Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Heard the word shiva whispered in ear first AP attempt

During my first and only attempt at astral projection, I cleared the internal dialogue, fully felt my other body, and began to come out, at the exact moment of starting to do so I hear the word "shiva" whispered in my ear it was definetley a masculine voice, wasnt a creepy one just scared the **** out of me by suprise. It sounded like shiiivaaaaaa. Can any one explain to me the meaning of this or why that wouldve happened ? I am assuming it was shiva saying shiva. Prior to this i never heard the name before. After hearing it I havent attempted again :(

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks :)
Old 25-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Clairaudience! It's happened to me a handful of times, once was my mother calling my name. I too have been too fearful in attempting to AP again but I think that we must overcome this fear. I do not think you have anything to be frightened of. I'm not sure what Shiva means but don't you want to find out? xD
Old 25-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Knower
Shiva is the Hindu God/Goddess of Distruction, He /she is Blue, depicted with 6 arms sometimes more...... image below........ Hearing it in you experience may be telling you something is getting ready to end in your life, don't necessarily mean a death, just an end to something. but this is my opinion. just take a closer look at your life, pay more attention to details to see what will be ending, rather it be school, life, a job, an ailment etc.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...0a69f90994bb-c
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 25-01-2018, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Ya ilearned who shiva is but ive heard mixed things about him, one person i talked to was kate of gaia about it, when i told her that. i could feel/see her get hurt by that then she quickly said sometimes demonic things can come after you when your not ready for things like astral projection, but ive heard another teacher tobias lars talk about shiva as being something beautiful hes sen shiva and jesus together in a ayauhasca ceremony. So I dont know what to think, but this happened a couple years ago, i think maybe the time is right to try again. thanks for comments guys
Old 25-01-2018, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=MergingWolf]Shiva is the Hindu God/Goddess of Distruction, He /she is Blue, depicted with 6 arms sometimes more...... image below........ Hearing it in you experience may be telling you something is getting ready to end in your life, don't necessarily mean a death, just an end to something. but this is my opinion. just take a closer look at your life, pay more attention to details to see what will be ending, rather it be school, life, a job, an ailment etc.

whos the figure standing so calmy underneath shiva in that picture ?
Old 26-01-2018, 02:31 AM
Knower
Shiva is standing on a Demon named Apasmara, a demon of ignorance and epilepsy here is more info

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Lord-Sh...n-a-babys-body
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 29-01-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
Maybe they said shivaaaa-tar. but you just couldn't hear the tar part... lol
Old 04-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower
Shiva can also refer to enlightenment. If you are Shiva you are enlightened.

Pretty sure...
Old 14-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Shiva is the hindi word for Lucifer, the Devil. You were right to be frightened. Also the practice you describe of 'another body' sounds completely unsafe! you don't use another soul to astral project, you use your own.
You can start by astral projecting a few feet infront of yourself. Look at something and then mentally move very close to it, you will see it magnified breifly. It is easier to remote view things that are closer to where you are.
But don't accidentally embark on some "other body" to have, only to have the Devil right there to tempt you.

Many people who aren't theosophical adopt the hindi belief of shiva being a path to holiness, it is far from it. In Australia the natives refer to it as the rainbow serpent, and those that aren't afraid become animal like, or fallen from grace etc.

be more careful.. :)
Old 23-02-2018, 06:10 AM
Knower

Most likely it was a hint from the Gods of direction in which you need to go. And this means that you have a connection with yogic practice and Shiva from a past life.
Demons from the name alone spoken in a thin world begin to just run away in different directions .. Because his name carries a bright light. Which he is very afraid of.