Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-11-2014, 03:00 AM
Seeker

Color What was this?

Happend Saturday morning

I've never had a dream or experience like this before.

So I was laying in bed tossing and turning, and that was the last thing I remember before suddenly being aware I was "awake". I stood up and went to talk to my brother who is in the room across the hall. But I quickly realized when I went to walk to my bedroom door I walked through the door! It was a different feeling than I've felt before, and while I was walking through the door it was dark for a split moment. It was at this exact moment I realized I was not awake in my physical body and got a bit excited but I managed to keep myself calm to experience a bit more. Now I'd say my vision was decent, but definitely not super vivid, sound seemed off too. I had sensations in my body, but I could not see my physical body at all, no hands, feet etc. I didn't look for them either now that I think of it.

Anyways as I walked through my brothers bedroom door it was very dark in there, but he was gone. Next I made the thought I wanted to go outside and I was instantly upstairs and walked through the door and was outside on the front street.Now outside it was a beautiful sunny summer day, atmosphere was very pleasant. In Canada it's cold as hell right now so that was a big change. Anyways, my view changed from being on the ground to literally having a birds eye point of view, I was above the street now flying. I decided to fly over the park behind my house and it was full of people relaxing on the grass and playing in the park. Everyone seemed happy, though no one else was in the air. I kept flying past and than I imaged being at the lake.

Once at the lake I was still flying and I began seeing people relaxing on the beach, in houses and outside. Some were wading in the water, others on the sand. Everyone I came across looked happy, not one sad soul.

Now as I am flying farther along the water I come to a interesting landscape. The sandy shores of the beach meet the water, and beyond the water there is some land. Now there is a continuous layout of water and rock rising out into the lake as far as the eye can see. There were a bunch of people gathered here and I went down too. They were doing some sort of excursion on the rocks? Anyways I decided to try and jump from the shore to the first rock rising out of the water. I hear someones voice say "he's not gonna make it" As I make my jump I land on the second rock jutting out of the ocean. Now that I think of this, reminds me of the Matrix when Neo is first unplugged and fails the jump to land on the far away buildilng, lol. And I begin to see many others doing the same thing, as if going to some distant location. I jumped back to the beach on my first try, and with so much excitement I told myself I want to wake up and there I was, lying in bed with all of these memories.

After I woke up I immediately got up and went to my brothers room, and the room was dark just like the projection/dream. Only difference he had just gotten into the room shortly from some erans.

For the last few years I've been able to feel energy around me, usually from other people. Today I've noticed an increase in energy I'm feeling.

And no, I wasn't on any drugs/alcohol ;)

Thanks
Old 03-12-2014, 06:12 AM
BlueBaracuda

Sure sounds like you astrally projected to me.