in one topic, what could twinflame had to say for you if it would write you a letter.

Maybe it is just guessing, but some answers are coming through.

I do have some unexplained sensitivity that no matter what i am searching, can't really connect to this and people usually say, it is how it is or it will come to you, so i guess that is my own research.

The thing is, that there is many memories that happened and i can't recall, like something is blocking them and i now things happened and slowly one by one i can tune into, when i realise something new.

So this goes broader than previous topic/question was about.

Today i connected to some memories when we kids played at some well, jumped around, having fun, making child foolishness, it is positive experience but for unknown reason i lost connection with it. It is not only about this memory, its more general. But today i can tune back.

So what would be description/interpretation for this?
Old 11-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
Nlp timeline therapy, i've read it's possible to DIY :

NLP Training - Using Time Line Therapy to remove a Swimming Phobia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB2hjZaD1WM