Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
ok... you're not a sinner, which means you were born through perfection. but the first couple were very real! and i KNOW... out of being humble and accepting Jehovah God's words...ALL of them. that i automatically came through sin. you must not believe in God or his words. because i just post the scripture which showed how we ALL... became a sinner. so don't say that I'm "labeling everyone" ,these are Jehovah God's words, not mine. and he knows us better than we think!... we know ourselves.

Yes I was born to perfection, I was born in Gods image and likeness, perfect as we all are.....
Old 25-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Ascender

Suggestion that the title quote is a reminder of how easy it is to become hoisted on ones own petard when passing judgement. Guidance of a similar nature to--let those without fault pass judgement. petex
Old 25-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Master
Sometimes you have to judge, standing by and doing nothing when another person is being hurt and abused is not the right thing to do.
Judgement with wisdom instead of bias is the correct way, not always easy but possible...
Old 29-10-2017, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I was born to perfection, I was born in Gods image and likeness, perfect as we all are.....

I like this as apposed to born in sin.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
I like this as apposed to born in sin.

unfortunately for us, what we like doesn't necessarily correspond to the reality of things the way we think it does...
Old 04-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Master
And what is the reality of things F.Leaves...?
Old 06-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Lately, I've been experimenting with "Judge not lest ye be judged" and wonder whether any Christians (or anyone else for that matter) have tried a day with absolutely no judgments whatsoever of good versus bad.
I do not think I have ever gone through a day without judgement. My most pious moments lately seem to be followed by immediate reality checks.

I think of judgement in this context to as meaning to hold someone in contempt or hate them for past deeds. The idea is to avoid nursing a grudge against anyone.

And the second part is to realize that any thoughts of attack on someone else is an attack on yourself in exactly the spirit of harm that you wish on another. You cannot harm God and we are all part of God. So the best you can get in judgement is to be compartmentalized in your own illusion of reality. You design your own penalty box and live it out until you can see the beyond the futility of it.

The way out of judgement is to ask for forgiveness. For yourself or for the other. Both approaches are useful. The problem is the hatred, and the misdeeds are symptoms. That does not mean accepting harm toward yourself or another. But it means starting the process to let go of your hatred if you find you have fallen into judgement. Even while protecting yourself it is possible to be harmless toward another.

The short answer. Judgement is part of the human condition. Its hard for anyone to be completely free of judgement. So we have been given the Lord's Prayer as both the prevention and the solution when judgement arises.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Master

Quote:
And what is the reality of things F.Leaves...?

all i know is that it is obvious we have no clue what it is.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
all i know is that it is obvious we have no clue what it is.

Isn't your reality the way YOU percieve things...
Old 11-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:

Isn't your reality the way YOU percieve things...

and yet even so we are able to have these conversations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
after reading jeremy I was interested in adding text after the fact:

ISAIAH 6, 9-10
“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’ 10, Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes.[a] Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

Mark 4:10-13
10 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that,

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’[a]”

13 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable?
--------------------------------------------------
the basic gist of it is you can be quite clever with physics, and yet still be quite dead. And what is the point in that?

But it basically means everything HAS to be some form of lie or untruth, you can't rely on anything said as being 'accurate' in the way we mean to be accurate because it has all been said to dull the sense, blind us, make us so we cannot hear. Our ability to reliably project the future out of the past has been circumvented in ways we can't even begin to comprehend. And we have no hope of relieving that situation because we don't even have enough sight to believe it is a true rendition of the facts, in fact anyone you ask will say the truth is quite the opposite!

When God plays a card he really slams it down.
---------------------------------------------------
I believe Jesus also said something to the effect of 'I'm so glad you (god) made them blind, so they could not see, for what you ask of me would not be possible if they knew where their end must lie'.