Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Experiencer

Sensing Soulmate/Soul Connection

So I was sat in bed last night and this overwhelming sensation came down my left hand side - I had the 'spirit tingles' on my head which led down my left hand side of my face and body, with what felt like a hand stroking mine. It felt like someone else's energy merging with my own body - a bit like a hug, I could say. It was odd. It's not an isolated incident - I get spirit sensations around me relatively frequently but this one was particularly VERY noticeable lol

Now, my first thought went to this guy who I have recognised as a very deep soul connection. I'm not asking if he is a soul connection, because I know.

What I am asking is, could this have been his energy? I don't feel we are at the stage where I could ask him - he is very psychic but not so much on a spiritual path like myself, doesn't know what is actually happening etc.

The fact that it was my first thought and that I could not think of another - say, a deceased loved one - leads me to believe it is, but I was just curious about what others feel when this happens to them?
Thanks in advance for any replies!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
I get tingles like this when someone is thinking about me or writing to me but not everyone who does so. Usually those who are psychically or empathically powerful.

So going from my own experience, I'd say yes, it is possible this connection of yours was thinking about you but I'd also say you can't rule out that it was someone else too.

Old 12-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Short answer, yes. Mutual energy exchange of sorts is possible on many levels, however, If you can, I would speak to the person directly to make sure they are experiencing the same thing. There are many deep empath individuals that can pick up energy and it's not always reciprocal, just something one is picking up like an antenna. I have known plenty of people who have felt my energy, some even assuming there was some kind of deep connection, this was simply not mutual or accurate on my end. I don't deliberately send energy to anyone, particularly if I don't know you.

A subject worth exploring if your interested is Kundalini energy. It could be possible your feeling your own internal energy system. The chakras or kundalini (something to google). Energy rushes and the feeling of merging is common when kundalini energy is rising. I have a close friend who use to make my kundalini rise when we communicated. The energy can feel like its traveling internally almost like its an external force. We spoke openly to each other about our experiences. I can testify, more times than none, your feeling your own energy. While experiences vary from person to person, I think it's beneficial to have that conversation with your person, you will learn a lot about yourself and not fall into the perils of assuming or attaching a label.

I want to add, Many times, I do feel people are picking up on heart centered energy, and heart centered energy can be very powerful and felt by many. Cool video
Old 12-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Experiencer

What about kisses though? On a few occasions I have felt someone's lips on mine. Its an amazing sensation but doubt says its just me. Its as if sometimes the kisses are passionate, deep. Weird.