Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey

Quote:
What was my most recent life like? Can you pick up a time period?

2 of Keys ~ The treasure ~ Akashic Tarot

It feels that there was a 'search' for more in terms of survival. An energy of seizing opportunities for survival. Work, travel due to work/ survival needs and strong sense of community. There were abrupt moments when resources suddenly came and went and one had to make it work for themselves by making the best out of present circumstances. A pattern of living in the moment, seizing opportunities and making the best of what has been given in the moment, making the best of now. An opportunist and a survivor, traveler and worker. It feels prominently male, feeling confident of whatever resources has been given in the moment, owing to foundation laid in past life. Perhaps middle of the 18th century.

Hope this relates ~ let me know.

To all readers, while posting please leave a next reading for the one who's turn is next and feedback also for ones who read for you in your posts. This makes it easier and more interactive for everyone. Thank you

Next reading for angelic star
What past life patterns have I currently resolved in regards to relationships. Thanks
Old 04-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
This might not be the answer you're hoping for...
A: Four of Scrolls--The Karmic Trench [from a Akashic Tarot]
This card reveals a difficult pattern in your life, a pattern of self-defeating feelings, thoughts, and actions that you’ve brought forward from previous incarnations. You returned this life with the intention of breaking this karmic pattern, but you got pulled into the old thoughts and behaviors. You’ve been digging yourself deeper into a karmic trench that gets harder and harder to escape.This pattern is not unknown to you. You recognize it in your relationships, in your jobs, and certainly in your beliefs,
behaviors, and responses. It’s time to take charge of your karma by altering the inner ideas, feelings, and patterns that cause you to make sabotaging choices.

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 05-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
This might not be the answer you're hoping for...
A: Four of Scrolls--The Karmic Trench [from a Akashic Tarot]
This card reveals a difficult pattern in your life, a pattern of self-defeating feelings, thoughts, and actions that you’ve brought forward from previous incarnations. You returned this life with the intention of breaking this karmic pattern, but you got pulled into the old thoughts and behaviors. You’ve been digging yourself deeper into a karmic trench that gets harder and harder to escape.This pattern is not unknown to you. You recognize it in your relationships, in your jobs, and certainly in your beliefs,
behaviors, and responses. It’s time to take charge of your karma by altering the inner ideas, feelings, and patterns that cause you to make sabotaging choices.

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name?

Feedback for Crystalkitty

Thank you for the reading. There isn't a negative pattern that is strong enough for me to be impacted by it. I have a venus in 10th house ( these people don't have relationships as priority ) and my 7th house ( house of relationships ) is empty. So Relationships are not really big in the scene for me.
There are some annoyances and insecured *****es that I have to tolerate sometimes but unlike my previous self, as an adult I don't lapse into patterns of being easy anymore and those people aren't the closest people in my life. I have good influences in my life, at least from the people already close to me.
I am a traveler , with my 9th house sun and moon. I have lived , not just traveled in 4 different countries since 2013, and there has been travel since I was a child. Patterns end prematurely sometimes from a spiritual perspective.
Thank you for the reading. My previous self was self deprecating and too nice though, I always lacked confidence, and as a child loved ones around me has to struggle to keep my spirits up. If sat for an exam , I always thought I had given the worst test, so much so that everyone around me would believe I had failed. Until my results came out and my scores would be excellent. That way yes I would take things to extreme. As an adult, I feel more at ease. At least this has not been the scene in my recent interactions with others so I am not sure. Thank you a lot for time and effort.

Next reading for Crystalkitty

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name
Old 05-01-2018, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
self deprecating and too nice

That's me in a nutshell.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 05-01-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
That's me in a nutshell.

Right, I dont really feel like that anymore tbh. I wish I tone it down sometimes, but I scare myself :P

Thank you Crystal, you gave me a lot to think about, I will re read your message. Smiles and blessings ~

Next reading for Crystalkitty

Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name
Old 05-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Master
Reading for Crystalkitty
Quote:
Q: Have I resolved any karma from a past life involving that particular person who keeps changing her name.

The light of the world, Reflection ~ Akashik Tarot

I feel like this is positive movement forward. There is a feeling of the two of you being worlds apart, you being of a higher frequency , they being of a more casual day to day frequency. It feels there is movement apart from each other. You are the one who cares more in some ways, but also someone who has been able to smile from a perspective of inner knowing, knowing where the other person comes from and not being too worried about it. a heart that is more generous regardless and on a more spiritual path. You have reclaimed your spiritual self in the process and at the same time, be kind in your higher heart. Reclaiming and retaining a nurturing a generous nature, a person who will be there for others in need despite all odds is what stands out in this reading. There is a point of commonality from the past, but this isn't significant anymore in regards to your personal paths as you are moving paths differently.

I hope this helps and relates ~

What karmic patterns exist between me and S ?
Old 05-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
That totally makes sense!
Quote:
There is a feeling of the two of you being worlds apart, you being of a higher frequency , they being of a more casual day to day frequency.
This part especially; I was having such trouble because I kept trying to 'raise her up', as it were, and I would get pulled in all directions by her personal problems and see-saw-like persona inventions. That's such good clarity now. I feel it very much, that it's time to move on and grow and experience wondrous things.
Thank you kindly.

A: Queen of Roses--Akashic Tarot
A relationship with someone you know may deepen and become more meaningful, or someone new may appear. Be open to the connection; it may
be a romantic one, or it might be that a friend, family member, or co-worker is going to be helpful and valuable to you in some way. This card upright sometimes shows a happy resolution to a difficulty with family, a friend, or a love relationship.

I'm getting a sense of 'mother' energy just by looking at the card.
I hope this helps.

Q: Was one of my most recent lives on another planet?
Old 05-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Master

I relate to the feeling of having to 'raise' someone without having any conscious control over it. It does get better in time and you dnt have to try to build walls and protection over you. It's all right for sensitives to experience this.
Thank you for the reading, I appreciate it.

Reading for Crystal Kitty

Quote:
Q: Was one of my most recent lives on another planet?

Magician, Fool~ Witches Tarot

It feels like one of the recent past lives was on a different planet. Lyra stands out. So you might want to look at that. It feels synchronicity like event, like you were connected to various people passing messages, and each connected to another. Death in that lifetime did not happen as an abrupt end on earth, but you were aware of you continuation before death and after, and knew what you would venture to do next. This life time is mostly to experience emotions/ emotional depth, emotional events, at this time, to explore the emotions deeply and bring with you understanding of this frequency and be able to heal yourself and another.
There was abundance and there was light and carry that vast energy with you. A past life male possibly and a messenger to others. Long life.

These are some messages I am receiving for you right now. Hope this helps. let me know ~

What past life patterns have I overcome in love partnerships ?
Old 06-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
A: King of Scrolls [from the Akashic Tarot]
This card may also represent you or someone you know who is longing for deeper understanding and a greater clarity of thought.
I'm getting a sense of learning, perhaps specifically, learning from patterns that you were previously stuck in, and in doing so, learning wisdom about your spiritual path.

Q: Have I had past lives on Orion [the planet] or the Pleiades? I feel drawn to both. I'm also drawn to this particular shade of green:

Just looking at it, I get a 'home' type of feeling.
Old 06-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Master

@Crystal kitty. Thank you for the reading. Here's your answer.

Quote:
Q: Have I had past lives on Orion [the planet] or the Pleiades? I feel drawn to both. I'm also drawn to this particular shade of green:
http://www.ffshrine.org/ff7/fmvshots...ream/00017.jpg
Just looking at it, I get a 'home' type of feeling.

Poverty~ Kipper deck

It feels that there is a feeling of being lost in regards to a connection to home planet. As in this might not be the driving force for your path ahead, and might not be shown to you at this time because there are other things you need channel/ learn from before you delve into the realm of star energy.
Cat planet , stands strongly for you still, and the warrior race. Orion stands out more than Plaedies. I feel if you explore your close connections and their traits you might also find clues of where you true belonging is from and the purpose you carry from then to now. Especially love partnerships is what I am feeling. Green is also the color of heart chakra, so it could mean opening of that color or emergence of that color from your being, that makes you drawn to it. If you want to explore what star system it could signal to, ask to be shown.

I hope this relates ~ let me know, thanks

What karmic patterns have I overcome in regards to A ?