Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Guys Got A Little Craziness here

So, Hi to everyone. i found that i am a crystal child. Im 28 and i found that 2 years ago and i started to very strongly want to save the world and now i feel very not cool. i feel like ,, i feel everybodie;s emotions and and i act like a crazy person i was in mental hospital for a month and it do me good but i need help or just to talk with people like me. i find it very hard not to think i;m secial. in fact i thought i''m so secial and capable of doing good things(which is due to my father attitude) he always told me son. you don;t know how much you are able to do, even for small stuff) and here i am 28 years old megalomaniac empath trying to save everybody when actually i''m alone and falling apart inside. Can you give me something to cool down my ambitions and try to live kind of a normal happy small life. thank you : )i know i''m not very specific but i am so bloody tired oh. i remembered.... i first heard of indigo and thought that i am one and i should destroy the old and that's when i got in trouble. then i realized i''m not suuch kind of a person and i a sure now i am crystal and i should focus on building the new i. but i don;t really know how to cool down that megalomaniac in me.??? sorry for my elementary english .. thanks.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
Hello,

We are all special. Some of us are driven to make a difference, which can be hard to deal with. We change the world one person at a time, starting with the self.

Self love is the key to self discovery and the requires changes this process will present. You have an inner wisdom which is an aspect of self which can guide you on that journey. May I ask if you have contacted what I call your higher self and/or spiritual guide?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder
Reading about indigo's and crystals is a good way to understand your nature, but don't identify with being one. That is actually a mistake many change agents make and simply serves as another distraction from their mission.
As you awaken more to this nature, you will become more sensitive. You must develop a strong sense of self to be able distinguish your own thoughts and emotions from those of others. I feel people's emotions and hear their thoughts all the time and I'm so strongly situated within that I know what is mine and what is not. If there is some noise outside, or someone is talking loudly, you simply ignore it. The same goes for peoples emotions and thoughts. Daily meditation will help a lot here as well as regular critical self-analysis. By regularly and actively trying to improve yourself, you naturally come to terms of who you are and where you're at, so do that also.
Avoid certain habits that weaken your protective energy, such as smoking, caffeine, alcohol, meat, artificial foods and preservatives. Even television. All these things weaken our natural protective field and allow unwanted things inside.
And take it easy. If you want to save the world, you'll need a plan. And it has to be a good one. Start with your self and with small gestures to those around you. As your path unfolds you will be guided to be where you need to be and to do what you need to do. Don't force it. It's all been arranged already.
Praying also is great practice. Either to God, or how ever you wish to address the Supreme Absolute, or to your spirit guide. Don't know who it is? No worries, he knows you. Just define your intent clearly and ask for guidance and you will receive it. Doing this before going to sleep is a good time, because they can communicate with us while we sleep and even if we weren't aware of it, we will still carry it with us into our waking state and act on it.
And keep in touch. Let us know how you are doing.

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account
You need to put your own life on the line first instead of others. Maybe it sounds a little selfish maybe but isn't it our god-given right and instinct? Of course, there's nothing wrong with doing here and there a good deed like me such as helping a homeless person or whatever. But the thing is, if you spend all your time only 'saving' others instead of looking after yourself then of course it wouldn't bring you any happiness or joy. We humans simply aren't meant to be heroes or saviors.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Ascender
Sounds to me like you need to cut loose. Find out what makes you tick.
That fire inside will continue to consume you unless you set fire to what makes you who you are.

Doctors will try to put out the fire. After all, it is what's making you sick. Parents and old friends will hold you back, unwittingly, tying you down to your childhood. One of the most difficult things in life is letting go of the things we love. But that's usually what it takes to do some growing up.

Get some air in your lungs. Broaden your horizons. Fan that flame.
And when things start getting crazy look for familiarity wherever you can find it. Talk to family and friends, visit places from your past - teach yourself how to get grounded.

Once you've conquered your own world, go out and conquer the rest.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MladoLik
So, Hi to everyone. i found that i am a crystal child. Im 28 and i found that 2 years ago and i started to very strongly want to save the world and now i feel very not cool. i feel like ,, i feel everybodie;s emotions and and i act like a crazy person i was in mental hospital for a month and it do me good but i need help or just to talk with people like me. i find it very hard not to think i;m secial. in fact i thought i''m so secial and capable of doing good things(which is due to my father attitude) he always told me son. you don;t know how much you are able to do, even for small stuff) and here i am 28 years old megalomaniac empath trying to save everybody when actually i''m alone and falling apart inside. Can you give me something to cool down my ambitions and try to live kind of a normal happy small life. thank you : )i know i''m not very specific but i am so bloody tired oh. i remembered.... i first heard of indigo and thought that i am one and i should destroy the old and that's when i got in trouble. then i realized i''m not suuch kind of a person and i a sure now i am crystal and i should focus on building the new i. but i don;t really know how to cool down that megalomaniac in me.??? sorry for my elementary english .. thanks.

What you need is doubt and pessimism.

Doubt and pessimism will feel very rotten, but thinking you can save the world and then realizing your actions don't match your noble thoughts and intentions can also be equally rotten feeling. Wanting to save the world is a double bladed sword, wanting it and doing nothing leads to deep inner pain. Wanting it and doing more harm than good is also a possibility. Wanting it and doing more harm than good but never knowing, essentially leading a life of selfish delusion at the cost of others. is also a possibility.

Doubt and pessimism can be as good as hope and love, it's all about balance.
Just a little can rein in our big dreams to an achievable size.
Too much can create depression and paralysis.

It's hope and ego that's wanting to save the world, doubt and pessimism will help bring you back to reality. The reality might be that you cannot help many people at all, maybe not anyone, and that is a painful reality to come back to so many people avoid it and stay thinking they are helping the world without looking for evidence or markers of progress. they just do what they want and have faith, it's a little disgusting to be honest.