Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Really heavy thoughts

So I've been Christian in a Protestant sense and haven't ever been into New Age. Studied some about Judaism been around freemasons (my step-father was one and when i am alone I just journey into life seeing things I cannot deny). I wasn't introduced by choice to a twin flame concept but have encountered really undeniable evidence of it and I am so overwhelmed trying to operate within texts and premises of what is allowed. Then I realize the Bibles were written authorized by men who apparently did not remotely want to be around women. Especially Paul his instruction for women were that we weren't allowed to speak in church.
I had never even heard the idea of a twin flame and I meet this man and so many weird unlikely things start have so much opening and the idea pops into my head to search the term twin soul which brings up twin flame. Seriously even the local weather was freaky during the time we lived around each other. Like spring flowers and dogwood trees blooming out of season in the fall and the next day it would freeze. This went on through the whole month of October that year.
I have so much learning of science and judeo christian dogma in my history.
Just needed a place to type this. Neither one of us could have sex or anything so I'm not looking for relationship advice. I just do not know what to do at this point. I started making a quilt this past week and I thought I will give to this man and realized the dimensions of all the squares are 5.5 by 5.5" equals eleven. It freaked me out so bad that stopped work on the quilt. Help anyone?
Old 11-02-2020, 11:05 AM
MAYA EL

I've had many crazy situations like yours in my life. My advice? It's just the sparks of your shifting into a new world (mentally) and this can cause the real world to distort and twist and so don't try to hold on to things thinking that you may miss something or lose something because that will only add stress to the process.
Old 11-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you,

I think I just needed to know there's someone out there that has seen something not in the protestant Bible. Maybe it's the times we live in. Whew! On a lighter note some of the conversations we had were very strange for adult people. Why do we feel this weird connection to each other? I'm explaining Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia and have no idea of twin anything. But the explanation is just flowing out of mouth without any thought.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderer
So I've been Christian in a Protestant sense and haven't ever been into New Age. Studied some about Judaism been around freemasons (my step-father was one and when i am alone I just journey into life seeing things I cannot deny). I wasn't introduced by choice to a twin flame concept but have encountered really undeniable evidence of it and I am so overwhelmed trying to operate within texts and premises of what is allowed. Then I realize the Bibles were written authorized by men who apparently did not remotely want to be around women. Especially Paul his instruction for women were that we weren't allowed to speak in church.
I had never even heard the idea of a twin flame and I meet this man and so many weird unlikely things start have so much opening and the idea pops into my head to search the term twin soul which brings up twin flame. Seriously even the local weather was freaky during the time we lived around each other. Like spring flowers and dogwood trees blooming out of season in the fall and the next day it would freeze. This went on through the whole month of October that year.
I have so much learning of science and judeo christian dogma in my history.
Just needed a place to type this. Neither one of us could have sex or anything so I'm not looking for relationship advice. I just do not know what to do at this point. I started making a quilt this past week and I thought I will give to this man and realized the dimensions of all the squares are 5.5 by 5.5" equals eleven. It freaked me out so bad that stopped work on the quilt. Help anyone?

As you keep journeying thru life, your 'eyes' will probably be open to more things.

I look for a common thread in beliefs and study beliefs to get a better understanding of the beliefs.

What we believe today probably will not resemble what we will believe in the future.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-02-2020, 02:52 PM
Administrator
What big john has said is true as we mature and see more and in some cases Experience more our thoughts will change. this gives us the wisdom to make better choices, and by a knock on affect make us look at things differently

Namaste
Old 11-02-2020, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderer
I think I just needed to know there's someone out there that has seen something not in the protestant Bible. Maybe it's the times we live in. Whew! On a lighter note some of the conversations we had were very strange for adult people. Why do we feel this weird connection to each other? I'm explaining Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia and have no idea of twin anything. But the explanation is just flowing out of mouth without any thought.

The simple response is that you and this man have a strong connection from previous incarnations. You may have been lovers, siblings, friends, parent/child, any or all of these. But I suppose that reincarnation does not fit into your Protestant background.

Peace
Old 12-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Seeker

"A light head and heavy heart pull a man apart.
A light heart and heavy head should be sought instead!"

While you have these heavy thoughts, don't forget to enjoy your partner and your moments with them.
Old 14-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Seeker
I hope you finished the quilt! What a lovely and thoughtful idea.

It's real interesting upon being opened up to new facets of life we were otherwise blind to, we start seeing wild and wonderful things.

For me it's been pattern of numbers, always seeing 11:11, 1:11, 1:23
"The Godhead is never an object of it’s own knowledge. Just as a knife doesn’t cut itself, fire doesn’t burn itself, light doesn’t illumine itself. It’s always an endless mystery to itself." - Alan Watts

http://www.enlightenedpursuits.com
Old 15-02-2020, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedPursuits
I hope you finished the quilt! What a lovely and thoughtful idea.

It's real interesting upon being opened up to new facets of life we were otherwise blind to, we start seeing wild and wonderful things.

For me it's been pattern of numbers, always seeing 11:11, 1:11, 1:23
the weird thing is my biological daughter would often see the numbers 11:11 and utter 11:11 Make a wish- never explaining why they were saying it. "Just something I heard, mom"
They're adults now but they knew I was trapped in abusive relationship, we all knew it. I should study more. the coincidences like my mother's family originating in South Texas and this person being from...South Texas. I just want to fulfill my purpose not convert people to prove a point.
Freaky coincidences and I'm just sitting there processing everything I learned in a chat and start thinking are you telling me your story or somehow reading my thoughts and telling me my story? Freakish. Kinda fun but ultimately bungled encounter still have peaceful thoughts of him and don't know the purpose.
While I understand a lot about the science and physics of energy this person is explaining it in a more spiritual way but probably also knew the science behind it.
I got to laugh at myself - I think we both freaked each other out and I cannot do the chaser cycle thing because in the real world that is known as stalking and is illegal. he got mad at the message I wrote the last time I saw though I didn't intend to hurt him and told me don't come back - I just said okay though I disagreed with his perception. Never went back and cried my eyes out for a day.
I have a book on cosmology where god explains science and physics and and science and physic explain God.
Love and light to you.
I didn't lie to him at all but the true story sounded so completely psychotic and delusional -my ex-husband family descends from medieval Scottish Kings and I've recently been brutally abused in a freakish unsanctioned masonic birthday ritual by a questionable sect of biker freemasons and I know the whole thing sound completely schizophrenic and unbelievable LOL. I obey men without question cause that's the new law. Crikey! There's no way he could have believed it. The truth is much than fiction. It would make a great fantasy novel and would probably sell but I have an aversion to capitalizing in such a way for having met such a beautiful soul. Then I accidental drop what I know know to be a secret masonic phrase my step-father used to say and get put on suicide watch by facebook though I'm not suicidal. Dealing with very dark energy and don't know any way to cope because I was forbidden to study such things by the rules I believed.
So, Im going to sit here and stare at the crystals I studied the physical science of in college until I figure it all out. Hope you all giggle at the madness of my reality.
I pay for psychiatric treatment cause I can't believe it myself and tell the master's level therapist none of this but she looks at my chart and declares my life a National Treasure movie and I just look at her stunned and say, "No, I'm actually a human in need of help"
then live feeds from Buckingham Palace start appearing in my facebook feeds and they scare me too. Total. I'm watching a private Bar Mitzvah at the wailing wall in Jerusalem on facebook. I am nothing but no know what purpose the set up in time means. and begin learning about other twin flames finding each other. Jews believe the dark side and light are one. They don't believe in separation and satanic rebellion and such so I didn't pursue it it just came together that way. I know I am only seeing a part of something bigger than myself.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

Last edited by Wonderer : 15-02-2020 at 02:17 AM.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=Wonderer]the weird thing is my biological daughter would often see the numbers 11:11 and utter 11:11 Make a wish- never explaining why they were saying it. "Just something I heard, mom"

Removed because of the insanity of the past 3 years. So sorry for posting that.