Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Guide

Color of Lepidolite changing

I recently bought a small Rubellite in Lepidolite stone which I made into a pendant, for a very small sum.

However, after only wearing it for about roughly 7 hours the color of the Lepidolite changed from very light to darkish purple. Is this known for this stone? Also, are there other stones that change colors this easily by wearing them? I know my rough Turquoise changed color by wearing it but by a far longer period of time. The Lepidolite color change is almost instant, at least that is how it feels, which really surprised me.

I would love to read your experiences.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

Crystals take on our energy signatures and clear from us what we do not need to have around us in excess energy. At times they balance out our Chakra System or preform healing work.

I have a Lepidolite pendent that is wrapped in silver. Its very dark in color when I first take it out of the jewelry box. Once its out and worn in the sunlight it too begins to lighten. Held up to the light it is amazing in its definitions.

Its a good cleansing stone. Too its not one I would choose to wear on a daily basis as it is a stronger one.

I am not a huge Turquoise fan, I like to have it on display but I am not one to wear it often. I do have one piece set in silver with inlays in it that from time to time I will wear, but again not something daily. I have found with the raw pieces I have they can be affected in color by what other crystals might be around them.

For my jewelry pieces of crystals they are all in the one box together as they are sealed there energy wise with an Energy Bubble, but for my raw crystals that are not sorted or displayed I have them in individual bags. Here again sealing their energies.

Lynn
Old 12-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Guide

Thanks Lynn, great info!

I started wearing Lepidolite after having a period of high anxiety and the stone really dealt with that it profoundly seems. I'm much calmer and grounded now and I'm looking into other stones that will keep me more grounded in a gently way.
I've always avoided the more grounding stones as I never felt an attraction to it but recently they really piqued my interest. It's like a whole new section of stones and crystals is opening up to me. :)
Old 12-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

Some that I like for grounding are Hematite (but used with cautions when worn in direct skin contact) this stone takes time to get used to so taking it slow with it helps. It too does not always right off ground to other stones. While often it will come in a grounding package I find having it near you for a week or so before mixing it or carrying it works best.

Smokey Quartz has strong and gentle grounding properties. This one I have come to find is a favorite of mine. I have a large generator of this stone that I just moved into my office and the room has transformed.

Bloodstone, here again one that takes a bit of time to adjust to and to find that balance with other stones I have found. Its not for everyone you will I feel know instantly if its NOT for you. The red in the stone is said to tie to the blood of Christ so in this story connection there too is a power to it.

Tourmalinated Quartz is wonderful for removing blockages and opening the flow of energy. Its a gentle stone I have found that works well with other stones.

For the removal of outside forces and energies that come at us from the physical and spiritual or paranormal reals I like Onyx. We need to ground but too we need that element of protections in the mix. This stone will bring that in and it works well I find with others.

The last is Red Jasper but I have found that Picture Jasper bring in the same energy on a softer note. This is the stone of stability and it will bring in that feeling of feeling safe.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Guide

Great information again. I have all those stones in my collection so I could give them a try. Also saw a nice large pendant of Bronzite on the web which I couldn't help buying. It's very interesting in my experience. It may sound a bit weird but it's very much like I'm withdrawing my 'antenna's' when wearing this stone, it's very centering.

It is still amazing that as we age and change our needs change as well and how that gets reflected in the stones that attract us. That can tell us something about ourselves and were we are on our journey.

Last edited by Sylmar : 14-03-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hello. :) This stone is particularly good for the skin, if you rub it on the skin, will bring about calm and peace/tranquility, or so I'm told.
A good stone for transition and change/movement on the horizons. I have not yet worked with Lepodilite, but meditate with it as it will show you the way forward.
All the very best!
Old 16-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Guide

Interesting SilveRose. I do have lifelong skin problems but never thought of Lepidolite in that regard. I've never meditated with crystals and stones but it is something I might pick up on.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

No worries, just allow the crystal itself to teach you & Guide you with what the consciousness of that stone knows. If it sits right then its right, if it doesn't, then its not. Always ask for a confirmation sign from the crystal itself if you are unsure its not heard your request. Also, some crystals have duality energies within them, you can probably tell if its a he or she energy essence- or both if that is the case by trusting you in your intuition and first thoughts!
Old 16-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Experiencer

I've known it to fade, but not darken :)
Old 17-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitLoop
I've known it to fade, but not darken :)
Yeah I agree. :) I've got an amethyst cluster that really changed color. I know amethyst and rose quartz for instance can get lighter by exposion to sunlight.