Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 09-05-2020, 05:20 AM
asearcher

the way i understand it is they are still studying this and so far being sexually drawn to same sex, opposite sex is not built on free will but simply how the body, brain has been created on the inside, there for it is not a choice. For me it is hard to figure out where does the body start and end and where does the free will and the spirit start and ends with them working together.

I have had one experience where somebody was bisexual which i took an an personal insult (me not knowing better at the time) and had very difficult time to understand how this could be. We do take our own sexuality for granted and it is something that is so strong and natural within ourselves that it might be hard and even impossible to fully understand how somebody else (especially close to you, when it gets too close) can function otherwise. From my perspective this somebody was "a man" around me, not speaking of "his other self" so when first finding out this had been in his past it was a shock. It was the other man in the past that came forward with this. The man I was with had not said this to me. Somebody else would say it was not a good relationship having been there when it was going on. My man would leave this other man out, that life, when addressing our relationship, he would say he did not miss anything, I was everything to him, everything he wanted but to him sexuality if it was a man or a woman did not matter. I for one would not be able to handle it if out to a party and a man talking to him would think they might not talk as friends, what if there is an attraction here? a secret code i do not understand and here i stand like a fool. will I ever be enough? I did not know how to be able to rotate myself in this new unseen world to me. as usual i was fully focusing on myself in my pain, all my insecurity buttons were being pushed although this man was so wonderful to me. it was not like you talk about this in the open, that i needed help with this, one wish to keep it private. To just have him being able to be attracted to another man made him less of a man in my eyes, like i wanted to push him as far from me as i could, so i was angry and pushy although he had never been doing me wrong, never flirted with someone else, i was to the point where i thought "who are you?" like condemning way,accusing. and i did not like myself, how i got. i did not care about his past relationship with another man not being a good one (this other man was homosexual and mine was bisexual but maybe that has nothing to do with it not being a good one). I got suspicious. I thought he would not admit things to me because he did not want to hurt me. Today I have come to terms what this really is, has landed in it and look at it at a different way. I have learned something. It is not about the sexuality alone, it is about the sexuality and the love belonging together. Even if he had written he had never felt as strong in himself as he was in our relationship (when it was good), that he had found himself, that it was as if he had combined his "both sides", and landed, he was in love. And being in love with somebody, taking no notion if it is female or male into this, is what truly matters. Because he was in love he did not want another man or another female, he wanted me. For people, spirits who already has learned this lesson, knows this by heart - wonderful. I needed to go through it for real to come to the other side and finally know better. It was me that needed to do that, not him. so i don't think you or anyone else should try to change your sexuality to female or male, be who you are because that is who you are meant to be, if others, like myself, have an issue with this it is for them to figure it out, this - the sexuality - is not something you can bend and change, trying to do so will only make you most unhappy and you will not feel as yourself. We are all human - one human loving and being sexually attracted to another human - that is all that matters.
Old 09-05-2020, 05:57 AM
Master

This is a touchy subject. It seems that the response shut down the original poster, who didn't come back. I believe that the OP's post was a cry for help, and we, as a community didn't react compassionately, loving, ... as most of us proud ourselves to be, but righteously and preachy.

We often forget that in most cases is better to be kind, than to be right.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.