Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Master

It is up to us to make it work

Hi all, I just got an email from Lynn saying the forum will not close. You probably already know that. I feel happy about that. In order for the site to remain open we need to be active and contribute to the forum. I admit I have been away from the site for months at a time then I come back. I will try to be more active with the site. I do not want the site to close.

It is important that we do not criticize people. People experience things differently and see things differently. There is no right or wrong. I admit I have been at fault for doing this. It was a long time ago and I have learnt not to do that.

It is up to us to make the forum work and for the moderators to want to keep the forum going.

I just realised I typed this in an ap thread. It should have been somewhere else. I mostly only go on the ap thread. I will not do that again.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Pathfinder
I want this site to keep going because it is part of the reason I found out more about myself, its also where I met my best friend. I want others to have the same chances for great things as I have.

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 08-08-2020, 07:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is important that we do not criticize people. People experience things differently and see things differently. There is no right or wrong. I admit I have been at fault for doing this. It was a long time ago and I have learnt not to do that.

I said the wrong thing. I disagreed with someones experience and I should not have as it was their experience. I did not criticize. I do not think that means the same thing. Anyway that was a lot time ago and I do not do that anymore.
Just letting you know,