Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
Which movie was that? Sounds interesting :p

Let me tell you, last night was serial killers and prisons, riding rail tracks around a mountain then going back to the prison tower...the serial killer targeted women, so thinking it was me suppressing my feminine side...I'm so androgynous lately, neither feminine nor masculine, just mom!! So yeah, that was easy to figure BUT the amethyst makes it more interesting to watch

LOL You have me in a fit of giggles again! Your dreams are so entertaining!

I like your theory on the dream, I've had one serial killer dream and it gives me something to think about, so thank you! Just recently I also dreamt about train tracks, though I was driving a car along them.

I agree Amethyst creates some rather interesting experiences.

Also the movie is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Really really cool movie.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
LOL You have me in a fit of giggles again! Your dreams are so entertaining!

I like your theory on the dream, I've had one serial killer dream and it gives me something to think about, so thank you! Just recently I also dreamt about train tracks, though I was driving a car along them.

I agree Amethyst creates some rather interesting experiences.

Also the movie is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Really really cool movie.

Oooh my oldest is reading those books right now, she saw the movie cover and is kind of upset about the movie (and she loves Tim Burton movies) because the actors look nothing like their book descriptions She's a purist! We'll most likely watch the movie either way ;p

Yes, the tracks were following a path, and if you're going around something in a loop, you're going around the issue and skirting it, the car has so many meanings also, ambitions and goals and issues and choices, and add in colors, oh my!

It's funny, I dream weird weird weird, but before the amethyst I couldn't remember my dreams for the longest time...just so happy they're back!!
Old 03-02-2017, 05:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
Ok, have to comment, I was curious so I put a chunk of amethyst next to my pillow...ca-razy dreams! I don't remember much of them because I woke up sick, then kids had different schedules, so my sleep was seriously broken last night...but there were conspiracies and space ships and Supreme Queen hiding her victims and more conspiracies...entertaining and vivid! Especially the missile blowing up the skeleton of the space ship where the gifted people were being hidden.
Amethyst is one heck of a stone.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder
I always sleep with a few amethyst clusters in my bedroom and I have crazy vivid dreams, do a lot of lucid dreaming as well :) I do believe it affects dream recall and vividness, but I wouldn't say that it could be a cause of nightmares, not unless it's somehow affected with bad energy.
I'd definitely analyze your dreams like others have suggested, look for the cause of these nightmares. Once this is taken care of I'd count for amethyst to help make the wonderful dreams more vivid :)
Old 06-02-2017, 06:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellie
I always sleep with a few amethyst clusters in my bedroom and I have crazy vivid dreams, do a lot of lucid dreaming as well :) I do believe it affects dream recall and vividness, but I wouldn't say that it could be a cause of nightmares, not unless it's somehow affected with bad energy.
I'd definitely analyze your dreams like others have suggested, look for the cause of these nightmares. Once this is taken care of I'd count for amethyst to help make the wonderful dreams more vivid :)
Yeah, I have the same experience. My dreams are extra vivid, I almost always remember what happens, feelings/emotions, etc. My nightmares usually don't make sense which makes it even harder to figure out 'what's wrong', I never seem to be able to make any connection with them enough to figure anything out.

As far as them having negative energy, I cleanse my crystals pretty often, specially if I do sleep with them and happen to have bad dreams. Unless I'm not doing it right, lol.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:23 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
Yeah, I have the same experience. My dreams are extra vivid, I almost always remember what happens, feelings/emotions, etc. My nightmares usually don't make sense which makes it even harder to figure out 'what's wrong', I never seem to be able to make any connection with them enough to figure anything out.

As far as them having negative energy, I cleanse my crystals pretty often, specially if I do sleep with them and happen to have bad dreams. Unless I'm not doing it right, lol.

Yeah our subconscious often gives us really weird signs ;)
The symbolism of dreams tends to get very very messed up.
It is possible to get rid of nightmares in the process of lucid dreaming, you basically just need to face them. 'Just', of course it's harder than it sounds, but they do go away.
Another tool I find useful is asking tarot cards about stuff that I cannot interpret myself.
I wish I could be more helpful and I hope your nightmares go away. And as long as you have good intentions and thoughts while cleansing your crystals I cannot see what could go wrong ;)

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 07-02-2017, 06:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
Once I got home, I cleansed it and activated it and slept with it under my pillow.

I recently received amethyst from a family member as a gift. It was sitting in their basement for awhile and they let me have it. Upon receiving it, I instantly got an intuitive feeling to sleep with it. So, it's cool to come on this site and see that others do too! :) However, I haven't noticed any changes in my dreams since. This may be a silly question, but I was wondering, how do you cleanse and activate it? Also, I have a piece of labradorite that I wear everyday. I feel like I may need to cleanse this too, as I've had it for awhile. Does the method of cleansing and activating differ depending on the stone?

Peace&Love
Old 11-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFlight
I recently received amethyst from a family member as a gift. It was sitting in their basement for awhile and they let me have it. Upon receiving it, I instantly got an intuitive feeling to sleep with it. So, it's cool to come on this site and see that others do too! :) However, I haven't noticed any changes in my dreams since. This may be a silly question, but I was wondering, how do you cleanse and activate it? Also, I have a piece of labradorite that I wear everyday. I feel like I may need to cleanse this too, as I've had it for awhile. Does the method of cleansing and activating differ depending on the stone?

Peace&Love

Cleansing is real easy. Rinsing them under running water for a few minutes while visualizing the bad/negative energy being washed away works. You can also set them on top sea salt for 24 hours, use white sage or palo santo smoke. My favorite way (and probably the laziest way lolol) is to put your stones on top of selenite/have your stones touch selenite for 24 hours. Selenite also doesn't need to be cleansed, it doesn't hold onto negative energy, it turns negative energies into positives ones instead of retaining it. I keep my selenite wand in a box and I just arrange my stones on and around it and leave it in there until I'm ready to use them. Some stones will get damaged with water, so make sure. If they do, the other methods I listed will work just fine. As far as activating, it's all about your intention. When I activate crystals, I hold them in my left hand and I visualize my intentions (or even say them), maybe I want to feel more calm, maybe I want the crystals to help me feel better about myself, or fill the stone (Rose Quartz) with love and good intentions to support my relationship with my boyfriend. It really all depends on what you want and what the crystal can help you with. I use my Rose Quartz to help with love in general, loving myself, supporting my relationship. I use my Amethyst to help with my anxiety and happiness, I use Clear Quartz to help boost my crystals, I use Selenite to help clear out my auras/chakras and to help protect me and my space.

Hope this helps. :)
Old 25-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

I have several Amethyst in my bedroom next to my bed. I have never had any nightmares associated with the stones. I do use Amethyst in my meditations, and the stone has been a wonderful tool.