Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2006, 10:47 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
hahahahaha tell spirit to put them back they usually do my sister is always losing her earring and she asks my gran to find them for her she has done this 3 or 4 times now and she always places them in middle of bed on top of duvet

i'll try that ...thanks!
Old 16-08-2006, 10:50 PM
chi chi

have you asked about what your dreams of dying mean
Old 16-08-2006, 10:52 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
have you asked about what your dreams of dying mean

i dont think i have so far but to be honest i dont know who to ask .its not just i die in my dreams i always seem to be fighting ,ive fallen out of bed 4 times because of it lol ....crazy eh
Old 16-08-2006, 10:55 PM
chi chi

hahahaha just go into dreams and ask if anyone can interpret these violent dreams
Old 16-08-2006, 10:57 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
hahahaha just go into dreams and ask if anyone can interpret these violent dreams

thanks , i will try that too .....
Old 16-08-2006, 11:00 PM
chi chi

i have pm you think you will find it interesting
Old 19-08-2006, 09:03 PM
chi chi

hiya nick seems ages since you was here i keep bobbing into dreamers my m8 in there is on her hols at moment hope shes ad a good time
Old 31-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Suspended
I live in Nottingham and The Galleries Of Justice have called me out to repair their computer a few years ago. It is the one in hallway with the touch screen.
Whilst repairing it, the place felt haunted and I asked at the reception if the place was haunted and I was told that it was.
Eventually I went to the reception to present them with my invoice and I noticed misty figures moving along the corridors in their close circuit screens.
I remarked on this as the receptionist calmly quipped:-

"Oh....we get this all the time......we are used to it"
Closed Thread