Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Any experts on Fae or Elementals here (I have one)

I am looking to get opinions on a crystal/mineral purchase I recently made. I have been collecting crystals and minerals for a while now and I usually base my purchases on various reasons if one resonates with me. My most recent purchase has been a Madagascar Crazy Lace Silk Banded Agate. I know there are many people who believe there can be enlightened beings or spirits trapped in some stones and I felt the face I saw clearly in this stone struck me as being very sad. If you look closely it looks as though it is an older person and the face is being squeezed by two fingers.

I had this stone looked at by a shaman I go to for spiritual clearings and he claims that it is an elemental spirit that is inside. He said it could be mischievious if let out and cause mischievious things to happen. Nothing major but enough to make life a bit more frustrating. Not sure about this because another member of a blog I posted it in told me that if it is a "fae" that faes choose you. It is not my purchasing the stone that the stone presented itself for me to find it and when that happens if you develop a bond that they can assist in your transition as well as help manifest things that you would like to occur in your life (good things). I am now very confused about it and what to do. Any advice??? I need someone who understands elementals. Here is a pic of my stone.

I also have another post out that show another entity I found in another Madagascar Crazy lace silk banded agate. Same person I purchased this one from. How odd is that? Here is a link to the other post and stone. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=129905
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (30.7 KB, 41 views)