Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
hi I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm looking for more humans that are only human in body alone. I myself am a Angel, I don't really understand the whole earth angel thing. I know why I am here, what my goal and purpose is. But sometimes I feel alone so I would like to connect with others like me. Again I know this is odd to ask but let me ask you a question what being wouldn't want to find their kind, thank you and God Bless

Being an Earth Angel entails selflessness , hence the incumbent feelings of isolation. It is a path of being without of self .
Old 12-02-2016, 06:53 AM
Experiencer

That why you need to find your angelic partner

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All
Old 13-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
That why you need to find your angelic partner

Can you explain this please

@ Light Seeker

it is impossible to be without Self you are the Self ultimately.
Old 13-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Master
I am also an angel. Would you like to swap pics of our wings? Bet mine are bigger than yours! Bet my halo is shinier too!
Old 13-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I am also an angel. Would you like to swap pics of our wings? Bet mine are bigger than yours! Bet my halo is shinier too!

I'd say it's a good job pictures are impossible or we'd all be locked up in cages by now for experimentation. The government would no doubt love to weaponise the subtle energy fields of certain people, if they could only prove their existence ;) Imagine the damage you could do if you could reverse engineer an incarnated angel's energy wings. You could potentially learn to use the same energy yourself to, for example, negatively influence the emotional state of others. That IS one of the functions of wings, which are really just an energy field that flows out of the heart.

In a living IA, the wings are restricted by the amount of love we can hold and wield. If you managed to build a machine to generate the same field, which surely has a scientific basis if you were to look hard enough to find it, there'd be no restriction. You could use it hatefully.

Best our wings remain in the sphere of might-be-fiction-or-delusion, IMO. ;)
Old 13-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I'd say it's a good job pictures are impossible or we'd all be locked up in cages by now for experimentation. The government would no doubt love to weaponise the subtle energy fields of certain people, if they could only prove their existence ;) Imagine the damage you could do if you could reverse engineer an incarnated angel's energy wings. You could potentially learn to use the same energy yourself to, for example, negatively influence the emotional state of others. That IS one of the functions of wings, which are really just an energy field that flows out of the heart.

In a living IA, the wings are restricted by the amount of love we can hold and wield. If you managed to build a machine to generate the same field, which surely has a scientific basis if you were to look hard enough to find it, there'd be no restriction. You could use it hatefully.

you just stated why the veil is up, sorry kind of off topic, but the Veil is up precisely so humans cant use Magick in any of its forms if humans were to get there hands on Magick at this point in this races life it would more or less lead to either its destruction or the destruction of other realms. Also about the whole wings thing, even though i am not a Angel, i still have wings to sets of them, pure white, and sense i am not a Angel no halo lol, though i do have two horns that start at my forehead and move up parallel to each other, up alittle bit past the top of my head, and before you jump on to the whole, youre a demon thing, remember that i dont know my race but i do know that i am not a demon haha (just wanted to state that for the record haha)

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 13-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingLight93
you just stated why the veil is up, sorry kind of off topic, but the Veil is up precisely so humans cant use Magick in any of its forms if humans were to get there hands on Magick at this point in this races life it would more or less lead to either its destruction or the destruction of other realms. Also about the whole wings thing, even though i am not a Angel, i still have wings to sets of them, pure white, and sense i am not a Angel no halo lol, though i do have two horns that start at my forehead and move up parallel to each other, up alittle bit past the top of my head, and before you jump on to the whole, youre a demon thing, remember that i dont know my race but i do know that i am not a demon haha (just wanted to state that for the record haha)

Hehe, kind of off-topic too.

I've leanred how to retract mine into my heart. I can keep them under the skin of my back, or "dissolve" their normal shape into barely noticeable energy fields like a looping onion skin pattern, like petals on my back.

Or, when I feel like it, I can control their shape size and form and wear them on show. They usually take the form of feathered wings, the tips of which reach a good foot below my feet. (I do it because it FEELS nice to wear them out. They're very sensitive, and the energy flow through my heart to maintain their more solid form feels wonderful. Plus, learning to control them is a bit like learning a new pair of arms, it takes practise, and the better you get, the easier it is to travel about without your body.)

People may not be able to see them, but they respond to their presence like little kids coming to Mummy for a cuddle.

Whenever the wings are about, people talk to me, approach me, start conversations. It's like I become less invisible than I usually am. They tell me all sorts of private things and confide in me in ways people normally don't. I always see the same expression in their eyes. Like glowing, hopeful, children's eyes, looking for a loving connection with someone parental. I also find people watch me a lot more, especially those who have the subtle glow of awareness or psychic ability. I can tell the difference between being watched in a jealous or desiring way, and being watched by someone innocent looking for God.

People look at me...shall we say tenderly. As though some part of my energy touches them.

People know. I don't think they see them consciously. But they react to me like I can be trusted. Animals absolutely love them. Even wild animals.

The horns probably have a purpose, as wings do. My intuition suggests they might have something to do with directing or controlling energy in a particular, species-specific way? Might be worth looking into. Since they grow out of the head I'd say maybe...psychic energy?
Old 13-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:

Ha I'd say this applies to the very idea of being an angel. Self-important delusion at it's best!

My apologies if I didn't offend any self-proclaimed angels.
Old 13-02-2016, 04:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Ha I'd say this applies to the very idea of being an angel. Self-important delusion at it's best!

My apologies if I didn't offend any self-proclaimed angels.

Are you telling me I'm self important and delusional VinceField?
Old 13-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hehe, kind of off-topic too.

The horns probably have a purpose, as wings do. My intuition suggests they might have something to do with directing or controlling energy in a particular, species-specific way? Might be worth looking into. Since they grow out of the head I'd say maybe...psychic energy?
i think you are probably right, the truth is i wish i knew who i was, most humans have no real knowledge of whats beyond the veil, they think they do but they only know what they are allowed to know hence why the internet is useless for that pursuit. Though being in contact with more NonHumans seems to open up little rivers of knowledge, and seems to help guide me to my goal

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive