Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-02-2020, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh about the procedure of soul reading, you make appointment online on their websites and send picture of you taken recently. They will tell you when they will do the reading and will send the written report via e-mail. There are a lot of soul readers out there. Believe in your gut feeling and find the right one!!
Old 09-02-2020, 03:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelerthinker
Hi guys,

I´d like to know, besides using hypnotherapy. Is there a way of knowing more about your past lives?

How do you know the difference of knowing if a past life memory is yours and not one from the collective unconscious?

Looking forward to your responses!

No one has ever disputed my claims.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 10-02-2020, 04:10 AM
Knower
I know all my past lives, I read in a book if you know all of your past lives, you have good karma, one past life, it was like I was outside of my body, going towards a jet plane, everything was red, than I was sitting on this jet, still trying to drive it and it was on fire, so i'm thinking it exploded, this is why I'm scared of heights, plus I was a man in that life time, next dream was walking thru a big dark castle, wearing a long gown, holding a baby boy, he was chubby with black curly hair, reminds me of my son in this life time, i stood looking out into the darkness, than i must have woke up, the one that bothers me tho, is being a cop, sitting on a bed in a hotel place, i looked up and 2 evil men were walking towards me from each side of the room, they say that evil and good people follow you into every life time, but this one it was my evil brother, and cousin, and they hung around each other in this life time, but my brother and me never got along, think it because of this past life
Old 28-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintlemon
Thank you for asking about "fake past lives" that is most interesting thing!!
I got a first reading from this lady and I was told such and such about my past lives and it was sort of upsetting because it revealed about my soul connection to my evil ex-husband.

When I had another reading from the second lady, she said "hey, you are the first timer! I do not see any past lives no karma, nothing" although she could tell me other things about my pre-life before coming here. Then I told her that the first reader told me about my past life. Then she said "Yes, I see it but that was WALK-IN" I thought "WHATT!??"

Have you watched the movie Warren Betty's "Heaven can wait"? Well, that is exactly what she meant. One soul can decide to leave and the other one can take that spot (body). I was probably wondering somewhere in the atmosphere and looking for the spot to experience life here on earth, then I managed to do it, maybe for a few times? But the second reader said that "This is definitely the first time for me to be born through a birth canal". All those people in spiritual circle do not agree on everything. So, Dolores calls it fake and my second reader call it "walk-in", we maybe able to find somebody who can clearly explain this point in details!

My first reader was: Judith Kusel, Second one was Anna Merkaba -- she used to do "healing session" and I wanted to have only healing but she could not help telling me what she saw on me. She now does only some courses to help people learn spiritual stall. The third was Sayon Michael White. You can find them very easily online. In my opinion everybody has their "area" they can see things. I felt like Anna has the broader view of things. She wrote a book called "mission to earth". I wish she does soul reading!

Anyway thank you for comments! I send you love!!
Yeah, I think it was the walk-ins she mentioned, that had "fake past lives" in their memories. I hope I recall the terminology correctly, but I think we talk about the same things. Very interesting!
I will definitely check these readers out!
Old 28-02-2020, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyMaryAlice
I know all my past lives, I read in a book if you know all of your past lives, you have good karma, one past life, it was like I was outside of my body, going towards a jet plane, everything was red, than I was sitting on this jet, still trying to drive it and it was on fire, so i'm thinking it exploded, this is why I'm scared of heights, plus I was a man in that life time, next dream was walking thru a big dark castle, wearing a long gown, holding a baby boy, he was chubby with black curly hair, reminds me of my son in this life time, i stood looking out into the darkness, than i must have woke up, the one that bothers me tho, is being a cop, sitting on a bed in a hotel place, i looked up and 2 evil men were walking towards me from each side of the room, they say that evil and good people follow you into every life time, but this one it was my evil brother, and cousin, and they hung around each other in this life time, but my brother and me never got along, think it because of this past life

Very interesting, do you still know what book it was?
Old 28-02-2020, 10:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
No one has ever disputed my claims.

What do you mean by that exactly? Have you also openly talked about your past lives or not?
Old 28-02-2020, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelerthinker
How do you know the difference of knowing if a past life memory is yours and not one from the collective unconscious?
Good question!
Cuz 'you' are right there in the scene, it's personal.
However, say, you did pull from another's exp in the collective unc....
that's ok, too...you learn something from each vision...they were given for a reason.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Knower
I did lots of reading on past lives, but I think it's from the book by Brian L Weiss, The Many Lives, Many Masters, Plus I was being a care taker for my late nephew's daughter years ago, I took her to the library, we picked out books we were going to read, I got James Van Praagh's Meditations, she got a book called The Good Witch's Guide to Wicked ways, we switched books afterwards, its about a white witch who travel the world for protection spells, she had a few words to say to dream of your past lives, so I said it, me and my grand niece laughed, but later on, I did have past life dreams
Old 01-04-2020, 11:50 AM
Seeker

It'd be nice to know what we were in past lifes but I don't really think it's possible...
Old 01-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Master

We can all tap into elements of our prior lives, but id it out of curiosity that you wish to know, or because you have a past life blockage? I find that those who seek through curiosity are let down because they wanted and expected more, whereas if it's something you needed to know and see, then you will feel released. Intent as ever is paramount as to why you seek the knowledge of a past life.