Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Experiencer
White light from chest? Anyone with a similar experience?

Last night I was too tired to make an AP attempt but was having SP and just enjoying the vibrational stage. This happened several different times but one time the vibrations were particularly strong and The waves were building in intensity as they washed over me. The chatter I sometimes hear was more organized. I could hear two distinct soothing female voices saying words I could understand (but can no longer recall). I thought how nice it would be to focus the vibrational energy on my chest and when I did it grew and then burst from my chest in a beam of white light. It was so beautiful I could have cried tears of joy. Then it was gone and I was lying in my room wide awake.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
As a disclaimer, I have no belief or disbelief in white light. I mean, obviously I experienced a type of white light last night, but I'm not one that believes white light can be used for protection when I project, etc.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Last night I was too tired to make an AP attempt but was having SP and just enjoying the vibrational stage. This happened several different times but one time the vibrations were particularly strong and The waves were building in intensity as they washed over me. The chatter I sometimes hear was more organized. I could hear two distinct soothing female voices saying words I could understand (but can no longer recall). I thought how nice it would be to focus the vibrational energy on my chest and when I did it grew and then burst from my chest in a beam of white light. It was so beautiful I could have cried tears of joy. Then it was gone and I was lying in my room wide awake.
I have had something similar happen as well when I was triporting into a specific body and dimension. I was sitting in this sort of stage area with movie-like rows of seats and a big stage in front of the seats. It appeared like it was some sort of seminar or something and there were several other beings sitting around me. I didn't have much control over the body I had triported into and was sitting there and suddenly I had this weird feeling and an orb of light about the size of a basketball came out of my chest and just hovered there flickering in intensity. All of the other beings around me were telling me to stop it and no matter what I did or tried to do I couldn't make it stop or make the orb of light disappear, it was an interesting feeling and experience.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator
That sounds really beautiful....maybe a kind of heart chakra-energy thing. Whatever -it sounds pretty 'high vibe'. And pretty lovely.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

It sounds like you had a glimpse of your soul.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
Astral Explorer, what a neat experience. Did you ever decide what the orb was or why the other entities wanted you to make it stop?

Tobi, it was quite lovely. I am grateful for it even though I don't fully understand it. It definitely felt positive.

And ScarlettHayden, if it was a glimpse of my soul, I am truly humbled. :)