Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-11-2019, 11:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Me and my son have a red patch type birth mark on the back of our necks I've no idea about it. Maybe it's where the matrix plug went.

Funny enough, I also have a patch at the back of my neck, where it ends and back unites with neck but, it's not reddish, it's dark.

I have absolutely no recollection of what happened, if anything happened at all in a previous life.

I bet I survived if it was a wound but, most possibly had to live with it for the rest of my life and who knows?. It may have acted and may still act as an identification point of my person in that life.

So, whoever stabbed at the back at that exact point , please come forward to "sort it out" in this life, that if you survived my own sword which I very much doubt it.

Maybe, they want to take their revenge now, who knows?..

Imagination is just great, isn't it?.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Funny enough, I also have a patch at the back of my neck, where it ends and back unites with neck but, it's not reddish, it's dark.

I have absolutely no recollection of what happened, if anything happened at all in a previous life.

I bet I survived if it was a wound but, most possibly had to live with it for the rest of my life and who knows?. It may have acted and may still act as an identification point of my person in that life.

So, whoever stabbed at the back at that exact point , please come forward to "sort it out" in this life, that if you survived my own sword which I very much doubt it.

Maybe, they want to take their revenge now, who knows?..

Imagination is just great, isn't it?.

Maybe it's the mark from the guillotine
Old 06-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Maybe it's the mark from the guillotine

Are you talking about your mark or mine or both?.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Are you talking about your mark or mine or both?.

You can imagine whatever you like, I don't mind
Old 07-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
You can imagine whatever you like, I don't mind

I will do so based on my logical mind.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
I will do so based on my logical mind.

……..
Old 07-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Master
I agree..there is often if not usually always some sort of leftover mark of trauma or death from past lives.

I have several small flat bright red moles, or freckles, over and around my left breast. The derm said they are nothing of interest. But I know they happen to mark the various places I was shot and stabbed (from the back to the front) in earlier past lives when I was a man. The other gent always went for the heart, LOL. And once, I was shot and killed in a group of dissidents (also from behind) by police with dogs.

Also, I have some odd marks on my neck on the left about midway down. They appeared in my early 20s after I recalled all but 1 prior past life. That 1 prior past life (recalled most recently, just a few yrs back) is where I was smothered and semi-strangled during sleep -- meaning held down at the neck whilst smothered. Left side, apparently. That was as a woman. It is unfortunately very easy for stronger folks to kill weaker and more vulnerable folks...it was a horrible, soul-wrenching experience coz I didn't want to go, but it didn't take very long at all.

Last life, I was not murdered but died due to exposure, so I don't think I have any marks from that one

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-12-2019, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
what's interesting to me is I know how most "moles" and some other skin issues are created, in this lifetime.. but within the context of past lives, it could make sense too. most moles and skin issues are created cuz the body is toxic or not working well there, and the melanin is sent to the area, which is what the mole mainly consists of. now everybody's bodies are intricately connected and woven, so why a certain thing might hurt one person's kidneys more or alcohol harms this person's liver more, etc might have to do at least some with past lives. much of it is from the parents but some could be from past life themes too
What happens if a person has their birthmarks removed?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜