Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by admissioninfo123
7th Sister you have a remarkable life experiences. thank you for sharing them.

My pleasure, and so glad you enjoyed reading them.

Love and light xx
Old 17-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe that angel hurt me
Old 17-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Master
They do appear in different ways for different people and how we perceive them or label them is our own experience, but the source is the same.

I have a guardian who I call Angels. That's his name. I do get that kind of help.

If you have relationships like that, then you do believe. How can you not? I don't believe all the stories about origins but I believe in the experiences and that anything is possible. I know this from experience.

You can't really believe unless you believe. Seeing is believing.

It is possible for something or someone solid to manifest and appear as real as anything. Some people might have an experience like that.

What is common in my experience is that many people are 'earth angels' who simply know where to go and what to do and where to be and what to say. Call it what you like but I know people who do that. I do it too because I can be guided anywhere at any time with understanding. I might be asked to help someone. I do that. I know many others who do that with more or less awareness.

Crazy people are usually tuned in but they have their wires crossed. They are both crazy and connected. Those are people to listen to. The crazy guy on the bus could have been chanelling. He could have been a real human being or not. It could have happened either way.

From what I know, it is best for a person of matter to perform work on the material plane if that is possible. Why use real people at all if that is not needed?

Either way, they do help us all the time. The words "She is a beautiful girl" could have been spoken by a human who was sent to do a job, but the reason they are brought to mind so often is because those words were for you to hear and pay attention to.

One of my first lessons was to 'listen to the words of others' ..I had to find people to talk to so I could get my guidance. Their advice wasn't always something I had to follow, but I had to consider what was said. Sometimes a person will tell me to do something that I wouldn't do, but I get a nudge also and I know that those words are my instructions. Everybody does it.

Crazy people can be used in a creative ways. The bum on the street is best avoided but they might be doing something special and are worthy of respect. I knew someone like that who was very special but best avoided. He might show up to defend someone and he does get orders about which way to go. He is violent, but for a reason. That is his job.

As a human being he is damaged goods but he knows what to do and when to do it. His true self is a gem. If you are a street person and someone is assaulting you then you then you might need someone to show up who is ready to fight. I have seen him taking care of people, making sure they have food and what they need.

It took me a long time to understand that he was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:03 PM
Seeker

I love my Beloveds! I've been very connected with them for a long time, probably since birth but didn't realize it. Your stories are wonderful! It is true that they can come in human form, happened to me a couple of times.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:41 AM
Guide

These are all great stories and great points of view. Rozie, those are some great points you made. It has me thinking, what if I'm an earth angel..what signs would I receive? What guidance? Other than seeing feathers in my path where ever I am, I know I'm here for a special reason (well, like all of us) but what?