Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Kyrios

How to contact Archangel Michael?

First off, Hi I'm new to the site. Second off, how are all of these people claiming to meet Archangel Michael able to do so? How do you contact an Archangel? I've always wanted to but have been unsuccessful. I may just be unlucky. I've never seen an angel in my life that I'm aware of. I think that it would kind of be useful to ask them questions about the things in life I don't understand. Also, what is this Archangel's personality like for those of you that have seen him?

I'm from a previously Christian background/upbringing so most of the information on this site is new to me, so if I don't understand what some of you are saying I apologize.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Henri77

you might also try the search function, as several threads have had info-stories on Michael if you don't get sufficient responses.

It may or may not work.... but is worth a try
Old 04-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Raineco

He's like the big guy the real boss only who actually has a name so you don't call him God, he is so important his opinion and decision carry the day and confirm wherever needed, he can be very easy to summon but know that if he's talking to you you are important and [this] is an important thing [your purpose in life, your survival, your service to people], and you'll want to treat it like a command cuz you'll be shaking in your shoes when you know, but he is all Love he knows no other choice and he is Love from the greatest breadth you can imagine of all things seen and unseen. He is the hand of God the closest you'll ever get, that's what it felt like when I knew it was Archangel Michael weighing in.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
He's like the big guy the real boss only who actually has a name so you don't call him God, he is so important his opinion and decision carry the day and confirm wherever needed, he can be very easy to summon but know that if he's talking to you you are important and [this] is an important thing [your purpose in life, your survival, your service to people], and you'll want to treat it like a command cuz you'll be shaking in your shoes when you know, but he is all Love he knows no other choice and he is Love from the greatest breadth you can imagine of all things seen and unseen. He is the hand of God the closest you'll ever get, that's what it felt like when I knew it was Archangel Michael weighing in.

If you want to be exact Metatron is actually higher on the heirarchy of angels than Michael is. Metatron means "to sit at the side of God." In God's house God was the only one allowed to sit until Enoch was taken from the Earth and turned into the angel Metatron. Enoch was God's scribe in his physical life, and in his angelic life he is the voice of God. He is second in command to God, by far the highest in the order of angels.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Raineco

He's like the big guy the real boss only who actually has a name so you don't call him God, he is so important his opinion and decision carry the day and confirm wherever needed, he can be very easy to summon but know that if he's talking to you you are important and [this] is an important thing [your purpose in life, your survival, your service to people], and you'll want to treat it like a command cuz you'll be shaking in your shoes when you know but not because he is frightening but because you'll know the divine truth is present, he is all Love he knows no other choice and he is Love from the greatest breadth you can imagine of all things seen and unseen. He is the hand of God the closest you'll ever get, that's what it felt like when I knew it was Archangel Michael weighing in.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios
I think that it would kind of be useful to ask them questions about the things in life I don't understand.

If you want to know about life then why not just observe Mother Earth (Gaea) as she shows us all what we need to know. What we want to know might be something completely different the point: is look around you, the answers is everywhere for you to discover. When asking an angel or anyone else you will only get their perception of how they observe life: their truth.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
First off, Hi I'm new to the site. Second off, how are all of these people claiming to meet Archangel Michael able to do so? How do you contact an Archangel? I've always wanted to but have been unsuccessful. I may just be unlucky. I've never seen an angel in my life that I'm aware of. I think that it would kind of be useful to ask them questions about the things in life I don't understand. Also, what is this Archangel's personality like for those of you that have seen him?

I'm from a previously Christian background/upbringing so most of the information on this site is new to me, so if I don't understand what some of you are saying I apologize.

Hi,

Any of us can talk with AA Michael. He is happy to do that.

For a good example of how this is being done, I suggest listening to the 2nd half of this 1 hour radio show which included Q & A sessions with AA Michael.
http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode...EpisodeID=1651

I hope this information will help you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Any of us can talk with AA Michael. He is happy to do that.

For a good example of how this is being done, I suggest listening to the 2nd half of this 1 hour radio show which included Q & A sessions with AA Michael.

I hope this information will help you.

John
I appreciate the link, but all of that just seemed so crazy to me. Like when she said he was a warrior on Earth. I thought all Angels were always Angels, not people. In general that entire thing seemed crazy to someone like me with my background. :( Like why was Michael so vague when she was telling those people about themselves? An angel should have access to information on all people, therefore she shouldn't be vague nor only able to read some people logically.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
I appreciate the link, but all of that just seemed so crazy to me. Like when she said he was a warrior on Earth. I thought all Angels were always Angels, not people. In general that entire thing seemed crazy to someone like me with my background. :( Like why was Michael so vague when she was telling those people about themselves? An angel should have access to information on all people, therefore she shouldn't be vague nor only able to read some people logically.

I had that kind of a feeling too, but I was also thinking if she wanted to lie she could have lied about her guidance not being vague too.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Enlightener

Quote:

We are all angels!!!

Michael is alive on the earth today.