Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 15-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Ascender

information on Rose Prince

Hi. Would anyone be able to give me some information on Rose Prince. I've used Google and have found out some very basic facts.
She was a Native American girl /woman and died at 34 years old.
She has an annual pilgrimage to her grave every year in Canada which is where she is from. The soil from her grave is said to be able to perform miracles. Although not officially recognized as a saint many in the Catholic Church believe that it is only a matter of time. Any information will be appreciated.
Thanks Shaun.
Old 15-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
Hi. Would anyone be able to give me some information on Rose Prince. I've used Google and have found out some very basic facts.
She was a Native American girl /woman and died at 34 years old.
She has an annual pilgrimage to her grave every year in Canada which is where she is from. The soil from her grave is said to be able to perform miracles. Although not officially recognized as a saint many in the Catholic Church believe that it is only a matter of time. Any information will be appreciated.
Thanks Shaun.

"Uncorrupted" DVD. I don't know if any books have been written about her though.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Ascender

Hi. Sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if anyone here is from British Columbia Canada. It's desperation stakes time for a friend of my wife and I need a bit of help and a ton of luck
Old 27-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Ascender

My wife's friend Beth died yesterday morning at 5.00am. That day the sun came up without her. She fought a good fight for two and a half years and after watching her I now know why a philipino boxers courage and toughness can rarely if ever be questioned.
Her parents arrived unfortunately at 11.30am that day and didn't get to see their daughter for a last time.
She leaves behind a husband and a 4 years old daughter.
We plan to bury cremate her on Friday and spread her ashes in the sea so that she can travel easily from her adopted country Australia to the small fishing village she came from in the Philippine islands.
Old 27-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunc
My wife's friend Beth died yesterday morning at 5.00am. That day the sun came up without her. She fought a good fight for two and a half years and after watching her I now know why a philipino boxers courage and toughness can rarely if ever be questioned.
Her parents arrived unfortunately at 11.30am that day and didn't get to see their daughter for a last time.
She leaves behind a husband and a 4 years old daughter.
We plan to bury cremate her on Friday and spread her ashes in the sea so that she can travel easily from her adopted country Australia to the small fishing village she came from in the Philippine islands.

Sincere condolences Shaunc