Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Experiencer

Seeing a prism rainbow in minds eye

I had a moment yesterday my mind shut off and I found myself present in flow of my awareness and in front of me appeared a prism. It was quiet close up so couldn’t tell the shape but I could see glass, poss a pyramid shaped. There was a clear crisp rainbow shining through and my focus was on the colours and how beautiful they blended through the glass as the colours changed.
Very symbolic and really don’t have the foggiest what it means if anybody can help understand
Old 20-02-2020, 12:02 PM
Experiencer

Be very greatful if anybody can help understand the meaning.

Since waking this morning my right ear has been buzzing. It still is now but more intense as they say goes on. My whole right side of my head is buzzing. The skin on right side feels tingly and the buzzing noise goes deep inside my head. Nothing wrong with my hearing nor does it feel blocked or sore.

I did wake up a few times in the night. I was having loads of crazy dreams but I don’t remember what they were about. I just know that allot was going on last night wether it was dreams or obe I don’t know
Old 20-02-2020, 12:15 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Be very greatful if anybody can help understand the meaning.

Since waking this morning my right ear has been buzzing. It still is now but more intense as they say goes on. My whole right side of my head is buzzing. The skin on right side feels tingly and the buzzing noise goes deep inside my head. Nothing wrong with my hearing nor does it feel blocked or sore.

I did wake up a few times in the night. I was having loads of crazy dreams but I don’t remember what they were about. I just know that allot was going on last night wether it was dreams or obe I don’t know

Since there seems to be multiple physical symptoms and they are isolated to one side of your head it might be a good idea to make an appointment with your doctor if they persist. Just to rule out anything related to a neurological or vascular condition or something related to viral or bacterial infection.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Experiencer

Went to my doctor yesterday and couldn’t see anything wrong with me. The buzzing has now stopped but I’m fully aware my third eye wide open right now. My son had me up till 3am last night. Once he went down I started seeing movement in the room and around his bed. I sat on the end of the bed for 20 mins watching balls of lights hopping around his bed. When I got up to go down stairs I felt something strong watching me. It didn’t feel negative but senses couldn’t handle it. I felt like I was wide open and everything was active. Got into bed and tried to shut it off and go to sleep. Kept on getting a tapping on my feet which was really annoying me. Felt like more than one spirit in the room. Closed my eyes to no joy, all I could see was videos flashing through my mind quiet fast. In the end I fell asllep
Old 22-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Master
Hi,

Energetically speaking a lot really is going on at this time. Not just for you. For all of us.

Those balls of light hopping around his bed could be elemental energies. Those often show up like that.

If you follow some spiritual teachers they will tell you that each of us has a spiritual support team or group with us at all time to help us. They all watch and love you. May be you can relax more easily knowing that.

That prisim rainbow which may have had a pyramid shape most likely represents the presence of divinity within you. I do know that our divine aspects of self are always reaching out to our conscious awareness for a better communication with us.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Experiencer

Well With update the buzzing in my ears came back. There's been deep long tones on and off and internal buzzing. The vibrational buzzing felt like it was in my pelvic area and was moving in waves round my body.

I woke up last Monday to a voice shouting at me coming from the centre of my brain. Coz I just woke up I couldn't understand at first what it was saying. Stood up out of bed and I heard it load and clear. You need to get a test today because your pregnant again. My first was a shock coz I was told I couldn't have any and same happened with my son, voices telling me I was pregnant.

So Monday after it said your pregnant I laughed and thought ok I don't believe you I had my period 2 weeks ago.

I went to the shop and bought one coz this voice wouldn't stop until I did it.

Well it was right! Sorry to crude I was sat on the toilet after doing the test and thought no way can't be possible so did another. The ear tone was like so load as I looked down at the result.

I'm still unaware what the prism meant tho but feel it's connected.
Old 20-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Experiencer

Something to add...the day I took test before telling my partner. Had load knock at the door. Partner went to door and no-one there. We both went outside to look and no-one in sight. His response was oh we just let something into the house. Was very strange