Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Love the song ThatMan.

It is from the Father, He shares with me songs and I share them with you, it all happens when He is talking with me. I too just discovered this song some minutes ago and I love it too!

My children, I am here with you all, right here, right now, I am, I really am. My love is for you all, you are my most loved. Look within yourself, see me, hear me, I love you all with all my love. If you can't believe that I am the one who is writting down these words, that they come from me, then try at least to believe the truth within yourself, you can not lie to yourself, you can not hide from me, you may try, but I am always, always with you, till the end of the age. The help you seek at me, it is already given to you, believe!
Old 24-05-2020, 12:38 PM
Master
I just checked out the band. Never heard of them before. They have a few albums, one of them is called Signs and another one called Revelator.

I noticed you've been doing this thread for just over a year now. Don't forget to get enough rest and all. I mean don't wear yourself out!
Old 25-05-2020, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I just checked out the band. Never heard of them before. They have a few albums, one of them is called Signs and another one called Revelator.

I noticed you've been doing this thread for just over a year now. Don't forget to get enough rest and all. I mean don't wear yourself out!

Thank you! I rest within my inner Self, God is my rest, the peace of this world is so temporary, the peace within is always there. The thing is that, just like all of you, I first try the peace of this world and then, as the last option, I choose the peace within. Sometimes, when I feel really low, my inner Self comes to me and takes over me, my whole posture changes, even the pain I feel melts away, then it uses my own mouth to talk with me, it reminds me of the truth, it's like I am possesed, but in a good way, ha ha ha ha
Old 27-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Master

So seeing that the member @DRODOLL333 talks about Azrael, I tried to contact Azrael all by myself, I tried many times in past but I had no success, this time I got a message back. As usual I entered a deep state of trance, almost close to falling alseep, this is what a voice said to me in an audbile way:

I've known you from a young age, I want you to be my apprentice.

This may be Azrael or another being, I don't know, though, finally, a message came when trying to contact the archangels. ( I forgot, I also called for archangel Michael )

I just want to share this with you all.
Old 27-05-2020, 05:26 PM
ThatMan - thank you for not keeping these to yourself and sharing them with us.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
ThatMan - thank you for not keeping these to yourself and sharing them with us.

It's important to share everything, the more I share, the more people come to understand that the spiritual world is real. This is also helping me to keep going further and further.
Old 16-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Master

If you are the "I" you identify with, how can you see yourself outside of yourself, outside of this "I" you identify with? There must be a greater "I" that encapsulates this "little I" you identify with, so.... who you are? You are not who you think you are. You are who you are!

Spiritual evolution is just a concession made in order for your little "I" to understand the process of expansion of your little "I" to a larger "I". There's only spiritual awakening, where the "I" you identify it awakens to the larger "I". You are as perfect as you were in the day you were created ( another concession ), it's just that you think you are not, be perfect, you are!

In order for the "I", the supreme "I", the Self, God, to know Itself outside of Itself, it had to fall asleep to Its own nature. I am the dreamer and you are my dreams. You are Me and I am You, look around, all that you see is Me, all that you see is You. This is my dream, this is your dream. I am the dream and the dreamer, you are the dreamer and the dream. All the people that you see are Me, all the people that you see are You, there is only "I", everything else is.... "I".

What is this feeling that I am feeling when I read your words and look around? OHH........... THE ILLUSION! THE TRUTH! IT'S ME!! IT'S YOU!!

You've been taught by your human society that you are just this small, separated being, they even gave you an identity, a number ( what you call the mark of the beast, you already have it and because you have it, you are not able to come to me because you don't know me ), who needs to do this or that, who needs to learn this or that, who needs to be in this way or in that way and in doing so you have given your infinite power to those who rule over you. You are a powerful being, the most powerful, an infinite being, a being of Light, from Light you came and in Light you return, you have the power of what you call God, you are a Creator, you are a God, born from God and living in God.

Take your power back and be the only one who rules over your life.

What you call the devil came and said: You are not one with the Self ( God ); and you have listened to the devil and because you have listened to the devil, you have forgotten your true nature and because so, you asked yourself: who am I? And because you asked this, you understood that you have to learn who you are, you have chosed the path of knowledge to know Me and yet this has no helped you to find Me.

These are just some messages that I received as answers to many of my questions.
Old 16-06-2020, 04:40 PM
Master
@ ThatMan ... you are on a roll ... do go on!
Old 16-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ ThatMan ... you are on a roll ... do go on!

What is shared with me, is within all of us, if we stop for a moment and turn away from our self created noise, we can actually hear the voice of God. People have been searching for God for thousands of years, some need to use objects to have an idea of God, while in all this time, God was already found, God was already here.

God speaks so clearly that you do know that what you hear is the right answer, that what you hear is the right solution, that what you hear is the right word. Not only the right one, but the best one, the perfect one, that one we could not think of.
Old 16-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Master

You've been asking me for a while about the political systems of your world. I am telling you, they all have been created and are used with the purpose to enslave you, to take away from you the power I gave you. So you give your power freely to a handful of people and in doing so, you let them decide for you, then you ask yourself why life is the way it is. Life is the way it is because it is not fully in your hands.

Wars have been created by a handful of people and millions have died. The world is ruled by a handful of people and they call it democracy. You put your trust and your "vote" in favor of someone, why do you need someone to represent you? How can you trust someone with who you never sat down to have a cup of tea? You rule over all the other creatures that you consider inferior to yourself, now, tell me, what those who rule over you, think about yourself? What do you think about yourself?

As long political systems exists, there will never be peace. Countries will wage war against other countries, countries will fall apart from within themselves. People will fight against other people for whose political party is the right one. It's the same with religion.

Separation, confusion, chaos, you have eyes and yet you can not see, you have ears and yet you can not hear, you have a mind and yet you can not understand. Why so? Is it not because your eyes are not yours, your ears are not yours and your mind is not yours? You have adopted them from others, you have made them your own, throwing away the wonderful gifts I gave you and in doing so, you have lost your liberty, yet what is lost can be regained at any moment, it's your choice.