Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I do not like to say this, but as it is asked:

It really does not matter what people think. If they are materialistic oriented, they probably will be 'recycled'.

It is not God doing this, but the Life can not be destroyed, so a change of form occurs - probably recycling.

Hello Dan! Thank you for your thoughts.
What do you mean by 'recycled'? Reincarnated?
Old 07-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What do you mean by 'recycled'? Reincarnated?

Yes,because i do not like the Reincarnation word. It promises false (eternal) life. Death/Dying is not a part of the eternal life.

Not that the human body will last forever, but God has given you a body which is eternal. It is just not seen with the human eyes.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Burntfruit

Nothing different will happen. It will just be a shock when they wake up in the astral
Old 08-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a medium I have sat beside many a bed where someone is making that crossing and needs some understanings with it all. We all have Guides and Gaurdians with us even if we choose never to beleive in such a thing. Even the most horrid of human have that help crossing.

My Dad was one of those your number is up you die and that it that, even though I was raised Anglacan in the chuch and he still held that with him. Well he found out that is not the case when he found that he could years after his passing come visit his Grandson that he never lived to meet. He never beleived that you could go and come just that death was death and that was that you went off to nothingness.

It is a rare thing that someone gets Earth Bound in passing most times this is from a sudden unexpected death or one where you are taken out of life by the hands of someone and you stay on hopng to solve this event. It is rare to find somoene that does not know they are dead, but I have had it happen.

Your Mom does not have to hold a belief spiritually, yet it would help her state of mind if she would open the door to a little bit of understandings and communications of her feelings.

I get that drain mine was so bad with my Mother I had to cut all ties with her. I could not take her negative energy being around me or her grandkids. She choose her Son (my Brother) over me and that was that.

Your Mom will be fine when the time comes there are many Light Workers out there like me that are there to help out, we seem to know when we are needed and just act in aiding a crossing.

More the concern is on how this pulls on you and how you feel about dealing with things when the time comes. Will you be OK with her choices and make peace with it was the way she was.

Lynn
Old 08-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Dan and Burntfruit for your answers!

And Lynn, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your reply. It gives me some sense of peace because you have experience with these kinds of situations, and I so appreciate that you and others are there for people like my mom who in a lot of cases must be quite confused, even scared, I can imagine, when they find themselves outside their body.

Yes my mom can at times be very "heavy", she is often negative and bitter. But in my mind's eye I also sometimes see her as innocent and sweet like a little girl, she has something tender and loving inside. I think she has struggled her whole life to express that side of her. She always was, and still is, a very strong and tough woman, fiercely independent.

Quote:
More the concern is on how this pulls on you and how you feel about dealing with things when the time comes. Will you be OK with her choices and make peace with it was the way she was.

I don't know the answer to that right now but thank you for bringing it up. I will let it sink in and see what comes up in me.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

That's a good question, I'd also like to get some input...