Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Knower
Angels Light vs. Dark

In a belief of mine is that every angel is the same and no angelic being can be a fallen angel or have their wings turn black because all angels were made with light. Therefore they will always represent the light of which they were made from.

What do you guys think on this matter?
Old 12-01-2018, 04:50 AM
Master

It the same for an angel being or an ex earthling... (who is now without the flesh)...if the ex earthling has received sufficient of the heavenly God/creators, very essence, to have received the newbirth of self, transforming them into a devine holy being....
...Any holy angel being and or any newly transformed holy ex earth being can not fall from the grace of the christing holy Spiritual essence of the God/creator entity....the very spiritual essence of the God/creator, is all holy, all loving and all merciful and the very spiritual energy of soul self is an awesome and powerful being.

And when the normal natural soul being practices unloving thoughts and actions, then that awesome spiritual soul self literally becomes darker and darker as it practices more and more unloving thoughts and acts...it literally becomes what it practices and change is impossible, untill it reaches the lowest point in its way of being...and when that very low and dark being has only its most evil'est grievous thoughts and has what they refer to as nothing but mind racking nashing of teeth.....might they find it in themselves to accept the love and mercy of god/creators transforming holy spiritual essence to flow into them....and they can continue to change and eventually receive the life changing new birth of soul self.....AND CAN NEVER FALL FROM THE HOLY SPIRITUAL GRACE OF GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE.....""EVER"".

AND SO IT IS WITH THE ANGELIC BEINGS...THE GRACE OF THE GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE IS SO POWERFUL WITH IN THEM THAT ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS ACTING IN THE LOVING WAY OF THE GOD ENTITIES "WAY OF LOVE....THAT WILL SEE THEM DESIRING TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE LOVING ACTS, IN THE PUREST OF FORM, WHICH THEN CONTINUES TO ATTRACT MORE AND MORE OF GODS VERY HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WITHIN THEMSELVES....
.....THIS UNIVERSE IS SET UP TO EXPONENTIALLY REWARD A PERSON/BEING FOR THEIR ACTS LOVING OR UNLOVING.....

AND A PERSON WILL BE WHAT THEY PRACTICE, FROM THE POINT OF A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN, AS WE ARE NOW, AND IMEDIATELY AFTER OUR TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH. ...IE:-BEFORE BECOMING A HOLY BEING...EXAMPLE. ...YOU CAN, SPIRAL DOWN INTO A VERY DARK MESS AND SUFFER THERE FOR WHAT DOES SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY OR SOAR UPWARDS INTO A HOLY DEVINE BEING AND RESIDE IN THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSONS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF PURE LOVING BLISS.

Imo...fallen angels are a false story made up by very dark beings who portray such an image, and who need and want us to believe that they are these fallen angels, so that they have a kind of credibility in our minds. And they utilize their spiritual abilities to maintain this lie and they will continuously monitor their lies and alter their lies when necessary in order to further their I'll gotten gains in and around the earth plans.

Regards neil.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:53 AM
Knower
In my experience I have found it to be possible but extremely unlikely and definitely not permanent. If one struggles with darkness others will come to help. They are not infallible but what makes them capable of overcoming darkness is their love for all things and their unity.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 12-01-2018, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
In a belief of mine is that every angel is the same and no angelic being can be a fallen angel or have their wings turn black because all angels were made with light. Therefore they will always represent the light of which they were made from.

What do you guys think on this matter?

I agree with your assessment.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
In my experience I have found it to be possible but extremely unlikely and definitely not permanent. If one struggles with darkness others will come to help. They are not infallible but what makes them capable of overcoming darkness is their love for all things and their unity.

They arent infallible as you said they can do “dark” tendencies. But, what I am saying is that their body will always be light as it can’t be anything but that. They will truly always be pure body wise. Which is why you can mix up a good angel from bad. And this brings up another point of view of mine. That there is no good or bad just actions that we and other beings do. Its all perspective no one will do anything bad in their eyes but to others it will seem that way.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It the same for an angel being or an ex earthling... (who is now without the flesh)...if the ex earthling has received sufficient of the heavenly God/creators, very essence, to have received the newbirth of self, transforming them into a devine holy being....
...Any holy angel being and or any newly transformed holy ex earth being can not fall from the grace of the christing holy Spiritual essence of the God/creator entity....the very spiritual essence of the God/creator, is all holy, all loving and all merciful and the very spiritual energy of soul self is an awesome and powerful being.

And when the normal natural soul being practices unloving thoughts and actions, then that awesome spiritual soul self literally becomes darker and darker as it practices more and more unloving thoughts and acts...it literally becomes what it practices and change is impossible, untill it reaches the lowest point in its way of being...and when that very low and dark being has only its most evil'est grievous thoughts and has what they refer to as nothing but mind racking nashing of teeth.....might they find it in themselves to accept the love and mercy of god/creators transforming holy spiritual essence to flow into them....and they can continue to change and eventually receive the life changing new birth of soul self.....AND CAN NEVER FALL FROM THE HOLY SPIRITUAL GRACE OF GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE.....""EVER"".

AND SO IT IS WITH THE ANGELIC BEINGS...THE GRACE OF THE GOD/CREATORS VERY ESSENCE IS SO POWERFUL WITH IN THEM THAT ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS ACTING IN THE LOVING WAY OF THE GOD ENTITIES "WAY OF LOVE....THAT WILL SEE THEM DESIRING TO PRACTICE MORE AND MORE LOVING ACTS, IN THE PUREST OF FORM, WHICH THEN CONTINUES TO ATTRACT MORE AND MORE OF GODS VERY HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WITHIN THEMSELVES....
.....THIS UNIVERSE IS SET UP TO EXPONENTIALLY REWARD A PERSON/BEING FOR THEIR ACTS LOVING OR UNLOVING.....

AND A PERSON WILL BE WHAT THEY PRACTICE, FROM THE POINT OF A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN, AS WE ARE NOW, AND IMEDIATELY AFTER OUR TRANSITION FROM THE FLESH. ...IE:-BEFORE BECOMING A HOLY BEING...EXAMPLE. ...YOU CAN, SPIRAL DOWN INTO A VERY DARK MESS AND SUFFER THERE FOR WHAT DOES SEEM LIKE AN ETERNITY OR SOAR UPWARDS INTO A HOLY DEVINE BEING AND RESIDE IN THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSONS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF PURE LOVING BLISS.

Imo...fallen angels are a false story made up by very dark beings who portray such an image, and who need and want us to believe that they are these fallen angels, so that they have a kind of credibility in our minds. And they utilize their spiritual abilities to maintain this lie and they will continuously monitor their lies and alter their lies when necessary in order to further their I'll gotten gains in and around the earth plans.

Regards neil.

I believe that “Fallen angels” are just angels who have lost hope in the heavenly god and just followed Lucifer/Apollo around after being convinced to what they see is the truth instead of being lied to. I have a friend thats bonded with a “fallen angel” and he decides to tell me everything as to why he left, what it truly means, and we are pretty good friends. Great person at heart just his views were different from mine considering he was baptized by fire.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
They arent infallible as you said they can do “dark” tendencies. But, what I am saying is that their body will always be light as it can’t be anything but that. They will truly always be pure body wise. Which is why you can mix up a good angel from bad. And this brings up another point of view of mine. That there is no good or bad just actions that we and other beings do. Its all perspective no one will do anything bad in their eyes but to others it will seem that way.

I agree that there is no clear way of determining good or bad. But I don’t necessarily see dark energy as always leading to doing bad things. To much light can lead to warped perspectives as well. Dark energies can sometimes lead to bad things but at least with angels I have been told it is more like an illness. Such purity is not always able to mingle well with darker energies and can cause bad side effects. Other beings are able to balance them perfectly but so far it doesn’t seem to be the angels role to do so.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 12-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Then who/what are demons if there are no literal fallen angels?
Old 12-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then who/what are demons if there are no literal fallen angels?

Slayer you never respond to my replies to you, and so I believe that this post will not pique your interest either. ...but here goes any way.

There are no demons in existence....demons are fraudulent lies fabricated to keep earthlings in a state of confusion because it suites the agendas of the dark beings that need and want earthlings to be in a total state of confusion....

The beings that do have earthlings, believing in demons are just ex physical beings who have an interest in all things of a debaucherous nature....the temptations of the flesh.

I will say no more because I have previously explained in full, with the help of spiritual beings, the nature of darkness in the universe.
And if you wish you could reread the few post replies I have previously written to you.

Regards neil.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Knower
Everyone has different views as to what anything is. But simply sense we do not share the same truth, Neil. I decide not to conversate as I know what I believe to be true as you do. As I said in a pervious post on this thread. Everyone will see good and bad differently depending on their beliefs, situation, and lifestyle.