Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Seeker

Sexual energy and manifestations. Can this happen?

I've heard from quite a number of people that are spiritual that sexual energy is really powerful for manifesting things. But does that mean that if a random impulsive negative thought that you don't mean (like getting hit by a car or falling down the stairs) crosses your mind when you're having sex, is it more likely to come true?

I normally don't get too deep into worrying over things so the thoughts I'm talking about are kinda like one of those impulsive thoughts that you don't mean but still manages to just slip through. But could they still manifest if they spring up in your mind during sex?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Lorelyen

It's difficult to answer because Sexual Magic(k) is a pretty big field of the occult. Like all energies it would have to be focused on a particular aim to be workable through a for example, a spell.

It doesn't mean that all acts of sex are tapping into a magical force - just that it can be used that way. So I reckon a fleeting thought probably won't necessarily manifest a material outcome. Be aware though that as the climax approaches then you might associate the experience with an unbecoming thought.... But then at that time you really shouldn't be having such thoughts, should you?!?
Old 12-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's difficult to answer because Sexual Magic(k) is a pretty big field of the occult. Like all energies it would have to be focused on a particular aim to be workable through a for example, a spell.

It doesn't mean that all acts of sex are tapping into a magical force - just that it can be used that way. So I reckon a fleeting thought probably won't necessarily manifest a material outcome. Be aware though that as the climax approaches then you might associate the experience with an unbecoming thought.... But then at that time you really shouldn't be having such thoughts, should you?!?

Yeah I get what you mean. People really only should be invested in the pleasure aspect of sex. It's just, in my case, I've been kinda worrying that fleeting thoughts could get in the way of my manifestations, and since I've learned that sexual energy is more powerful than I thought, it begs the question to me of whether these fleeting thoughts can bleed into that energy. And sometimes it's hard to shake off some negative thoughts right away, even during sex.

You do say that as the climax approaches I should be more careful. Do you think I'll be fine if a rogue thought (like of misfortune of some sort) happens during climax? Like say, just before a sexual encounter, I hear that someone in my area has been robbed or murdered, if that's on my mind during climax, is it more likely to happen to me?
Old 14-11-2019, 05:42 PM
1337_d00d

I don't buy the climax/near climax manifestation thing. The way you manifest is by having a stronger imagination. By abstaining from sex and stimulation, you strengthen your ability to visualize, and thus your ability to manifest increases. This, thus, rules out orgasm as a contributing factor to manifestation. And going near orgasm only increases your risk of having it, so that also is not contributing.

The challenge is to steer your thoughts and imaginations into something that will alleviate preassure, so to say.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Master
Lately i discovered something about climax,sexual energy and how i can use it.
To put it simple.when you're masturbating and you're near the climax point,the mind 'pauses' for a little.It's the goosebump point you feel just before the ejacuation and you go numb.

This moment is very important cause infos can bypass the consious mind and enter the subconsious.

To test it your self,start masturbate and have an affirmation (written down) in front of you,and when you reached that point,read it.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Lately i discovered something about climax,sexual energy and how i can use it.
To put it simple.when you're masturbating and you're near the climax point,the mind 'pauses' for a little.It's the goosebump point you feel just before the ejacuation and you go numb.

This moment is very important cause infos can bypass the consious mind and enter the subconsious.

To test it your self,start masturbate and have an affirmation (written down) in front of you,and when you reached that point,read it.
That's more or less how the chaoists and other branches of sexual magic work. In the case of the chaoists, derivative or Austin Osman Spare, it's about shooting the sigil into your unconscious at the point of orgasm....not easy.
(Spare's The Book of Pleasure isn't an easy read and is probably still frightfully expensive.)
Old 15-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Ascender

you are thinking about getting hit by a car during a climax lol??
Old 15-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
That's more or less how the chaoists and other branches of sexual magic work. In the case of the chaoists, derivative or Austin Osman Spare, it's about shooting the sigil into your unconscious at the point of orgasm....not easy.
(Spare's The Book of Pleasure isn't an easy read and is probably still frightfully expensive.)
I tried it and it didn't worked.Maybe it's just me,but i doubt.Otherwise everyone would have his desires manifested.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
you are thinking about getting hit by a car during a climax lol??
I don't think he said that. Did you read the original post?
Old 15-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I don't think he said that. Did you read the original post?

Oh, I see it was merely hypothetical scenario.

Well, I suppose their in some power to it as sex can create life etc. I've even seen some aspects first hand, but I'd rather not share.