Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 11-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
In the way of who ?, there really isn't anyone to get in your way, their just mind body organisms believing that they have a life separate from you.

On the surface that is correct. It really comes down to my placements I suppose... I was unable to go beyond them. Now I am stuck in isolation with no clear idea as to what I should be doing. I find myself unable to make decisions regarding my situation. I spend most of my time listening to music for the most part.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliar791
On the surface that is correct. It really comes down to my placements I suppose... I was unable to go beyond them. Now I am stuck in isolation with no clear idea as to what I should be doing. I find myself unable to make decisions regarding my situation. I spend most of my time listening to music for the most part.
Yea you sound very much like myself, listening to music by myself was so positively calming and got me through many bad times with the mental illness I apparently have. Your probably going through the dark-night of the soul as they call it, its just the ego is really being stirred up in your life right now, keep in the Oneness that you truly are and you will be ok.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:56 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Yea you sound very much like myself, listening to music by myself was so positively calming and got me through many bad times with the mental illness I apparently have. Your probably going through the dark-night of the soul as they call it, its just the ego is really being stirred up in your life right now, keep in the Oneness that you truly are and you will be ok.

I hate these damn mood swings. They are driving me nuts. I didn't want to give up on the physical world, but I have become completely disconnected from it due to all the psychological damage I have endured.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
I hate these damn mood swings. They are driving me nuts. I didn't want to give up on the physical world, but I have become completely disconnected from it due to all the psychological damage I have endured.
No don't give up the physical world, you or your true SELF actually made this world for you, its your gift to you from you, just try to realize that you are pure Source, the mind body that you think you have is just the Source experiencing its SELF, its Creation, through you, its also playing a game of hide and seek, now all you need to do is go along with the game and don't take it all so serious.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:29 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
No don't give up the physical world, you or your true SELF actually made this world for you, its your gift to you from you, just try to realize that you are pure Source, the mind body that you think you have is just the Source experiencing its SELF, its Creation, through you, its also playing a game of hide and seek, now all you need to do is go along with the game and don't take it all so serious.

I just like to relax for the most part. I suppose I am taking it too seriously. A combination of fear and desire...
Old 11-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
I just like to relax for the most part. I suppose I am taking it too seriously. A combination of fear and desire...
Yea and there is nothing wrong with that, just see the fear and desire arising and watch it leave, its not yours.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Mata Das

culture is brainwashing. patriotism and religiousism are brainwashed memes. transcend ones culture to find true bhakti bhava.
~your servant
Mata Das
Old 11-02-2011, 05:58 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Hey Everyone,
I am curious how much you believe culture plays a part in your spiritual beliefs? If there is a post on this subject already, please feel free to lead me to it.

nightowl

Humans appear to be the only creatures that care about what makes them distinct. On the face of it humankind is made distinct by culture. The question seems proper to ask not whether to be involved in culture but how to be involved in it. How does one after all take into consideration the artifacts of their religion in all of human history?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Zeliar791

Quote:
Yea and there is nothing wrong with that, just see the fear and desire arising and watch it leave, its not yours.

Reality is a illusion...
Old 11-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Mata Das

non-reality is an illusion...