Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I've forgiven a lot of my family....even though I can't be around some of them anymore.

How very true. Our family in general has fallen apart because of the dysfunction many years ago. But I don't consider this incarnation as fact, written in stone. This is the transition. What happens after we move on from this lifetime is what counts.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadesamson123
Hi everyone, My best friend Ryan took his own life on the 3rd of April and on the 4th may I went to his funeral and now I wished I could speak to him as I miss talking to him and video chatting with him!

I want my best friend back

I wished I could turn back time to see him and talk him out of suicide

Dear Jade,

please accept my condolences for your loss. I can only imagine the pain you're experiencing right now. I hope that your friend has finally found a measure of peace that he could not find in life. If it's any consolation the other side is a place where we are with God, bathed in his love.

Your friend is sorry that his death has brought you tremendous pain and guilt, but please understand he wouldn't want you to blame yourself for not being able to prevent it. He knows how you felt about him, and he wants to thank you for your friendship. You two will always be friends. Even though it will feel like there is a great distance between the two of you, but he will always be by your side and send you reminders that he is here.

When we die, only our bodies die. Our spirit remains and returns to the source. Hence Ryan isn't truly dead, he is alive but in a different place. But even though I'm writing this, I know this won't take away your pain.

We who survive our loved ones passing have to pick up the pieces and find the will to carry on. But remember that carrying on isn't moving on. We can't move on from the loss. We instead grow in love and our hearts will grow to encompass new people and adventures in our life while bringing the ones we miss with us every step of the way. The heart can only grow to love more than it could before.

Give yourself time to grieve, and when you feel ready speak to a medium to connect with your friend. Ryan will probably be waiting to speak to you and tell you how much he cherishes and loves you. He will also say that he is happy now, and in a better place. And he will visit you in a dream or send you signs to remind you that he is here. When he does, you will see that he is the best version of himself, and you will know too that there is life after death. And friendships last for eternity.

Sincerely

sf.