Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Aiki Pete

1.medieval Japan

2.medieval england

3.Woodstock (70's)..Ive aways had a conection in my heart to that place/time, I even look like a hippy now..I actualy have a crowd picture of woodstock I found on the net, theres 2 people in the pic that look EXACTLY like me and my girlfreind..one of the 1st times me and her heard the song 'woodstock/stardust) we both felt a very old remanisant energy..crazy I know .. and im only 30
Old 06-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Master
Seeing The Beatles at the Cavern Club.

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 26-04-2011, 04:28 PM
paulrosk

Tombstone AZ, 1881
Old 23-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Student4Life1975

fun question.

- sept 11/2001 ground zero, just witnessing it first hand would stay with you forever, and constantly remind you of how life should be cherished.
- the birth of jesus, to verify his existence at least
- the year 3000, just to see if and how the human race progresses.
- roswell, new mexico 1947, to verify aliens exist.
- may 29, 1954. attend the first builderberg conference, and see if they are truly tring to start a new world order and take over the world.
- 1744, to stop the rothschild family from becoming overly wealthy and owning most of the world.
Old 21-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Experiencer

Two places I would go back to if I was to go back in time. First is the dinosaurs, to see if they did exist and to see what really happened to them. Then I'd comeback to present times and tell the world.

I would also go back to the times when the Great Pyramids were being built, then comeback to present times and tell the world.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:21 AM
BlackWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
The Merry Maidens stone circle Penrith Cornwall 4000 years ago during a solstice, or December 22nd 2012 to see what all the fuss was about.

Wonderful choice!

I would choose the witch trials in the mid 17th century in America. I feel so drawn to that era it is insane. I am obsessed and honestly will probably ending up writing a book about it sometime during my life. I had a gypsy/medium who relocated to Nevada from Romania tell me that one of my past lives was in that era.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:39 AM
Guide
1940's avante garde era and the time of the classic sophists in ancient greece

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 21-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulrosk
Tombstone AZ, 1881

Nice choice!

For me the Old West also, huge fan of that era.
Old 21-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Desertrose

The Old West

I would like to go back to the Old West - the OK Corral, Custer's Last Stand and the like. I remember several lives as a Native American and the freedom of living in touch with nature.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Mayflow

I would like to be able to visit all periods of time at the same time.