Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 31-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Gracey

Until we meet again.

We met in 1994 at a small get together at a mutual friends home. I walked into the house and saw him directly across from me sitting on the floor by himself. I walked over to him with happiness and said hello.

He told me "I am going to take over the world."

I laughed and said my good byes and carried on conversations with others.

Who knew that for the next four years we would play cards every night. We became good friends and in 1998, we became a couple.

His Mom died shortly after we got together and I was awakening in a spiritual sense. He listened to all my stories, my confusion, my wonder. He witnessed things that I did not understand. At times, he thought I was magic and at times, I terrified him...and he still listened.

He said he was a fallen dark angel to protect me. Not such a dark soul as he would like to belief. I never known anyone to save as many hurt and stray animals as he did. He was a friend to many. He always did the right thing. He was honorable and kept his word. Nope, not such a dark soul as he tried to believe he was. He was a rude, crude and lewd dude in his opinions of the world, such as politics and such. You always knew where you stood with him and you could count on him to tell the truth. He was wonderful to my children. He was the kind of guy who would help someone on the street while most others walked on by. He was a great emotional support to many people.

About 5 months ago, at age 45 he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died on the 20th of this month.

We had many conversations about death and the after life. I was with him in spirit when at the time of his death via the dream world. A few days ago, I dreamt of him again. He was coming out of the abyss of "un-being" and getting use to his spirit body. He quickly found joy.

He will always be in my heart with love and in my mind with many good memories.

Til we meet again my friend.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Knower
Wow Gracey. Best wishes to you and your kids.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Oh Gracey....my heartfelt kindest thoughts. At the passing of such a lovely man. You were blessed to have known him, and yes you will meet again.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Master

So sorry to hear that, dear Gracey. My heart goes out to you ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey

I never known anyone to save as many hurt and stray animals as he did. He was a friend to many. He always did the right thing. He was honorable and kept his word.

A wonderful epitaph ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-04-2016, 03:11 AM
Gracey

Thanks for taking the time read about him.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Gracey, your friend sounds like a very special person. Thank you for sharing your memories.

Heartfelt thoughts are with you ~

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Administrator
Gracey what a wonderful tribute to a wonderful friend,my thoughts are with you,

Namaste
Old 09-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Gracey

Thanks guys. I am still thinking of him often as I am sure so many are.