Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You still aren't talking sense. Look at this:

"Meditation is a universally applicable tool, technique and permission slip, to allow yourself to apply your unconditional ability of allowing. Doing the non-doing. Which then allows your greater allowed realisation."

I've asked you several times what you mean by certain phrases but you refuse to answer, instead blasting forth with the same repetitive stuff that adds up to nothing useful. One hoped one might learn something but no. We all know - everyone here knows - that meditation is a "universally applicable tool" but there's meditation and meditation. And "realisation" is so nebulous but you never say what you mean by it as you seem to be using the term in an oblique or non-orthodox way.

I'll leave it there. No point in me continuing this discussion. Others may find some hidden meanings so I'll leave it to them.
Oh noooooo....! Why have you forsaken me, please don't leave me... Ugh... Argh! Now I'm all alone again. Lorelyen moved on! Oh my gosh. I feel so... I feel so much like a peanut. No, I feel... I feel like a coffee... Yeah! Like a coffee!

I didn't expect this... But now I must accept. Alas, I am all alone here now. Here, with all these... Numbers. 1's and 0's. Oh god what have I done! I never ment to end up in a digital environment. I have to find my way out of here! Heeelp! Someone get me out of this computer! Urgh, you're not even capable of reaching into the screen? I am behind the letters. What do you mean you can't see me?!

I cannot see myself aswell... I think my body got uploaded to some weird M rated video website. Where they drill holes all day. Poor body. Well, Guess I am just a 1 and 0 now!

Maybe lorelyen will like me better now that I am just a 1 and 0

Hey lorelyen are you there? Look at me, I am an emoticon. How can you leave that behind? I am essential to the communication of life.

You should print it out and take it to the isles. Don't mind my soul, my soul doesn't exist for you. Just only focus on the extensions of who I am. And you will be happily ever after married to a manifestational paper picture of an emoticon. Because who needs a soul right? I certainly don't... I am just a bunch of letters. And you are just a physical body. That's it. Nothing more. There exists nothing else, other than what we can see, taste, touch, smell, hear. And emotions, well, they don't exist. My mommy and daddy and teacher in school taught me to denie my own emotions, and I will for certainly continue to do so! No matter how much I suffer. The more I suffer the more everyone will be happy right? Woah, this is genius! I am so genius! God is genius. God could make a universe where joy leads to more joy, and Im so glad that I don't have to believe in that! I can just hold fast to the words that my teachers tell me what to do and what to think and when to eat and when to sleep and how to talk and how to be. I am indeed an observer and regurgitator of "reality" duuuuuhh....

Bored yet?

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 22-02-2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
You moved on months even years before the chaser did. How did you feel when you heard or seen that your twin flame whom waited f8r you for years is now finally in a relationship? This doesn't even have to be fir twin flames this could be fir anyone who had an ex that stayed single for years after relationship but then one day you found out they're with someone. How did you feel?

I dont know if its about moving on as a runner.
If someone is moving on then its just not their bag to be with you.

a runner is not running because they dont want the chaser. The chaser is generally chasing the outside world for love, respect and validation. Which has the runner doubt they trust the soul connection. So the runner says....ok they have not done soul work (triggers), they are still very 3d work and focused on physical orientated scenarios and if thats not happening then they must not be into me.....chase chase chase.....and the runner feels that......you want me but dont want to put in the work to keep me......you want the validation first before the work is done and for a runner to try 'stay' when no genuine soul team work effort is done then they are aware they are enabling the attachment to the physical reality as the only path of connecting and validating the love is true and real.
The runner says - hey chaser....if you cant feel in soul my love is true and real then how and what difference does it make in the physical? You must have faith....as soon as there is doubt the runner feels it and guess what......runs......it confirms in the runners soul you doubt them and the love and it feels like rejection.
Old 14-03-2020, 04:32 AM
Knower

You are grateful! You are grateful Maybe NOT in the beginning, but after you have worked through everything, you are BEYOND grateful You have evolved enough to understand your own worth, You can EXIST without them, very easily, and happily, and you are grateful that they they put you through Hell only to get to HEAVEN! You are HAPPIER without them , them ever with them. You rely on yourself to feel worthy, because you have overcome a very nasty, and powerful manipulator. You have proven that he or she were a lesson, stepping stone on your path.....It can take a few weeks, a few months or few/many years to get there. Yes YEARS!!!! Never give up. You are on the right path.
Old 14-03-2020, 08:56 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
You are grateful! You are grateful Maybe NOT in the beginning, but after you have worked through everything, you are BEYOND grateful You have evolved enough to understand your own worth, You can EXIST without them, very easily, and happily, and you are grateful that they they put you through Hell only to get to HEAVEN! You are HAPPIER without them , them ever with them. You rely on yourself to feel worthy, because you have overcome a very nasty, and powerful manipulator. You have proven that he or she were a lesson, stepping stone on your path.....It can take a few weeks, a few months or few/many years to get there. Yes YEARS!!!! Never give up. You are on the right path.

Haha,funnily enough,the light bulb flickered when i got to the tail end of reading this.
Old 18-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
You moved on months even years before the chaser did. How did you feel when you heard or seen that your twin flame whom waited f8r you for years is now finally in a relationship? This doesn't even have to be fir twin flames this could be fir anyone who had an ex that stayed single for years after relationship but then one day you found out they're with someone. How did you feel?

I think I was both in some ways - I played both the runner and the chaser at varying times. Eventually I just moved on. The thing was it didn't work, we spent years apart with neither of us playing either. If anything we were learning and growing at that point and going through experiences that we needed to have...

We were both in relationships, I felt upset in some ways that we had never been able to work, however that was just a thought, we'd moved on and we had different lives.

Then 20 odd years later we came back together. There was a time when we were just not meant to be together.

However, as Fairy says people play these roles in relationships that are not twin flames, not letting go, holding on, pulling someone back in. Id say that what me and my twin experienced was different. Also way back when he just could not commit to me... In his words 'I only realised what I had done when you were with him!' ... This is how it was.