Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 08-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Administrator
Hello Robert

Ye have been in me very heart all day as I know how special she was to ye.

Sun Tracks
The track of the Sun
Across the Sky
Leaves its shining message,
Illuminating,
Strengthening,
Warming,
Us who are here,
Showing us we are not alone,
We are yet ALIVE!
And this fire
Our fire
Shall not die !

This Blessing popped out of a HUGE list I have.

LOVe Lynn
Old 08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi all, well I just got home from the funeral, it was so beautiful, Joan's coffin was painted with a beautiful blue ocean, I've never seen anything like it. I was keeping strong until they played Imagine, I just couldn't hold back but it felt good to have that cry.
Thanks Summerland for your kind words and yes I will always keep those word close to my heart. Thanks also grazier, those were absolutely beautiful words and I thank you.
They played another song also, its name was, "you can never do wrong in a mothers eye's", I've never heard it before but it was very nice. So again thanks to everybody who have been so wonderful over the last few weeks.

Hi psycho,

I am glad that the funeral went well and the coffin sounds so beautiful - the wonderful vibrations will help her on her way. Healing always helps although mostly you don't see it because it heals the spirit, especially where the body does not need healing. Remember, you cannot take away someone elses experience and when the spirit is ready it will leave the body, no matter how much you try to stop it. It is good to realize this so that when our time comes we don't try to cling to the physical vehicle, but go joyously into our transition, guided by our spirit band of those we love and those that love us.

It has done you good to let it out. You shouldn't stop yourself from venting your sadness and grief - even anger if you vent it in a safe way.

God bless you, psycho, it can only get better now, but you know she will never leave you, only while she is healed - that is why it is important to still send healing to her. I have asked for the rainbow to be kept in place for both of you, until it is no longer needed.

Blessings

grazier
Old 04-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Master
Hey bro
Thought I'd drop by and found this.
Big hugs from me to you and Joan....and you know my thoughts on spirit living on...although you were never quite there in believing LOL
My love
Your spirit sister
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
shaya48

HI PSYCHOSLICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Thank you earthprowler and glenos, you both are so kind, I brought myself a crystal ball not long ago, well I thought I would try it out, so I picked it up and brought it right up to my face and just stared into it. What I saw was a creamy white glowing light, I just concentrated on that spot of light for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden I cold since a presences. I couldn't see any figure but I knew there was someone there and I felt that it was my friend Joan. She said to me, "well, what are you waiting for ?", I then said waiting for what ?, she said, "to come here", I thought that was funny and I actually laughed. I then said, are you sad for leaving, she then said, "no, not at all, you should be the one who is sad", I said, wow, of course your right, I have always said that to you when you were here and because of my grief I had forgotten, thank you for reminding me. I said, do you miss your family ?, she said, " not at all, I haven't gone anywhere, how can I miss them ? ". I was thinking now, gee, Joan never talked like that when she was here, here I am learning from her now and I just burst out laughing, I said, what is it like there, what do you do there, she said," nothing and everything, I can't describe it you wouldn't understand ". I have to be truthful and say at this time I was starting to feel a bit taken back, I thought, of course I would understand, my ego didn't like what Joan said and all of a sudden we both laughed, I said you rotten thing while laughing and then she just left. After this I felt like, gee this is a celebration of life not death. I hope you don't think I'm mad lol, but this is what happened.

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE THAT WAS MEANT ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, TO GIVE YOU COMFORT, KNOWLEDGE OF AFTERLIFE AND LAUGHTER WITH YOUR FRIEND YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED. LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA GODBLESS YOUR FRIEND JOAN SHE WILL BE LOVING OVER THERE AND HAVING A BALL.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Master
Thank you shaya48 , I nearly forgot all about this thread, yea knowing Joan she will be in there organizing the fun lol.