Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-12-2014, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actualization
I wasn't aware that other species of life exist( if you are referring to beings living on different planets).
Yes, I mean other species from other planets and on other planes (not all of which have planets). Many of the species from the Astral Planes are known. There are of course a vast (countless) number of planes most of which have huge numbers of species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actualization
I wouldn't know where to go, I am not sure if I would be ready to meet them, but for the most part I usually spend the astral with my spirit guides and the astral beings that I happen to meet. Though I am wary of the possibility that some beings can be deceitful.
The obvious place to start is have your guides show you around. Assuming you trust them, let them get you started with 'safe' places. Its very likely that some of your guides are not from Earth.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:05 AM
Master
I'm curious how a person knows that a being they encounter is their guide? As you mentioned "assuming you trust them" which infers that perhaps not all "guides" are trustworthy and/or perhaps our instincts on whom is our guide may not always be accurate. I know that if I went around looking for my guides that there would be plenty of takers willing to claim to be my guide, show me around in a manner that prevents disclosures but also makes me think I am getting something from them, and so forth. Typically when one refers to the "astral" realms personally I think about the parallel Earth-planes and those specifically are not very high in vibration similar to our physical Earth-plane. One of the ones I project most commonly into is littered full of Dracos, everywhere I go and look there's a Draco of course usually disguised as a Human-being but that seems to be a common theme in most parallel Earth-planes even for non-Dracos. Anyways though I always hear people say "I met my guides" or "my guides did this or that" or something along those lines and all I can think to myself is how do you even know that they are your guides? It appears to me mostly as an unhealthy mixture of projected desire, intention, and savvy astral-beings taking advantage of any opening they can get. Even when I've been to the much friendlier "light" realms things are not really as clean-cut as I often see it made out to be. Just because a being is willing to help you and/or offer you some information doesn't necessarily mean they are guiding you or are your guide? Or does it?
Old 15-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account

You have to feel out their intention. Energy doesn't lie.

Also, guides tend to come and go, so anyone could be your guide depending on the situation, but our main guides I think are just other versions of us, so you might feel your energy reflected back.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I'm curious how a person knows that a being they encounter is their guide? As you mentioned "assuming you trust them" which infers that perhaps not all "guides" are trustworthy and/or perhaps our instincts on whom is our guide may not always be accurate. I know that if I went around looking for my guides that there would be plenty of takers willing to claim to be my guide, show me around in a manner that prevents disclosures but also makes me think I am getting something from them, and so forth. Typically when one refers to the "astral" realms personally I think about the parallel Earth-planes and those specifically are not very high in vibration similar to our physical Earth-plane. One of the ones I project most commonly into is littered full of Dracos, everywhere I go and look there's a Draco of course usually disguised as a Human-being but that seems to be a common theme in most parallel Earth-planes even for non-Dracos. Anyways though I always hear people say "I met my guides" or "my guides did this or that" or something along those lines and all I can think to myself is how do you even know that they are your guides? It appears to me mostly as an unhealthy mixture of projected desire, intention, and savvy astral-beings taking advantage of any opening they can get. Even when I've been to the much friendlier "light" realms things are not really as clean-cut as I often see it made out to be. Just because a being is willing to help you and/or offer you some information doesn't necessarily mean they are guiding you or are your guide? Or does it?

You make a very good point. I agree that most people are too willing to accept friendly overtures at face value when exploring the astral realms, and they could be getting bamboozled. Monroe had his share of experiences with deceitful entities and plain nasty ones, reading his books taught me that it is never "clear-cut". These lower realms are not generally where your guides will show themselves for the first time.

On the other hand, I have to wonder (knowing how important genetics are) if a person is related to a Draco, for instance, might some of their guides appear in Draco form? the way I see it, it's very possible.
Old 16-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I'm curious how a person knows that a being they encounter is their guide? As you mentioned "assuming you trust them" which infers that perhaps not all "guides" are trustworthy and/or perhaps our instincts on whom is our guide may not always be accurate. I know that if I went around looking for my guides that there would be plenty of takers willing to claim to be my guide, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
You have to feel out their intention. Energy doesn't lie.
Dealing with guides is like dealing with any person. Whom do you trust? Trust is built by deeds and to some extent history together. One might take a reasonable gamble if someone they already trusts vouches for someone relatively unknown.

Many people have this idea that all guides are godlike knowing everything, always having your best in mind and never make a mistake. IMO this is just naive. Many guides are just well meaning non-phsyical beings. They seem to have insight but this is mostly due to their very different perspective. Some physical beings have that same perspective and also make good guides.

I disagree with ScarlettHayden in that energy doesn't lie. It is not nearly as hard as most people think to transmute energy and use it as a disguise. There are also many tricks related to redirecting energy to make it seem to come from a being. Since most people are not energy experts, they are easily fooled. A high percentage of those claiming to be elevated beings (angels, higher selves, gods, etc) are nothing more than astral creatures posing as something they are not. There are many scam artists in physical life, non-physical is no different. I can tell you from experience that simply pumping up the energy in your aura makes many people believe you are worthy of teaching them.

Here is an actual example of how people are lured in (names have been made generic). The Tribal Shaman Society offers free monthly classes to teach people how to better their lives. One of the foundations of this class is how to raise energy and use it to feel better. People go, get some 'wisdom', and feel much better than when they came. All sounds legit right? What is really going on is that people are being taught to raise energy. Most of the energy (>90%) is taken by the organization leaving the people just enough to make them feel better but not actually 'fix' anything. Having had a positive experience, they return for more hoping to better themselves. They are now duped into being energy sources for the Society. The 'shamans' continue to teach the people new techniques being careful to avoid anything powerful enough to allow the people to escape their dependance or discover the truth. So is it an all bad deal for the people no. However, in terms of guiding people for their best and highest good, clearly a fail.
Old 16-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I disagree with ScarlettHayden in that energy doesn't lie. It is not nearly as hard as most people think to transmute energy and use it as a disguise

When I wrote that I was thinking of tuning into the person's soul essence.. that would never lie. But I just realised now most are not in tune at a soul level. So, yes they could easily be deceived by energy.
Old 16-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein

Here is an actual example of how people are lured in (names have been made generic). The Tribal Shaman Society offers free monthly classes to teach people how to better their lives. One of the foundations of this class is how to raise energy and use it to feel better. People go, get some 'wisdom', and feel much better than when they came. All sounds legit right? What is really going on is that people are being taught to raise energy. Most of the energy (>90%) is taken by the organization leaving the people just enough to make them feel better but not actually 'fix' anything. Having had a positive experience, they return for more hoping to better themselves. They are now duped into being energy sources for the Society. The 'shamans' continue to teach the people new techniques being careful to avoid anything powerful enough to allow the people to escape their dependance or discover the truth. So is it an all bad deal for the people no. However, in terms of guiding people for their best and highest good, clearly a fail.

sounds like what happens in every church, synagogue or mosque...